Save me, please. [Todobaku]

By vaneeboo

Bakugou has been acting different than his usual prideful, arrogant and angry self. Everything has come crash... More

How to read this story (updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Last Chapter)
Extra chapter (small)
got tagged-

Chapter 9

8.8K 291 275
By vaneeboo

God, Bakugou..What's going on at home? And how do I help?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV:

A few days had passed and day by day Bakugou got quieter, and quieter. He shouted less, the only times he did was when his 'friends' were about to do something dumb or they tried to mess with him. And in those days, Todoroki got more concerned by the second. Him and a few others have noticed small bruises on his face, bruises and cuts on his arms when he changed into his hero suit, but everyone just thought he was just getting into dumb fights. Everyone's assumptions for why Bakugou got these just made him sadder.

'Am I that much of a trouble maker?' 'Why don't they care?' 'Why are they shrugging it off?' 'Am I not worth their worry?' And so much more circled Bakugou's mind, it shocked him every time.
A couple times Bakugou couldn't take it, he ran out of the class and cried in the stalls. He felt so weak.

So worthless.

So dumb.

So annoying.

So irrelevant.

He hated himself.

Cuts had gotten deeper, spread across his body. He realized that cutting his arms wasn't the best choice, since a lot of his clothes were short sleeve and he had to change infront of his classmates. He had gotten a couple looks and questions, he always replied with "it's from past fights" because they could never find out what happened behind closed doors. Him and Todoroki had hung out more, Todoroki brang up small packs of food up to the roof to eat with his new close friend. Nobody came up to the roof during lunch so they had the whole floor to themselves. The half and half boy would always push Bakugou just that little bit to open up about his sad feelings that fed into his thoughts. Day by day they got worse and worse.

Bakugou's POV:

"Katsuki..How are you feeling right now?" He asked me, he does this every day. I try my best to tell at least a half truth.

"Just a little sad again." I say blankly while staring at my food, untouched. Todoroki notices.

"I know you're not eating.. Don't think I wouldn't notice. But please.. You can't train properly if you're not eating. You know that right?" He gives me a concerned look, his eyes not leaving mine.

"I know, I know. I'm just not hungry at this time of day is all." I say, lying through my teeth. I lean my head onto his shoulder, signaling I want a hug but don't want to ask. He knows me enough to know what I meant, he wraps his arm around my shoulder and drops his head to rest against my head.

"From another's perspective.. We probably look like lovers." I mumble, wishing I didn't say that because I could feel my face turn red. I just bury my head further into his shoulder.

"Yeah, it probably does. I wouldn't blame them. I'd think so too." He chuckles, finishing his food and collecting my container still filled with food.

He stays silent for a moment, with a stressed look on his face. He looks over to me, his eyebrows furrowed together in concern.

"I'm really worried for you Katsuki... I've noticed a ton of bruises and cuts all over your body.." he says, his eyes start to tear up. Tears close to running down his cheek. I gasp, but I don't say anything. I don't know what to say.

"Are you.. Checking me out in the changing rooms?" I chuckle nervously, begging to change the subject to anything but this. He has me cornered.

"Katsuki." He whispers darkly, gritting his teeth as a tear falls down his cheek. Fuck. I wipe the tear away and hug him tightly. He.. He's not hugging back.

"It's nothing I can't handle, don't worry." I say into his chest, he's still not hugging back. I look up at him to see his face, but he's just staring at me.. He knows I'm lying.

"Why aren't you telling me? Don't change the subject. Now tell me why."

"I.. It's.." I mumble, desperately searching for the words to say. Nothing is coming out but stutters. I groan, forcing a smile onto my face, tears running down my cheeks.

"I need help." I whisper sadly to him, swallowing my pride and the angry act I put up. My walls are crumbling. My forced smile still rests on my face.

He looks at me shocked, eyes wide, another tear falling down his face. "Oh damnit..Come here.." he pulls me into a hug that I never want to break from, I can tell he doesn't want to either.
"You can cry if you want, you know I won't judge you." he whispers with his face buried into my hair. "You're the best." I say before crying into his shirt once again. But this time..Something feels different.

