Make My Story (On Hiatus)

By Thatpowerfuldude3

A boy hated for his power now lives by himself but fate has a different story for him. So he meets the number... More

The Right Thing To Do
A Second Chance At Life
Izumi Midoriya: Origin
What It Takes To Be A Hero
Roaring Muscles
Start Line Part 1
Start Line Part 2
What I Can Do For Now
Rage, You Damned Nerd!!
Deku Vs Y/n Vs Kacchan
Katumi's Starting Line
Yeah, Just Do Your Best Iida!
Encounter With The Unknown
Game Over
All Might and Y/n
In Each of Our Hearts
Question
That's The Idea, Ochako!
Roaring Sports Festival
In Their Own Quirky Ways
Making Impressions
The Girl Born With Everything
Victory Or Defeat?
Battle On, Challengers!!
Bakugo Vs. Uraraka
Shiro Todoroki: Origin
The Boy Born With Nothing
Y/n L/n: Origin
Days To Come...
Moves
Deku, Bakugo, and Y/n Rising
Shout Out
Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears
Midoriya Shigaraki and Y/n
Hero Killer: Stain Vs U.A. Students
Climax
The Aftermath Of "Hero Killer: Stain"
Listen Up! A Tale From The Past
Gear Up For The Final Exams
Yaoyorozu Rising
Stripping The Varnish
Katsumi Bakugo: Origin
Y/n L/n Vs. Enji Todoroki
Encounter
Welcome To I-Island
Last Update

Lost

35.4K 372 197
By Thatpowerfuldude3

(This chapter may not be that long but it will have extremely longer chapters. But anyways I hope you enjoy)

"Your story may not have such a happy beginning but what matters is the rest of your story and what you do that makes you who you are"

You looked around the town full of many types of people some good some bad. You sighed looking at them all you felt jealous seeing them all happy, laugh, and just enjoy there life.

You recalled to a moment in your life where you didnt feel any happiness or a real family all you remembered was hate. You remembered the abuse the name calling everything the day everything changed.

It was getting dark it was time for you to head home or what was left of it. It was also a good idea for no one to see you face since you were wanted for assault at least that's what they called it.

When they found the barely breathing bodies of your victim all that was on the bodies was burn marks, dirt, and blood. But in truth you were defending yourself since they were the idiots that tried to attack a ten year old child for money.

But since the robbers bodies were so badly injured they assumed it was just an attack born of rage. Another crime you were wanted for was stealing food from people small stuff like groceries where you wouldnt attack just steal and run away people were calling you.

"The Lost Boy" since no one could catch you and some people had seen the scars on your face and your one colorless eyes. You soon reached your home which was an abandoned church deep in the forest you sat down on the front steps of the church refusing to look inside.

Nothing but dried blood of people who tried to catch you and use your powers. You didnt kill them just injured them and made sure they got that you weren't a child to be messed with.

You looked to the side of the building and saw a small pot you placed to get you some water.

You licked your dry lips and started to sip down the water enjoying the taste of it.

"With your power you shouldn't be savoring all that water when you can just make it" your eyes widened as you turned to the right and saw a very strange looking man in a wheelchair.

The man had several needles inside of him and it looked like he had a mask on to hide his face.

"W-w-who a-are you" you asked a bit scared but gained your composure and glared at the man. "Do not be scared my child I will not harm you" he said raising a hand and showing no weapons.

You still felt cautious something about this man just wasnt right even though he looked injured and way to old to try anything.

"Young Y/n L/n" you looked around not knowing what he was talking about "sorry sir you must have me confused for someone else I dont know anyone by that name" you said and the man looked surprised.

"My dear boy how long has it been since someone called you by your name?" He asked and you shrugged and decided to calm down as you looked at a nearby tree and saw branches on the ground.

"I dont know my name sir" you said and put the branches you picked up on the ground and started to rub them together and soon a small fire appeared to keep you warm.

