Kismet

By astoldbylani

kis·met /ˈkizmit,ˈkizˌmet/ noun destiny; fate. how do you know when you've met your soulmate? More

cast✨|disclaimer
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv

xxiii

113K 4.3K 3K
By astoldbylani

song(s) for this chapter: vixen X miguel ; best friend X brandy

It was around 12:30 A.M., and Nadira was in bed watching Iron Chef. Nayeli had been in bed and it was Gionni's night out with his friends. They had been wanting to take him out for a while but work had him swamped and exhausted so when they got the opportunity they whisked him away to a bar around ten.

Nadira had been making herself fairly busy with wedding planning as of late and today she went to tour reception venues with her mom. They saw a few nice places, but nothing really stood out to either of them.

She was also in the process of making her bridesmaids and maid of honor boxes to formally ask them even though they all probably already knew. Saij was to be her maid of honor. The girls made an agreement in college, Saij was going to be Nadira's, Lourdes would be Saija's and Nadira would be Lourdes', so they'd all have a turn being maid of honor for each other.

Lourdes, Rayne, Guiliana, Danae and Amina were her bridemaids, and she planned on incorporating all her nieces and nephews in the wedding as well.

Xavier ended up being selected best man, Vinny, Caine, Gio and her brothers were all groomsmen, so it balanced out perfectly, but she just wanted to have a small dinner or something where she gave the ladies formal bridesmaids proposals.

She was pretty much set on her colors being sage green, white and gold and that played perfectly into how she wanted her décor. She was in the process of looking for a DJ and a caterer, but she was taking her time because her seamstress gave her an estimate of about six months for her dress.

As she was fantasizing about her wedding, her phone buzzed, showing Gionni had texted her.

mine🔒🖤: baby you up?

She smiled, knowing he'd do this sooner or later, he always texted her randomly in the middle of a night out, just to talk to her.

: yeah I'm here babe, you okay?

mine🔒🖤: yeah im good.

mine🔒🖤: im tipsy, but im good lmao. you aight?

: yes gionni im okay 🥰  im just watching tv

mine🔒🖤: oh okay. you sleepy?

: no, why?

mine🔒🖤: I want you.

mine🔒🖤: like im ready to fuckin goooo bruh I want you so damn bad,

Nadira laughed aloud at his messages. She was not expecting this, although she knew how he got when he drank, she didn't think he'd text her, usually he just came home on go.

: baby nooo, don't leave. ill stay up for you,

mine🔒🖤: nadira. you don't understand

: baby 😂 ill be up i promise. have fun.

mine🔒🖤: you better be up 😭 im tryna eat you till you cry

She definitely wasn't gonna go to sleep now.

An hour and a half later, Nadira heard the door unlocking, and she immediately got excited. It was quiet for a moment before she heard him slowly coming up the stairs. The butterflies in her stomach seemed to multiply with every step he took until he reached the door and pushed it open.

"You really stayed up for me, huh?" he bit his lip, staring at her from across the room.

"I told you I would," she smiled and sat up on her knees while he stalked over to the bed leaning down to kiss her. She tasted the alcohol on his breath as their tongues mingled together, and he cuffed his hand around her neck, pulling her closer to him and deepening their kiss.

Once they pulled away, both breathing heavily, he began ridding himself of the clothes he wore out. She bit her lip watching him, an idea popping into her head.

Gionni was a pleaser, he found pleasure in making Nadira feel good, and she loved that. But he rarely ever asked for head because he rarely wanted it. It felt good to him but he just didn't crave it. But she loved doing it so whenever the opportunity presented itself she gladly gave, and the opportunity was presented to her right now.

She crawled back over to him, rubbing her hand across his very present print before pulling it out herself, licking her lips. She circled her tongue around the tip before taking him all the way down her throat, causing a loud moan to spill from his lips.

Another thing she loved was how vocal he always was with her. He wasn't afraid to moan or say her name when something was feeling good to him and it just made her work harder.

