Princess' Riches {ON HOLD}

By DeeNOss

(Y/n) Wayne is the twin brother of billionaire, Bruce Wayne. The explorer dares to go on his most daring adve... More

Chapter Two: The American Odyssey
Chapter Three: Hive Of Scum And Villainy
Chapter Four: Wayne's World
Chapter Five: The Truth Shall Set You Free
Chapter Six: Calling Cards, Curses and Demon-Dwellers
Chapter Seven: Who Let The Dog Out?
Chapter Eight: River of Hope
Chapter Nine: Justice Has Been Served
Chapter Ten: Tick Tock, Tick Tock
Chapter Eleven: Blew It
Chapter Twelve: Hell Hath No Fury
Chapter Thirteen: Heart Of Stone
Chapter Fourteen: A Killer Punchline
Chapter Fifteen: He Will Never Hurt You Again
Chapter Sixteen: The Battle For Earth
Chapter Seventeen: The Dead Don't Die
Chapter Eighteen: You Haven't Lost Your Touch
Chapter Nineteen: What Lies Beneath
Chapter Twenty: Where The Magic Happens
Chapter Twenty-One: Be Careful What You Wish For
Chapter Twenty-Two: Am I Blue?
Chapter Twenty-Three: Immortal Damnation
Chapter Twenty-Four: Family Feud
Chapter Twenty-Five: You Hear The News About Huey Lewis?
Chapter Twenty-Six: Gone, But Not Forgotten
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Readjusting, Needing
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Back-Breaker
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Meet Your Maker
Chapter Thirty: Knightmayre
Chapter Thirty-One: The Big Plan
Chapter Thirty-Two: Monster Mash
Chapter Thirty-Three: War World
Chapter Thirty-Four: So You Finally Did It
Chapter Thirty-Five: Riddle Me This...
Chapter Thirty-Six: A Little Less Conversation
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Shadow's Silhouette
Chapter Thirty-Eight: To Hell And Back
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Viking Way
Chapter Forty: Schemes
Chapter Forty-One: More Theatrics!

Chapter One: The Genesis of Wayne

16.2K 239 52
By DeeNOss

Widely known, Bruce Wayne was by far, the most popular and worldly known rich, billionaire, playboy - as struck by tragedy eighteen years ago, at just eight years old, Bruce Wayne lost his parents to a cold-blooded murder in Park Row in the heart of Gotham City minutes after the family abandoned a theatre displaying acrobatic styles and forms by Footlight Frenzy. It was at that moment that Bruce Wayne had been forever lost in the form of his true alias, the Batman. 

During this time, Bruce Wayne adapted to training in the highest form of martial arts to create a trio of pure brutality, technology and intelligence to becoming Gotham's Dark Knight. With the assistance of his butler and father-figure who guided the Batman through his morality in capturing criminals and locking them up. But due to the rise in criminal activity, many faces have come into light to rule Gotham's underworld. 

Eighteen years on, lesser known or not at all, (Y/n) Wayne was the twin brother of Bruce Wayne, who was a different man to his twin brother. (Y/n) Wayne was an explorer, an adventurer. A risk-taker who didn't dare fear death. He had pursued limits across the globe in search of adventure, danger and love. He had made it his personal mission to seek out the greatest mystery on God's Earth. Love. Weird, but true. Love was what (Y/n) sought. It was his deepest, most treasured desire. 

Throughout his early life and young adulthood, (Y/n) had been a provenance of relentless abuse and harassment to those whom he unfortunately crosses. Every bar, every street, every inn (Y/n) entered, trouble is always there waiting for him. (Y/n) had faced many sickly and discriminating torture such as the physical and emotional training he faced to overcome such prejudice. 

He had fought his impulses to lash out against his enemies. Time and time again, he wanted to fight. He yearned for it, but he knew it was wrong, despite how he wouldn't be less of the man he was if he did. But he would soon escape it as he was in search of something that dared cross his path to love. 

An island hidden for many years since the First World War. It was not his intent to breach an army camp in the first place. In fact, he was compelled by the bribery and persuasion of an unknown source - a stranger who just so happened to give (Y/n) the information at the time he was enjoying a croissant - which had brought (Y/n) to England in the first place. Yes, he had been there on some few occasions, but this tour seemed as vast as the past few. Perhaps it was how he stole top secret information concerning the whereabouts of a mysterious island located in Greece. 

For being at sea for several months, it was painfully long as the waves rocked the ship.  (Y/n) was compelled by the stars and alignments, but broken to the fact that a storm was coming, a third of the crew had to remain alert. As a precaution, one of the crew members aboard the Penndragon were sent below deck to await further orders to alert the crew to wake should the storm become very rough. 

(Y/n) could feel that the storm brought bad feelings of what was to come. Thunder rumbled in the distance. Darkness shaded to the North-East, slowly dawning over where Greece should be, but because of the dark clouds, it was too hard to see through as it was like heavy fog. 

"WAYNE! BEST BRACE YOURSELF, BOY! WE'VE A STORM HEADED OUR WAY!!" The captain bellowed towards (Y/n) from the helm. 

