The Son Of Neptune

By Spook447

After Percy went missing and Jason finished his quest with Piper and Leo, you will read Annabeth's reaction... More

Annabeth
Percy
Percy and the She-Wolf
Percy makes a new friend
Annabeth loses her boyfriend again
Lucy's dream mommy and daddy
Annabeth takes charge
Lucy's locket
Promise and confusion
Why
Parent or Parents
No, impossible
Hera's message
Who
Nico Drops in
Lost daughter
Where's Percy, where's Lucy
Great, just great
Triton gets beat up by Athena
Finally
He's back
Home
One happy family
Protection
Love
New eyes, new family
Mother's home
I'm never letting you go
Christmas eve part one
Christmas eve part 2
Perfection
Marked and warned
Connor passes out again, and again
Annabeth's locket
One down, one more to go
Thalia's missing
The return of a friend
True Queen
The untold prophecy
When
Joke, Not
The Queen's tears
The true king
He awakens
That's it
Moving again
It's true
Dream
They're back
The Leader
Training and screaming
Run, run
The mist woman
Host
Wrong
Thank the fates
Oh Enter Any Curse Here
What's wrong with that
Yes
Beautiful
Puppy dog eyes
Jealous much
Piper's what
White silhouette and bliss
Heart broken
Frozen
Preparing for death
King and queen of the demigods
Happy for now

Advantage

344 7 0
By Spook447

Athena

'Stupid piece of metal.' Athena thought as she looked at Amphitrite's sword that almost killed her husband. Athena hit the table, her patience leaving her. Athena had been looking at the sword for the past five hours after she had dinner. Speaking of dinner, Athena was happy that her daughter was engaged now. Percy asked Athena for Annabeth's hand in marriage a week ago so Athena was waiting. Now it's eleven and Athena is really close to tossing this weapon out the window.

"Stupid weapon." Athena mumbled. Athena looked at her book of metals that she borrowed from Hephaestus, with some help from Hermes. This book has every, single metal know to anyone in it, and yet Athena can't match this sword's metal.

"Ah, what is this metal? I freaking hate this sword." Athena yelled. Athena slammed the book shut and slammed her head on it. Athena felt arms wrap around her shoulders.

"Calm down. You don't have to figure out the sword tonight. Get some sleep and do it tomorrow." Poseidon whispered.

"I can't. If I wait another day, I'll get so mad, all Tartarus will break lose." Athena warned her head still on the book.

"Well, to me, it looks different from anything Hephaestus uses." Poseidon said.

"Exactly, I can't figure this out and I'm ready to..." Athena started when Poseidon put his finger on her lips.

"Calm down. We'll figure this out." He said.

"But what can kill gods?" Athena asked.

"Us fading." Poseidon answered.

"Exactly, that and..." Athena's voice trailed off. Athena quickly flipped through her files on her laptop.

"Here, read this." Athena said. Poseidon quickly looked at the file. He cursed.

"This is ice from the River Styx. That accursed river and its ice. It makes demi-gods invulnerable but makes us vulnerable." Poseidon snarled.

"And if we get stabbed in the heart, or our head cuts off, we all die." Athena muttered.

"And never come back. I knew I should have gotten rid of that river. Then how is the sword silver?" Poseidon asked.

"It's either painted or mist. All I know is, if you can't melt it, we'll need stronger armor." Athena said.

"Well, let's try." Poseidon said as he pulled Athena out of her chair. 'Let's hope this works.' Athena thought. Poseidon raised his hand and the sword melted into a puddle of silver water.

"It worked." Athena yelled with delight.

"Save the water, I need to research it." Athena ordered. Poseidon nodded and made the water go into a jar.

"Ok, now, to bed with you." Poseidon ordered.

"Don't have to tell me twice." Athena said and climbed into bed. Poseidon followed her and kissed her.

"Night, I love you." Athena whispered.

"Love you too, night." Poseidon said and turned off the lights. 'Well, we have an advantage in this war. We can get rid of Gaea's weapons.' Athena thought as she drifted into her sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 955 24
Percy Jackson is back, and after spending two months back on Olympus, everything goes wrong down at Camp. His new friend goes missing, Annabeth is up...
31.9K 562 14
Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are getting older. They just turned 18 and are ready to leave the sanctuary provided by Camp Half Blood. The only pr...
811K 13.4K 35
Percy Jackson was finally able to lay low and have a peaceful life for once. The war with Gaea and the Giants was over, and Percy was excited to have...
26.8K 393 24
It's been two years now, since it happened. Since he lost the most important person to him. Furious with the gods, Percy has separated himself from h...