She used her hands to stroke him while she sucked on his tip, the way he liked it and she stared up at him through her lashes making his knees weak as he tangled his hand in her free hair.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, throwing his head back when she took his length down her throat again, gagging on it before she released him and spit on it, then licking up and down the side of his dick, making him moan louder, causing her to moan around him in response.

Her eyes were shut now as she bobbed her head up and down rapidly, bringing him closer to his climax. "Shiiit baby, fuck," he groaned, tugging at her hair. "I'm finna nut, oh shit," he mumbled, eyes snapping shut while she continued to work her mouth around him, making his legs feel like they'd give out beneath him.

She reached down and massaged his balls with one hand and that was all it took for him to release into her mouth, cussing and moaning while his first tightened in her hair. After she swallowed he brought her back up for a rough kiss to her mouth.

"Get on yo' knees," he demanded, sending a hard smack to her ass, making her squeal before dropping to the bed on her hands and knees. He kneeled behind her, pulling her panties to the side before pressing a kiss to her second set of lips, sending a shiver throughout her body, like it always did. He ran one his index finger down her slit with a smirk on his face, biting down on his bottom lip. She was already drenched and he barely touched her.

He sent one long lick to her wetness, making her whimper. He latched his hands on her thighs, diving into her, lapping all her juices up, causing her to put her face into the pillow and moan, trying to keep quiet until he raised one of his hands and slapped her right cheek hard. "Keep yo' head up, I wanna hear you," he instructed before taking her pearl into his mouth, sucking on it, making her legs begin to tremble.

He continued to eat her relentlessly and a string of moans left her mouth as her juices ran down his face. "You taste so good, baby," he spoke lowly, "this pussy all mine? She all for me?" he asked her, sinking two of his fingers into her, making her nearly lose the arch in her back.

"Yes daddy, it's yours," she whined, toes curling up when he attached his mouth back to her, snaking his tongue around her clit as her shaking resumed.

"Cum for me baby, I know you close, give it to me," he egged her on as he began pumping his fingers faster in and out of her.

As if her body was waiting for those words to leave his mouth she started clenching around his fingers, releasing into his open mouth while he licked her clean. She was out of breath and panting when Gionni flipped her on to her back, immediately putting his fingers in her mouth, watching her tongue lick all around them before he grabbed her face and kissed her.

"I love yo' sexy ass," he smirked, kissing her neck. "You done?" he rubbed her face with his thumb, knowing he could go forever with her. She shook her head with her lip between her teeth, making his smirk stretch wider.

He sat up, already hard again, pushing her legs down to meet her head and aligned himself with her entrance. Without wasting another second he plunged deeply into her, causing them both to moan loudly. He kept his head nuzzled in her neck as he dug into her, whispering into her ear while she moaned and whined, scratching his back up.

"You love me, mama?" he whispered, pressing kisses to her ear and neck.

"Mhmmm, I love you so much," she replied, her hand latching to the back of his head and the other one roaming his back.

"I love you too, baby," he groaned out. He slowed his strokes down and began to hit her spot repeatedly, causing her eyes to roll back into her head, jaw falling open. The moan was caught in her throat as he pounded into her mercilessly, she could tell he was getting close.

"That feels good? You like that? You gotta talk to me," he raised up slightly to see her face, smirking when he saw what state she was in. "I wanna hear you, baby," he sent a hard smack to her thigh.

"Yes! I love it, Gionni don't stop, I'm so close daddy," she whined to him, and he continued his steady pace watching as she unraveled beneath him, biting hard on his lip. "Oh—oh my—I'm cumming, stay right there—yessss," she moaned loudly as her orgasm ripped through her, and he followed shortly, pulling out and releasing on her stomach.

"Oh shit," she breathed out, waiting for him to return with a towel to wipe her down.

"You okay?" he chuckled, getting back on the bed with a wet rag.