That feeling only lasted until I got 'home'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the house smiling for the first time in years, still happy from what happened at lunch. Actually scratch that, from seeing Todoroki.

I close the door quietly, turning around then freezing. There he stood, face red with rage. This is nothing compared to Endeavor's rage. He stomps over to me, raising the bottle in his hand. I want to run but realize I can't, I'm completely paralyzed. He smashes it onto my head, turning it into shards on the floor. I fall to the floor due to the impact and pain from the bottle.

"HAVE YOU BEEN SKIPPING CLASSES?!" He yells at me, my ears aching from the loud volume. Did one of the teachers notify my dad? Why my dad?! No no n-
He kicks me in the stomach twice, kicking me against the door. I can't hold it back anymore, I start screaming and crying in pain. He grabs my neck and lifts me up to eye level with him, I can almost see fire in his eyes. He yells and throws me across the room, my stomach lands on a bottle and it smashes under me, the shards sticking into me. I scream at him begging him to stop, that I'm sorry and for him to leave me alone. He screams in an immeasurable rage, grabbing another bottle and throwing it at me. I roll out of the way and try to run upstairs, he grabs me by my collar and yanks me back. I yelp when my back hits the floor.

"STOP! PLEASE" I scream while trying to get up, but realizing I've lost all my strength. I still feel shards of glass in my stomach, I might need surgery after th-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyelids feel heavy and my whole body feels numb. I look over to my side to see my mother sitting there, her face covered in tears as she looks at me with a shocked expression.

"KATSUKI! Thank god you're ok!" She exclaims, hugging me very gently.

"W-what happened..?" I murmur, looking around the hospital room.

"A burglar broke into the house but he ran away before the police arrived.. He didn't take anything.." She explains, still crying.

I stare at her confused. Burglar? There was no burglar! Wait.. I get it now.. My 'dad' walks into the room and sits beside my mother.

"I'm so glad I found you before you bled out." He says blankly with no emotion on his face at all. He rubs my mother's back in attempt to soothe her.

"Where were you while this happened?!" She shouts, hitting his hand away. Oh no, she blames him. This won't go well for me..

"I told you! I was out on a walk!" He yells back at her, part of his rage returning.

I sit there watching my parents fight infront of me, like I wasn't there. My mother was blaming my 'dad', and he was just lying through his teeth. Burglar? Oh please, you did this to me. Honestly, I should speak up. But I can't. I can't ruin my mother's marriage and damage her happiness along with it, so I keep my mouth shut and tune out the shouting and listen to my thoughts.

'You did this'

'This is your fault'

'You're weak'

'You disappoint them'

'They want you gone'

'You're wasting space'

'Things would be easier for them if you didn't exist'

I start to tear up, believing my thoughts. Maybe I shouldn't exist. Things would be easier, wouldn't it? They would be happy, Deku wouldn't have been bullied, Todoroki wouldn't have to waste his time on me and my friends wouldn't have to hear an insult every time I opened my fucking mouth.

I look up when I hear the door open, and there he stood. Todoroki Shouto. He ran past my parents, sat on my bed and hugged me. I could feel my shoulder becoming wet by his tears. I cup his face and force him to look at me with his puffy red eyes, his expression stressed and sad. I sigh and pull him in to kiss him on the cheek and hug him, I can hear his shaky breaths as I run my hand through his hair, my other hand stroking his cheek. I look up at my parents who sit there stunned. I glare at them, I'm somewhat disappointed in them. My father, who would abuse his own son. My mother, who was blinded to the truth.

Todoroki pulls back and stares into my eyes, cupping my face like I am with him, he whispers,

"P-please..What really happened..?"

I smile as I think back, a tear running down my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1612 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.4K 26
Bakugou thinks a lot. Maybe too much. Absolutely too much. He comes to hate himself for all that he has done to hurt. Pushing others away, he insists...
486K 30.5K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
649K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
5.5K 164 11
✧・゚𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧! (𝐱𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫)