Save me, please. [Todobaku]

By vaneeboo

Bakugou has been acting different than his usual prideful, arrogant and angry self. Everything has come crash... More

How to read this story (updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Last Chapter)
Extra chapter (small)
got tagged-

Chapter 18

5.6K 200 183
By vaneeboo

"You fucking woke me up.. You little shit.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou's POV:

"You fucking woke me up.. You little shit.." My 'dad' growls, tightening his grip around the blood stained bat. I jump out of bed and back away, edging closer to the door. My 'dad' slowly stands up and walks towards me, getting his bat ready.

"Mitsuki is sleeping.. So stay quiet." He places the bat down and takes something out of his pocket.. clothing fabric? What's he gonna do with th-

He ties the fabric around my mouth, using it as a gag. He picks his bat back up and pushes me against the wall. He gets ready to strike, I only stare at him wide eyed. 

'Shouto.. Help me..'

*THUMP*

I shriek out in pain, it only gets muffled by the cloth tied around my mouth.

*THUMP*

"HMPH MM!!" Help me.

*THUMP*

Another muffled scream, I can hear a small chuckle escape his lips.

*THUMP*

My body can't take it! This pain is excruciating..  I raise my arms in defense, but he only hits them instead, hitting them away.

*THUMP*

I'm on the floor now, he can't hit well if I'm on the floor. He starts kicking me in the stomach..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(flashback)

I walk into the house and close the door, my first day of middle school was great! I can't wait to tell dad all about it! Wait.. I pick up an alcohol bottle.. It's empty. I look up and glance around and see my dad on the couch. A couple more bottles are scattered around him. 1..2..3..4..5.. 6 bottles?!

"D-dad..?" I mumble, my voice laced with worry. I tap my dad on the shoulder and he wakes up with an angry groan. He looks up at me and his face immediately scrunches up into a scowl.

"How dare you wake me up! Get over here!" He shouts, I wince at his voice and slowly go around the couch to face him. I set my bag on the couch and stare up at him, my expression scared and full of fear.

*SMACK*

He.. he hit me.. I raise my hand to touch my cheek, it stings really bad. I look back at him with tears in my eyes.

"So fucking weak you are.." He growls and goes back to sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and see that I'm being choked, but I don't react. I just stare at him with half lidded eyes and my body limp.

"You think you can just sleep?! Bullshit." He says, keeping his voice down as to not wake mother. He tightens his grip and I gasp, but still don't do anything to stop it.

If he kills me, so be it. I don't care. Nobody will care. I'm done. I've had enough. KILL ME ALREADY DAMN IT!

He doesn't tighten his grip any more, he just stares at me as my face goes purple. I scowl at him, why won't he kill me? Will I have to do it myself?!

"H-h-hurry u-up.." I croak out barely, my eyes roll back as I slowly lose consciousness. But before I do.. He drops me to the floor. I start coughing and clutching my throat. I glare at him as he looks down at me. "Pathetic. I knew you'd give up." He says, slapping me across the face. I just sigh and sit there, my back against the wall as I wait til' I'm not dizzy anymore.

He exits my room and goes back to his.

"F-fuck y-you.." I cough out. I look over at the clock in my room and remember that it's Friday. How am I supposed to go to school like this? I can barely move!

It's 4:23 in the morning.. No wonder he was mad. No point in going back to sleep, I'll just have another nightmare and he'll be even more angry. I get up slowly but painfully, and get dressed. Fuck it hurts. So bad.

I close the door quietly and walk towards the park that's always empty. I sit on the bench and place my bag down. I don't have the energy for cutting, so I don't bother.

I touch my stomach cautiously, I can feel my bones even through my clothes. I haven't eaten in.. days.

I just ponder, looking up at the sky. I can't remember a time when I wasn't living in fear. Slowly my mind drifts to Shouto.. My Shouto. I smile and think back to the theme park, the sleepover, our conversations.. Poor Shouto, he has to live with me in his life. Maybe I can do him a favor and take myself out of it? My 'dad' sure wants me dead.

The pond.. It could drown me, right? I debate it and decide no. Nobody will find me, they'll think I'm missing or some shit. I want them to know I'm dead, so they don't have to live with the thought that I might just pop up out of nowhere.

I check my phone and see the time. 5:47. I should get going now, doesn't matter if I'm early. I just hope there's no fighting today.. I hope I don't have to yell or talk much, my voice is still croaky. I hear my stomach make a loud growl and I sigh. 'I don't deserve food, so shut up.'

Then I'm on my way to UA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stagger into the classroom and slump ontop of Shouto's desk and stare at him with a pained expression.

"K-Katsuki... Your cheek.." He mumbles, raising his hand to stroke the left side of my face. I lean into his touch and close my eyes. I don't care if people are watching, and they are. They're stunned. He wipes away a tear before it falls down my cheek. I open my eyes and see under his sleeve...new cuts.. no..

"C-can we g-go somewhere p-private?" I whisper, my voice still scratchy. He nods and walks with me out of the classroom and into the bathroom stalls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're c-cutting again.. a-aren't you.." I murmur, looking at the floor with tears swelling up in my eyes. Shouto sighs and walks closer to me.

"You are too. And oh my god.. What did he do to you this time?" He asks, examining my face.

"H-he choked me.. h-hit me with a b-bat.." I cough. His arms fall limp to his sides and he just stares at me. I give him a pleading look, begging him to say something or give me a hug. But he's frozen.

"S-say something!"

"...."

"Well?!"

"I..."

I grit my teeth, I wish he would say something! I look up at him when I hear him sob.. he's.. he's crying.. He's covering his face with his hands and wiping away his tears, but they keep coming.

"W-why don't t-they love u-us?" He chokes out, looking up at me. I gasp. He's right.. they don't love us.. "W-why do they h-hurt us?!" he sobs out again, this time grabbing onto my shoulders. I cup his face and kiss his jaw.

"I-I don't k-know.." I start crying with him. I've never felt so bonded with someone in my entire life. I feel like I was made for him, and he was made for me.

"I-I just f-feel like d-dying sometimes.." Shouto says.

"Me too... M-me too.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that cry session, we're looking at ourselves in the bathroom mirror and drying our faces and trying to calm down. Only now do I realize me and Shouto's eye bags, we're both not being able to sleep. I check my phone for the time walk closer to Shouto and hug his arm and nuzzle my face into his shoulder.

"We have 20 minutes until class.."

"Right..."

He finishes up and looks at me, still cuddling his arm.

"You look adorable.." He smiles at me..but with sadness.. I see no hope in his beautiful eyes. His expression tells me he thinks the same about my eyes.

"We've given up.. Haven't we..?" I ask, though it's not really a question. More of a fact.

"A long time ago." He says flatly while locking eyes with me. "Another kiss?" he asks, leaning in closer. "Of course, Shouto." I reply, joining our lips together. This kiss feels different.. It's full of sadness and love. Our chests touch as he pulls me closer and cups my face, deepening the kiss. I pull away for air, but he instantly pulls me back in when I've caught my breath. I push away a little so I can speak.

"W-we both know this won't get rid of the pain.." I mutter, out of breath. He looks at me sadly, I have the same expression on my face.

"I know.. That's the sad part."

We pull apart and walk back to the classroom, our hearts hurting and our minds begging to die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1449 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 15.1K 57
Elias Emerson's life took a drastic turn after he shifted into his wolf. Not knowing what to do, he ran after he was banished from his pack. How will...
487K 30.5K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
56.5K 1.1K 24
I wanna start out with! That this is not edited! So sorry if there's mistakes! Izuku modoryia is a 17 year old full blood which is rare but even mor...
649K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...