"I—Yeah, I'm just...I wanna go again," she said timidly. His eyebrows raised with a smug look on his face.

"Open them legs then, lemme eat," he smirked, making her blush but do exactly what he said, prepared for a long night.

"Gionni, my thighs are sore,"  Nadira pouted over the phone as she walked around another venue the following afternoon. Her mom was off somewhere asking someone a million and one questions.

"Aww, I'm sorry baby, you want me to rub you down when you get home?" he could hear the smirk in his voice and she wanted no parts.

"No! You the one who did it, rough ass," she chuckled.

"You like that shit, don't play with me," he said back. "And as I recall you was asking me for another round last night," he laughed. "You stay tryna blame me when you ask me for it,"

"Shutup! You made me like this. Anyway, I really like this venue, baby, it's beautiful. It has lots of natural light, and big windows. I think you'd like it, babe," she looked around, falling more in love with it as she walked through.

"For real? Well send me some pictures and we can decide tonight, mama. You finished yo' little bridesmaid boxes?"

"Yess! They're so cute, the dinner is tonight so I just gotta write their names on em and I can give them," she grinned.

"I'm glad you're excited, baby. Thank you for letting Tink be a bridesmaid too, I know y'all didn't have the best start, but I know it's gonna mean a lot to her," he spoke sincerely as Nadira's mom returned. While it was true, she and Guiliana had a pretty rough start, she was way past the issue now and had a great relationship with his sister.

"No problem at all, babe. She's like my big sister now, too. We past all that stuff from before," she smiled. "I hope she likes her box,"

"She will, she lives for little shit like that. But lemme gon' head and get Nayeli ready, we gon clean up for you and head out,"

"Aww, thank you papa, you so sweet," she cooed, making him laugh. She called both of her nephews papa and found herself calling him that as well sometimes, he thought it was adorable.

"You're welcome, beautiful. I'll see you later, I love you,"

"I love you more, handsome," she smiled, ending the call.

Her mother stood off to the side just smiling at her daughter, and Nadira caught her.

"What?" she smiled back, just because her mom's smile was extremely contagious.

"You and Gionni remind me so much of me and your father," she sighed dreamily. "I love that you're in love and happy, my darling. I can't wait for this wedding,"

"Aw mommy! Thank you! I can't wait either, I'm so blessed to have found him, he makes me so happy," she blushed thinking about her soon-to-be husband. "Really, thank you for raising me in a household where I got to see a healthy marriage and a flourishing relationship. I've learned more from you than you know, mommy. How to be a mother, and now how to be a good wife, you've taught me everything I know and I'm so grateful to you," she held her mothers hands in her own.

"You're so welcome, my beautiful girl. I'm glad I could do that for you, that's is my goal as a mother to prepare you for whatever life throws your way, and you're such an amazing young woman, I know I did my job," she nodded, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Mama," Nadira whined. "Don't make me cry in here," she fanned at her own eyes. "Between you and daddy, I'm gonna cry a billon times before he walks me down the isle," she chuckled.

Nadira straightened out her dress one more time before letting the final girl, Amina, into their home. Everyone was here, sitting around the table sipping wine and just talking. She was really excited and nervous to give all her gifts tonight and she just hoped everyone said yes.

"Hey Mina! You look beautiful," she grinned, kissing her cheek.

"Thank you, bride-to-be," she sang, walking behind her to the table, greeting all the other women. She smiled as she saw her group of gorgeous bridesmaids sitting around getting along and chatting.

"Okay, ladies! We're gonna go ahead and eat since Mina is here," Nadira announced and Lourdes called out an amen, making everyone laugh. "The food is right behind me in the kitchen please help yourselves, Lourdes Im making your plate, hungry ass girl," she laughed.

As the girls ate, Nadira couldn't help but envision them all dolled up and getting ready to walk down the isle and she knew she had to give the gifts so she could shut her mind up.

