Sigh【Ein X Reader】[ Completed...

By Mariko_Akiyama

CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDE ATTEMPTS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE ... More

[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[ Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 41 ]
[ Chapter 42 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ]
[ Chapter 48 ]
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51]
[ Chapter 52 ]
[ Chapter 53 ]
[ Chapter 54 ]
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56]
[ Chapter 58 ]
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
[ Chapter 62 ]
[ Chapter 63 ]
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]
[ Chapter 67 ]
[ Chapter 68 ]
[ Chapter 69]
[ Chapter 70 ]

[ Chapter 57 ]

316 21 1
By Mariko_Akiyama

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" Mariko "

She turns to me.

" Y/n, your here " she smiles.

" It's my apartment, what are you doing here? " I asked.

" Well, Ein came and told me to give you this, so I came here and your doorbell doesn't seem to work, it was unlock as well so I let myself in and I notice an auto lock on your bedroom door and I decided to wait for you, since I can't lock the door from the outside, and I had a bad feeling if I leave your box of stuff here anonymously, and not knowing who left it which is a bit cliche and had that romantic vibes too, and that's a bit cringey for me, so yeah " she stands there as I just look at her with a raise brow.

" Here's your stuff " she moves forward to give me the box.

" Thanks " I grab it and put it on my kitchen counter when I notice a small bowl with a used cigarette in it that has it's fire distinguished.

I sniff the air and notice the smell.

" You might wanna use some freshener, I can borrow you some if you want " Mariko said.

" She can get one herself " I turn around and see a guy on my couch lying down with his hands resting on his abdomen, with another cigarette in his mouth.

He has blond hair and brown eyes, he was wearing a leather jacket and black shirt under it. A pair of tight ripped jeans and black boots.

" I'm sure you know my brother, Tadashi " Mariko said.

" I told him to smoke outside " I turn around to Clara and Tyler's room to see a guy with brunette hair and hazel eyes.

" That's Sasuke " Mariko said.

He was wearing a blue jean jacket with a white shirt under it, a pair of ripped jeans and blue converse.

" Get out of my room " Clara said as she grabs his blue jean jacket and shut the door.

I sighed and open the box, I look inside and it's all my stuff back at the Shadow Knight.

" These are all my stuff, who sent these? " I turn around.

" Ein got it from someone named Elijah, which I am supposed to tell you that too " she said.

" Wait what? " I asked.

" He met Elijah? " Clara asked.

" Did he say anything? " I asked.

" He did say something about, umm. . . . "

" The code is 120413 " Tadashi stood up and walk to me.

He takes out a piece of paper from his jacket and pas sit to me. I take it and unfold it.

120413

I look up at him as he blows the smoke at my face. I cough and swing my hands in the air.

" What's that for? " Tyler asked.

" I don't know, he told us to tell you that " Sasuke said.

" We'll figure this out later, just get out " Clara said.

Tadashi scoffs and distinguished the cigarette on the small bowl as he blow the smoke on my face.

He exits.

" Okay, bitchy, but hot " Clara said.

" That's my brother " Mariko and Sasuke said at the same time.

" I have to fuck her tonight " Tyler said.

I rolled my eyes away.

" Get out "

~ Time Skip ~

I sit down in my bed and pour everything out of the box. The first thing that my eyes land is on a picture of,

Gene and I.

I pick it up and it's me riding on his back, my arms around his neck. Me with my fake smile and Gene with his stupid smile.

I put it aside and look back to my other stuff. Most of them are my files and papers of my documents I've been doing for the past few years.

Documents on how to clear my own name and how to prove Carter guilty.

I was about to put the files back in the box when a flat square box is inside. I put the files back on my bed and grab the box. A red ribbon was wrapped around it neatly.

I took off the ribbon and open the lid.

A necklace, it looks new.

" Oo~, that looks new, it could be from Elijah " I look up and see Clara leaning against the door frame.

" How'd you get in? " I asked.

" Birthday passwords are getting old " she walks in.

I look down on the necklace, it's like a hook necklace type that wraps around your neck.

" Elijah doesn't really like accessories, not even me " I said.

" You kept this " she takes out dad's bracelet, I sighed.

" Want me to put that on for you? " She asked.

" I don't know who's it's from but, might as well " I pass it to her as I stood up.

I stood in front of the big body mirror, I move my hair away and she puts it on. (Pic above)

When she was done, I put my hair down. She then grabs my wrist, she put on the bracelet but I stop her.

" Keep it, it suits you more than me " I said.

" Where did you even get this? " She asked.

" Carter gave it to me as a reward of killing someone " I said.

" Since I'm here, we still need a plan to exposed Carter " she pulls me into a hug.