Several minutes passed, and soon the crew and (Y/n) included were caught in the middle of a terribly fierce storm that caused the waves to grow and the rain to fall heavily as if golf balls were being dropped on them. Now that the crew were in it, every man was on their feet in action to keep the ship afloat while (Y/n) simply stood by and watched everyone work, anticipating for the storm to pass in the next half hour or so. Lightning strikes shone around them, cracking as the bolts hit the water. 

The ship tilted sideways due to a wave coming in from starboard grew, causing much of the crew to slide in the opposite direction until the ship was balanced again. Few waterspouts came about, threatening to pull the ship in and steer us off course. Waves splashed onto the deck of the ship, dousing everyone caught in the storm while the captain dared to fight strongly, using his mental calculation to navigate us through said storm.

"BRACE!!" The captain warned, looking ahead to a very large wave beginning to tower over the ship. 

"God help us." One man prayed aloud. 

"We're done for!" Another cried. 

"HANG OONNN!!" A third screamed, ushering everyone to grab ahold of something firm just before the waves crashed down on them. 

The force of the water was strong enough to knock everyone off their feet. Evidently, it was enough to not only sweep (Y/n) off his feet, but also for him to receive a bump on the head which in turn caused him to fall over and receive double-vision. He struggled in attempt to pull himself back up to his feet when a crash of the waves threw him port-side. Another strong wave hit starboard, a force so strong that it threw (Y/n) overboard to the attention of a crewmember whose voice died out when water every so often submerged him. 

(Y/n) hated being adrift in the ocean, let alone imagining what sea creatures lurked below the surface. As the storm went on, someone had thrown him a lifebuoy that he was able to swim to and grab ahold of - a rope connected to said lifebuoy which jerked him forward in the direction of the ship. A bold lightning bold crackled, impacting the ship's mast. The wood that broke caused it to fall to port-side, men yelled in shock of almost being crushed by the timber. 

The ship began to turn left, straying off course - that is, if we were on course in the first place since the storm hit. With what stamina he had left, (Y/n) pulled himself along the rope towards the ship until his fingers hooked onto the wooden ladder with the lifebuoy hung onto him by his head. Before he had the chance to board the ship, timber fell, hitting him on the head which in turn caused him to black out in an instant as his fingers lost grip, his body fell back into the water that drifted him along from the wreckage. 

Elsewhere... 

"The storm is beginning to roll over." A woman spoke in a honeyed tone towards her female sibling lying in her bed as she peered out the window. 

The comment awoke the other woman from her rest, earning a groan from the disruption as a black-haired woman sat herself up and rubbed her closed eyes with her fingers. Yawning, the sleepy woman threw her legs over her bed and stood up on her feet as she shared a comment in return. 

"And yet I can hear the wind in my ears and the smell of the sea piercing my nostrils," replied the black-haired woman. 

"Queen Hippolyta will be sending our troops out in search to grow our forces." 

The black-haired woman let out a hefty sigh as her perspective on the matter of growing forces for her queen required sacrifice. Male sacrifice. While the queen had belief that it would help maintain the population of their race of Amazons, the tired woman could not help but tisk at the arrogance in which her queen and mother took to provide sanctuary to her people all the while Man's World unknowingly provided to them. 

"And yet I still do not approve of her motives. Why kill the men when we could bring them to Themyscira, Giannoula?" The tired woman spoke out in annoyance. 

"Like Steve Trevor?" The other woman shot back. 

"If they make hostile from our hospitality, we wipe them of their memories if this place and send them back to man's world." 

Birds began to flock overhead, flying East for what was their time to search for food to feed their young. The freedom the birds had the black-haired woman yearned for. Being only the princess of Themyscira, she had no say in the matter as she had to follow under the strict rule of her mother and queen. 

"And what would you do if another from man's world came to Themyscira, Diana? Hm? What would the Queen say about this? Are you sure we can trust them?" Giannoula questioned harshly. 

Diana's fears were not to be discarded as concern for her sisters of Themyscira. Ever since she heard her mother tell her stories of man enslaving women, it would made her rotten to the core. But a light had shone within Diana to see past such blunders and forget the past but also to embrace the future. 

"I do not know." Diana frowned, bowing her head in defeat. 

Giannoula suddenly changed subjects, stating a peculiar course of events occurring out of Themyscira. 

"The birds do not normally get this thrilled unless something has happened outside of the dome," said Giannoula. "Look, they flee." 

Diana honed her ears to what she believed were seagulls fighting over food that had mysteriously caused them to disperse. A strange feeling inside Diana led her to believe that something terrible had happened within Themyscira on its beaches. The black-haired woman did not wait for her sister to say more as she was quick to exit her room to the outdoors. In great inhuman leaps, Diana soared across the land towards the beach when she dropped once more and steadied herself instantly before jogging towards the water line. 

Her eyes scanned the waters for any sign of danger, hope still loomed within her that nobody was harmed in whatever dispute occurred within Themyscira's border. Then something caught her eyes. Something that drifted along the surface of the still water towards the beach as Diana made haste to investigate the peculiar object until she realised that it was a body being supported by a lifebuoy, their face pointed skyward which brought further relief that they had not drowned. 

Diana carried the body out of the water onto the sand where she examined the stranger's facial features and concluded that no such textures would assume them a woman. No. It was an outsider of worst in Amazonian eyes. A man. In haste, the black-haired woman made numerous attempt to resuscitate the male as per her discovery of this technique since her first trip to Man's World. Diana's heart thumped quickly in her chest, anxiously hoping to revive the man stranded on Themyscira's shore until signs of life flooded the Amazonian with relief. 

The man coughed as he rolled onto his side, water shot out of his mouth as he took deep intakes of air to steady himself before looking over his shoulder at his saviour. As his vision steadied itself, his posture remained the same yet his facial expression appeared surprised after being saved by that of a woman whose appearance was out of the ordinary for someone unknown to Themyscira. Nonetheless, he was grateful. 

"Are you alright?" Diana cooed as she hovered her hand towards the man's cheek. 

Before he could respond, a squad of armoured women trotted towards them along the beach line, several female soldiers equipped with swords, shields and bow and arrows all anxiously hostile towards their unexpected visitor as the leader rang her voice out towards the woman by the stranger's side. 

"Daughter! Are you hurt?!" The leader cried and ran to the aid of the black-haired woman, forcefully pulling her away from the outsider that quickly recovered from blacking out just hours ago. 

"I'm fine, mother," replied Diana. "I only saved this man from drowning. He, he was unconscious when I found him, adrift towards the beach where I saw birds pecking at his body." 

The mother who sported a crown on her head and golden-plated leather upper body armour underneath a fur coat whistled and gestured two members of her party to assist in recovering the man's body to be taken to the citadel while Diana rode on the back of her mother's horse. They would get their answers. One way or another. Upon arrival at the citadel, an audience had gathered to witness the interrogation of the outsider who unintentionally strayed into the sanctuary of the Amazons. 

Restrained only by a lasso, the male found himself in an awkward situation being watched by a council of women whose appearance were unusual as each one had their own similar dress code but different in certain ways. Out of all the women in the room that had caught his eye, it was his saviour, the queen's daughter that had his full attention despite the lasso around his upper body that gripped tightly around his body when the queen began to ask questions to the newcomer. 

"You will tell us your name, αγόρι, boy."  The queen requested. 

"Aρσενικός, male, speak," barked the woman holding the lasso. 

The male came to find the lasso glowing as well as it tightening by itself, rather that it was causing his body to feel hot. An irresistible urge formed, causing him to become very talkative and open with the audience of women as he proclaimed his identity and the purpose of his travels which in turn lead to his stranding on unchartered land. 

"The hell is this thing?" The man asked breathlessly. 

The queen opened her mouth to speak but in a scolding manner towards the only male present on Themyscira. "The Lasso of Hestia compels you to reveal the truth, outsider." 

"W-Why's it so damn hot?" 

"It is pointless - and painful - to resist," advised the woman who held onto the lasso. "Why are you here? How did you get here?" 

"B-By ship... we, we ran into a storm. Got kn-knocked overboard, s-s-s-something hit my head, knocking m-my lights out." The man answered in a stutter. 

"Why, are you here?" The queen repeated firmly. 

The (h/c) man exerted loudly before blurting aloud, "SEARCHING!! For a secret place... Undiscovered, unchartered... land. I-I'm an explorer. I seek adventure and danger. Th-There is something I desire, though, b-but I've kept it only to myself. It's em... embarrassing." 

Silence filled the room as the faintest whispers came from the audience in speculation of the man before them and whether he was a threat to them or not. 

"What is it you seek, (Y/n) Wayne?" The queen spoke out after a minute of silence. 

(Y/n) grunted in attempt to resist the compelling urge, yet was futile to resist. 

"Because I... Because I'm... I d-d-desire lo... grrrhhh! Shit! Loooohhaaaooww!! NO!! No, no, no, no, no... I won't tell. I won't teheheeaagghh!! FUCK OFF!!" 

The grip of the lasso was tightened, digging tightly into (Y/n)'s skin that he felt like he was going to explode. 

"LOVE!! I SEEK LOVE!!" 

While the higher authority of the women did not find his confession amusing whatsoever, the audience begged to differ as per their giggling which added to the shame (Y/n) felt. 

"Oh, this is humiliating..." (Y/n) murmured shamefully.

"Take him to the dungeon. Throw him in a cage until I decide what we shall do with him," instructed the queen.

The lasso was removed from (Y/n) body, in which two women approached him and forced him to his feet before dragging him off to the dungeons in which he would be left to await his fate by the order of the queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800 26 10
You may know him as Batman's sidekick or even Boy Wonder. Dick Grayson lost his parents at the ripe age of twelve. Tony Zucco murdered his parents a...
174K 3.4K 55
"I looked at all of you as a family one night and saw how you all didn't need me. You all were just talking and smiling. I knew that if I walked i...
19.4K 415 12
(Y/n) (L/n) is a beautiful woman with an incredible gift. From a young age the girl was considered an abomination to man kind, causing her to live a...
11.4K 409 16
Helena Wayne finds herself caught up with an unknown half brother known as Damian Wayne. Although he has a hard head and a mean temper for a thirteen...