Dragon Ball Reprisal

By JayFrom13

The God of Destruction from Universe 13 chose two warriors, a Saiyan and a Frost Demon, to become candidates... More

1. New Fighters Discovered
2. Attack on the Saiyan Planet
3. Uncontrollable
4. The Kings Daughter
5. Testing Kohl's limit
6. Not So Great Plan
7. Common Ground
8. Continuous Training
9. The Red Planet
10. The Source of The Infection
11. Going Home
12. New Destination
13. The Search
14. It Begins
15. Ikari Vs Oozaru.
16. Her Cremation
17. Two Sides of the Same Coin
19. The Big Gete Starship
20. Down Below
21. The Saiyan, Dragon and Android
22. The Beginning of a Legend
23. Just a Stroll
24. Under Distress
25. The Future
26. The Consumption of Everything
27. Reunion
28. Out of a Job
29. Versus a Virus
30. Rage vs Insanity
31. Aftermath
32. Everything is hungry
33. Retribution
34. The Wish Orbs
35. The Koumori
36. Falling Down
37. A Litte Off
38. Shattered
39. Elysium
40. Backup
41. Its Time
42. Destructive Capabilities
43. Brink
44. The Shockwaves
45. Reunited
46. Still Unknown
47. The Missing Piece
48. They Are Here!
49. Story Time
50. Secrets
51. Invaders in the Dark
52. Fear
53. As Bad As It Gets
54. Here He Comes
55. The Long Awaited Plan
56. Dispersed

18. The Blue Demon.

157 6 1
By JayFrom13

Kohl and Cumber traveled for a few weeks, stopping by nearby planets for food every few days but arrived at there destination within a month and a half.

Their destination being a small, almost moon sized planet.

As their ship arrived, both Saiyans were in awe of the paradise they were seeing.

The entire sight in view was bright with life. No matter how far they looked, even to the horizon there was green, and trees the size of buildings. It almost seemed unreal.

Cumber kept flying overhead, "Did your informant tell you what we are looking for?"

Kohl opened the side door, looking around for some sort of civilization, any kind of non wildlife.

"See anything?" Cumber asked.

"No, not yet." Kohl held onto the side of the ship as he swung out, letting his leg dangle, taking in the fresh air and the warm breeze.

Suddenly the ship began to descend, "We should fly, it'd be much faster."

Kohl let go of the ship, falling to the ground and doing a backflip before landing on his feet. The ship began landing behind him.

"Is this place real?" Kohl asked.

Cumber stepped off the ship, "I was about to ask you that." Cumber stretched as he started to float, "Damn, I'm going to bring the Saiyans here."

Kohl shook his head, "You are disappointing."

"Shut it! Don't talk as if your Saiyans haven't taken a planet another race inhabited."

"Yea, that's true, but the planet we did take, had been abandoned. It was also Blizzards planet, or his brothers... I can't remember whose planet it was but everyone that was there had just left. I'm sure the planet you all took is now covered in burial sites."

Cumber didn't say anything, flying away to avoid the conversation.

Kohl smirked, "I guess you see my point." He said as he flew along side the other Saiyan.

"Quiet." Cumber spat out, crossing his arms as he tried to focus on the task at hand.

Kohl flew about a mile away, keeping Cumber in sight but continuing to look for Kavera. The more they searched, the more they wondered how such a beautiful, peaceful place could have gone untouched.

As Kohl searched, he noticed a shadow was following behind him.

He spun around, finding no one, he looked back at the ground, but the shadow was gone.

"Cumber!"

His friend flew over to him, "What?"

"We are being followed." Kohl said as he looked around frantically.

"Of course we are. I've been feeling eyes on me since I left the ship." Cumber wrapped his tail around his waist, "What was the woman's name again?"

"Kavera." Kohl landed on the ground, "Kavera!"

Cumber landed next to him, "Were you told what she looks like?"

"No, I was given a name and a destination." Suddenly Kohl stopped moving, seeing that a third shadow was behind both him and Cumber. He placed a hand on Cumbers shoulder keeping him from overreacting, "Kavera, is that you behind us?"

Cumber followed Kohl's eyes, seeing the shadow between the both of them.

Kohl slowly turned around, but the person was gone.

Cumber looked back, seeing no one, "Shes just messing with us."

Kohl agreed, "Kavera, do you know who Chardona is?"

"Lord Chardona." A figure in a big brown hooded cloak stepped into view out of thin air, "What about her?"

Kohl took half a step before Kavera held out an open hand, locking his body in place, "You don't have to get any closer. Just tell me what you want so you can be on your way."

Kohl tried to move but he had felt this sort of power against Blizzard, it was pointless, "I was told you can help revive someone from the dead. Is that true?"

Kavera lowered her hand, walking away, "Yes." The hooded women waved her hand over her shoulder, "Follow me."

"You are just going to help us like that?" Cumber asked, "No payment? No favors?"

Kavera kept walking, heading to one of the massive trees.