"Okay, I hope everything was good," she smiled. "I busted my ass in the kitchen so it better had been. But anyway! I invited you ladies here for a reason today. All of you are so important to me, and to Gionni, but mostly me," she chuckled. "I love every single one of you very much and I appreciate you for standing by us through our engagement,"

The girls said 'We love you too' back to her and Dira's smile never faded.

"If y'all could reach under the table please, right under the table cloth," she directed. They all did so and pulled their boxes out, placing them on the tables. Saija immediately started squealing, knowing what was coming.

"I would love it if you all would so me this one little favor," she clasped her hands together. "Go ahead and open," she clapped and they all flipped their boxes open, laughing in excitement and pulling out their phones to take pictures.

Inside the boxes were mini champagne bottles, personalized champagne flutes with their names on them, a different candle for each of them, rose gold silk robes with their names and titles embroidered in the back, and bracelets with their initials on them.

The cards on the inside read 'Thank you for being my bridesmaid and standing by my side not just today, but always' with the date on them.

"Will y'all do me the honor and be my bridesmaids?" she asked, grinning at their reactions.

"Of course, boo!" Danae yelled, clapping her hands. "These are so cute, thank you!" she exclaimed getting up to hug her, all the other girls following suit and hugging each other, jumping around the dining room in their heels.

Once the festivities ended, Nadira handed all the mothers little flower girl bracelets for their daughters, since all of her nieces would be throwing flowers.

She figured she'd have Egypt walk with her older brothers, Cairo walk with his big sister and Amora, while Kailani walked with her brothers and Nayeli walk down alone in a white fluffy dress. It played out perfectly in her mind.

"Wedding planning finna be a breeze," Des spoke. "You almost there! You just gotta find a caterer and a DJ?" she asked, and Dira nodded.

"Girl, we might as well get a date now, because I can find you a caterer in a week," Guiliana waved her off.

"And bitch you know my cousin Dev is a DJ, he does weddings all the time, lemme send you his IG," Danae spoke, pulling out her phone.

"Y'all are amazing," Dira pouted. "I'm thinking October? Gionni said November, but his birthday is in November,"

"Well I mean it would  be cheaper then, nobody really gets married in November," Amina pointed out, causing the girls to nod in agreement. "Plus, y'all dating anniversary is a week before your birthday anyway, might as well keep the theme going,"

"Well, yeah that makes sense. I'll talk to him tonight. Oh! And about y'all's dresses. Saij, your dress has to be gold, and girls your dresses will be sage. I think it'll compliment your skin tones so well. It can be any style you want as long as it's sage green," she informed them.

"If y'all can't find anything, let me know. I still sew, so I got y'all covered," Des smiled. The girls all exchanged looks before jumping on to their phones to look for dress silhouettes.

The rest of the evening was spent on the couches in the living room, filling up Nadira's pin board with ideas and finishing off another bottle of wine. She was happy everything was coming together the way she was planning, she couldn't wait for her big day to come and she was happy the girls were there to stand by her.

hello again!

i really owed yall that sex scene for not giving you a full one last time lol i hope it was gooooood.

the wedding should be happening soon, but we gotta get through dira's family reunions which will be fun and a certain someone's mom will be popping up soon.

thank you guys for reading! we're at 92 freaking k views and 6k votes. i appreciate you all so much and im glad you're enjoying my work it makes my heart happy, i love y'all.

till next time 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 123 73
One kind of love story that would blow your mind apart! Why is it that two people meet when they are no longer free? Why is fate cruel sometimes when...
21.6K 943 29
What happens when two people have their whole lives planned out together but suddenly their paths no longer seem to align? High school sweethearts N...
6.9K 497 64
Life was a confusing, stupid concept. We live to meet our soulmates; our timers tick tick tick, we meet our soulmates, we entertain ourselves, and th...
7K 447 15
In this world, people are born with the tattoo of their soulmate on their body. You can either ignore the tattoo or find your soulmate. What happens...