" But I'm scared " I said.

She pulls apart.

" There's nothing to be scared of " she said.

" She's tempting me " I said.

" What did she said? " She asked.

" She says in any plan we make, one of us will die " I said.

" Don't believe her, she's a coward who can't even show up after what she did all those years ago, your stronger than her, and more daring " she said, I nodded.

" You already got an advantage of her " she said.

" What do you mean? " I asked.

" Ein, her ex husband " she said.

" Oh, him " I said.

" Wait, you actually fall for him? " She asked.

" I don't know what to say to that " I said.

" Don't tell me you fell in love with the psychopath's ex? " She asked.

" I don't know Clara!, He does everything for me!, I can't help it! " I said.

" Cause he's that good in sex? " She asked, I look up at her with a blank face.

" No " I said.

She smirks.

" Well your not wrong–but that is not the point! " I said.

" You know he tends to come here a lot " she said.

Knock knock

Clara gasp dramatically.

" That must be him " she smiles and walk out of my room.

" Clara! " I follow her and as soon as I exit my room, the door is already open.

" Is Y/n here? "

" Y/n! " Clara calls out with sarcasm as she turns around and I immediately back up quickly but I hit the wall.

" Shit! "

I held my head.

" Are you okay? " I look up and see Ein walking up to me.

" I. . . . " I feel my heart's racing and Clara smirking at the background.

" Your cheeks are red " he said.

I bit my bottom lips as I put my hands down.

" Can you guys take this inside, I'm gonna do something private " Clara smile pushing both of us inside my room.

" Clara– " the door shuts, I groan.

I turn around and see Ein looking inside my box of stuff.

" Mariko said you got it from Elijah " I said.

" Yeah, he's alive " he said.

I see the picture of Gene and I caught his attention. I walk over to my bed and put everything in the box. I put it on the floor and slid with under my bed.

" Why are you here?, I told you leave me alone " I turn around and hug my arms.

" You told me not to leave you " he said.

I look on the floor.

" That was when we were together, and now we're not, there's a difference " I said.

" See " he said, I turn around to him as I put my arms down.

" That's the part of you that I don't understand " he said.

" Maybe it's not meant for you to understand " I said.

" It's what I'm here for Y/n, I came to understand! " His voice raises.

I look at him with my tears gathering in my eyes.

" No one can understand me, Ein " I said.

" Not even Carter " I said.

" I had a feeling your hiding something, other than the day you told Dante and I, there's something more in it doesn't it? " He asked.

" Why?, Do you want me to tell you?, So you can tell Landon and sabotage our plan again?, Is that why your here? " I asked tears stream down my cheeks but I wipe them away.

" Yes, it's why I'm here " he said.

" But it's because I wanna help you " he said.

" Stop helping me!, I don't need your help!, All the help that I got is no one but myself!, I have to do this alone!, It's my fault! " I shout.

" How is his your fault?! " He shout back.

" I started this! " I shout.

He walks to me.

" No, stay away " he grab my arms.

" No! "

I kept resisting as he kept holding me firmly until he just smash his lips against mine. I stop resisting and I just stood there, he pulls apart.

" Stop doing that " I cry.

He place his hands on my cheek and wipe the tears, I shook my head.

" It's okay " he leans in and start kissing.

I couldn't help it but kiss back, I wrap my arms around his shoulder when it started to get rough until I couldn't and push him away.

" Stop it! " I run my hands through my hair.

" I can't, I hate it " I throw my hands down.

" Then why kiss back? " He asked.

" If you hate it so much, why don't just kill me because of it?! " He shouts.

" It hurts me to even feel like that for you " I said.

" Then I guess I wasted my breath on you "

He turns around and when he grabs the door knob.

" But I love it! " He stops.

" I love the pain, even if it hurts me, I still want more " I said.

" It makes me forget everything, makes me forget about my past "

He sighs.

" Whatever it is your doing to me, it's working, and I love it "

He turns around to me with no expression.

" I love you " more tears stream down my cheeks.

I see his hands clenched into a fist and I swallow a lump in my throat. He gritted his teeth and walk over to me furiously, in one second I was scared.

In one second.

He made me forget.

No caption for this.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 18.4K 29
You moved out of your old house because you thought that your mother would feel better taking care of fewer kids. Not really knowing where to move be...
26.2K 960 40
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS DRUG USE & VIOLENCE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " There's a new photographer comin...
8.3K 680 48
Everyone wants to be famous. Everyone knows it's not all it's cracked up to be. So it's confounding to Orion Bauwens why anyone would lust to be in...
2.6K 188 48
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT TORTURE HARASSMENT VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT RE...