Cumber looked to Kohl, who just shrugged and followed her. Cumber grabbed his shoulder, "How are you so calm about this? Everything here doesn't feel right."

"Chardona would have warned me if I was going to have to fight."

Kavera looked back at the two Saiyans, "You two coming or what?"

Cumber was hesitant but let out a sigh, "I don't like this place." He murmured to himself as both Saiyans flew over to Kavera.

She led them to a small lake, the water was as clear as glass. Kavera sat crisscross in front of the edge of the water.

The Saiyans stepped up to the edge of the lake, looking at their reflections.

"In order to bring back your friend. You'll have to get a few things for me."

"Like what?" Kohl asked.

Kavera slowly knelt over, looking passed her reflection into the water, seeing a rainbow shimmering koi fish, "You see those fish. Bring me five of them."

The Saiyans raised a brow to one another before looking into the water, "Really?"

Kavera nodded, as she pulled out a net from her sleeve, "Use this." She handed it to Kohl.

Kohl smirked as he cannon balled his way into the water, soaking Kavera and Cumber, "I was about to give you a fishing rod, you jerk!" Kavera yelled out, getting to her feet.

Cumber just smiled in anger, a little agitated as well.

Suddenly red electricity surrounded her arms, it was quiet yet violent. Kavera put her hands to her shoulders, slowly moving the tips of her fingers across her arms until her finger tips met. Suddenly all the water on her cloak and on Cumber began returning to the lake.

Kohl then returned with the fish net filled to the max with koi.

"Hey, put some of those back!" Kavera pointed to the net, "We only need five."

Kohl landed next to her, "But there's hundreds in there. The lake is so much bigger underneath the surface."

Kavera grabbed the net, slowly and very calmly took each fish out and placed it back into the lake until there were five, "I said five." She flicked Kohl's head before tying up the net.

"So you need fish to bring back Kora?" Kohl asked as he tried to dry his pants.

"No this is my lunch." Kavera said as she hid the net under her cloak.

"Wait what?"

Kavera sighed, "What you need to bring me isn't here."

Kohl grabbed her shoulders and faced her towards him, "What? What do you actually need?!"

Kavera put a finger to Kohl's head, "Calm down." She stepped out of his grip, "Chardona probably told you that I can bring your friend back. I can't, but one of my creations can." Kavera's index finger sparked with the red electricity. She knelt down to the lake and barely tapped the water. The ripple of water began to form an image, revealing seven black orbs, each having a pattern of red stars on them, varying in numbers.

"You'll have to retrieve these for me. They alone, have the power to reverse death."

"What are they?" Cumber asked.

"I haven't given them a name but they were made to restore and save my people. But after that, I realized I can't use them anymore and if anyone were to get their hands on them, it would be a lot of trouble." Kavera tapped the water again with the electric current still on her finger. Again the ripple in the water began to show another image, this time that of a massive metallic and spiked ship.

Cumber fell back, "No!" He pushed himself away from the lake, "Please tell me this is a joke!"

"What is it?" Kohl asked, having never seen Cumber so riled up.

"It's called the Big Gete Starship."Kavera sighed, "Trust me, if I knew Chardona would need my help, I would have kept them here."

Kohl looked at the water, "But what's on that ship?"

"It doesn't matter! If we get caught, we are being sent straight to the Prison Planet!" Cumber stood up, backing away, "I am not going back there! I went through hell to escape and I do not plan on returning!"

Kavera walked over to Cumber, "If you do as I say, then you will have no problem retrieving the orbs."

"Come on, you came with me to revive Kora, the least you can do is help me." Kohl said.

"No! The demon on that planet will kill me if he saw my face again."

Kavera looked to Kohl, "Can you follow simple instructions?"

The Saiyan nodded, "Yes."

"Good, then this shouldn't be a problem." Kavera pulled out the net of fish, "I'll send you afterwards." She looked to Cumber, "Maybe he will change his mind and join you."

"I'm not going back!"

Kavera walked passed him, patting his arm, "That's cool, I won't force you to go, just thought you'd help out your friend here." Kavera started heading towards one of the massive trees, "Come with me."

Kohl did so, leaving Cumber to walk up to the lake and see the image of the ship disappear. His eyes clenched close, "I'm not going back."

Kavera led them to the bottom of the trunk, "Can you take me up there?"

"You can't fly?" Kohl asked.

"I can, I can also just leave you down here. But I don't want to come off as rude. So can you please take me up there?"

Kohl obliged, scooping her up in his arms and flying up, "Whats up here?"

"My home." Kavera said as Kohl flew passed a couple of thick branches, seeing a well lit open area, made into an enclosed tree house.

Kavera touched down onto the floorboards, creaking as she headed over to a small counter, she waved her hand, pulling a blade out of thin air and stabbing it into a cutting board. She laid the fish out next to the board, "Can you tell me about this friend of yours?"

Kohl wondered over to a small shelf, covered in hand made wooden amulets, each having a very distinct looking face on them.

"Hey!" Kavera flicked a pecan at Kohl's back, "Who is this person you want brought back?"

"Kora, she's my wife." Kohl said as he picked up the amulet that had the same horns as Kavera, "Is this you?"

Kavera looked over to him, seeing the necklace, "Yes."

"May I ask what you are?" Kohl put the amulet back in place.

"Would you judge me if you knew?"

Kohl shook his head, heading over to the counter, "No, why would I?"

Kavera held up a cleaver, cutting off the head of one of the koi's, "I'm a demon."

"Oh." Kohl said, watching her prepare the fish while now trying to lean back, and see her under the hood.

Kavera turned away, "So this Kora was your wife? A Saiyan like you?"

"Yes, the most beautiful Saiyan I've ever seen." Kohl said, smiling at the thought of her.

Kavera looked at him for a second, "Huh, I always heard Saiyans were just warriors, and monsters. Never would have thought you cared about appearances."

"Well it's not just that. I've known her for awhile now, she's been with me since we were both children."

Cumber came flying in, landing on the edge of the floorboards.

Kavera sliced up the remaining koi, preparing them on a huge leaf and stepping out of sight.

A few seconds passed before she returned, "Sorry about that." The demon pulled her hood down.

Both Saiyans just stared at this blue demon with bright red hair, seeing her take off the coat and reveal another outfit underneath, a loose kimono barely hanging off her shoulders. "How do you know Chardona?"

Kohl just stared at the small patterns printed on her face and neck, slowly moving around but never wandering.

She sighed, walking up to Kohl, holding his face and looking into his eyes. Hers were inverted, with her pupils being white and the rest being grey.

Kohl backed away, "What are you doing?"

Kavera smirked, "You two keep staring at me, so, look at me all you want, but I'm going to stare at you as well."

Cumber sat down, just watching the two mingle.

"So, how do you two know Chardona?" Kavera waved her hands out, creating a cushion at her feet. She sat down on it, folding her cloak and resting it on her lap.

"She kinda just showed up. Her and Mezca -"

"Huh, so you really are friends of Chardona. I thought you would have heard her name somewhere. She has been all over this universe." Kavera said, stretching as she smiled, "So she showed up out of nowhere and just took you with her?"

"She's planning on retiring. So I've become one of the candidates to take her place."

"She's been saying she's been planning on retiring for a few hundred years now. Are you sure she's not just using you?"

Kohl sat down across from her, "How? She gave us a list of planets and people that are going to help us."

"Can I see this list?" Kavera leaned forward, "Maybe I can tell you what to expect."

"No, I don't have it on me, the other candidate took it with him."

"Whose the other candidate?"

"A Frost Demon named Blizzard."

The demons eyes widened with a suddenly realization, "Blizzard?! He's still alive?!" She got face to face with the Saiyan, nearly pushing him back.

Kohl nodded.

Kavera laughed, "I knew him when he was a child! How is he and his brother doing?"

"He's doing alright? I guess... also I killed his brother, the day before Blizzard and Chardona showed up."

"Where was Tundra?"

"Blizzards father? I don't know, even Blizzard and Glacier don't know."

"Huh, that's weird. Cause when I last saw him, he was training under Chardona, I guess he backed out of being a God."

"Blizzards father was a candidate?!" Kohl couldn't believe it, "I wonder why he didn't continue."

"Or where he is."

Suddenly they both heard a thump, looking over to Cumber who had fallen asleep, snoring without a care.

"Cumber!" Kohl banged his fist on the floor.

The Saiyan remained asleep.

"I guess he deserves to nap, he did fly for four days without sleep."

Kavera put her hands together, "Well do you want to get the orbs needed for Kora?" A glow began to brighten from between her palms.

"Yes."

They both stood up.

"What do I have to do?"

Kavera held her hands out, "Put'em there." Kohl put his open hands to her's. Suddenly she began chanting. Speaking a language the Saiyan couldn't understand, he wasn't even sure it was a language at all. Then Kohl felt a quick press against his palms, "I am about to transport you onto the ship. When you arrive, do not show any signs of hostility. Keep your heart rate low, don't look suspicious and above all else, don't interact with any of the prisoners."

"When you get the orbs, clap your hands together and you'll be transported here instantly." Kavera's arms began to consume Kohl in the red lightening, forming a glowing aura around his body.

"Wait!" Cumber jumped at Kohl, managing to place the very tips of his fingers on Kohl's shoulder as they were both consumed in the red aura and vanished from sight.

"You idiot!" Kavera shouted, "You can't return on your own!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 771 37
It's been a few months since Universe 7's victory in the Tournament of Power, and peace has returned to Earth once more. But that all changes when a...
47.8K 677 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
18.8K 233 20
Dakon the descendant of a race of warriors known as Saiyans is wanting to become a pro hero. What he doesn't know is the journey he'll go through to...
76.2K 1.2K 50
Earth. The home to one of the universe's strongest warriors named Son Goku! And for the past few years, this boy has grown up protecting planet earth...