The man sighed "I know you I used to be friends with your parents" your eyes widened and you growled as your one good eye glowed a color of pure rage.

"Then you must be here to hurt me" you growled like an angry animal. "Not at all my boy I just came here to talk" he said "I'm giving you two minutes" you said crossing your hands.

"Y/n L/n how you have suffered no child deserves what you went through they hurt you because they were scared of you" you looked at the ground "they did not understand what your powers meant they thought you to be too strong so they beat you, cut you, blamed you" the man raised a hand towards you.

"They even took your eye" you clenched your fist and with your extra hand rubbed the eye he was talking about.

"I'm here to offer you a new life a way to take your rage out on others" you looked at the man. "Just use your powers kill as many as you want take your anger out on many people" you shook your head.

"Screw you!" You grit your teeth "your no better then my parents you just wanna use me to hurt others...your nothing but a villain" you said as you staired at the fire.

"Hmm yes your right I am a villain" he said "but look" you looked back at the man and you felt nothing but fear and sweat started to go down your face. For the first time you felt nothing but fear and you know you were staring at pure evil.

"Let the rage flow through your body let it consume you~" you then felt your head start to hurt as you collapsed on the ground holding your head.

"NO!!!" You looked back at the man only for your fear to return and the anger in your mind start to take over.

"YOUR A MONSTER!!" you head a voice in your head say as you looked up and saw a tall man hit you in the face "NO I KILLED YOU!!" You yelled and went in to attack the tall man only for you to be met with a foot to the side and you looked up and saw two very familiar people looking down at you with fear and anger.

"M-m-mama?...... Papa?" You then felt tears roll down your face.

"There you go y/n let it g-" before he could finish at incredible speed you managed to knee him in the face sending him back.

You turned around and saw your 'parents' were gone "I'm gonna assume that, that illusion must be your quirk that was a warning leave now or your dead" you said getting into a fighting position.

The old man held his face and he slowly turned to look at you but the same thing happened you couldn't move. You grit your teeth and growled "that wont work!" You ran towards the man getting ready to attack but suddenly you fell to the ground unconscious.

"Your strong y/n but not strong enough to face me only one man is" the man used his wheelchair to get closer to you he then raised his hand "to bad that the mighty l/n clan dies with you" before he could kill you he heard noises coming close.

"Hmm no not today sorry y/n I wasnt able to free your soul I hope we meet again when your stronger" and with that the man disappeared leaving you on the floor.

Soon enough a woman came out since she overheard all the noise and decided to check things out.

"Oh dear!" She gasped as she pulled your hood back to see you had all kinds of cuts and scars all over you. She had also noticed the dry tears in your eyes.

"Can you hear me please be ok" she said and your eyes widened as you quickly jumped out of your arms and quickly hid behind a bush.

You breathed heavily and then you noticed she pulled your hood down. You growled and saw her approaching "get away from me" you said feeling defensive.

"Oh I'm sorry I just wanted to know if your ok" she asked and you were surprised "nice try I'm not falling for your trick" you said and the woman looked at you with curiosity "what trick?" She asked and you could tell she was surprised by what you said.

"Your not gonna hurt me?" You asked looking at her. "Of course not I just want to know if your ok" she said smiling "I'm fine now leave" you said stepping out of the bushes.

"Shes no threat to me" you thought and looked at the woman "ok as long as your fine come on let's go find your parents" you once again took a step back and growled.

"Get the hell away from me" you said and the woman seemed surprised "was it something I said" she asked.

"Parents nothing but traitors who hurt me the reason I'm like this!!!" You yelled and the moon shined over you. The woman was then horrified seeing the scars on your face one long cut going though your eye and your right eye was nothing but blank showing no pupil no iris or anything.

Nothing but a cold dead stare your hair was long and white. "You must be terrified of something as destroyed as me now lea-" before you could finish you were surprised to feel a warm embrace.

You saw the woman was hugging you "I'm so sorry!!" She said and you could hear her choking up. Your eyes widened hearing this "please come with me I promise you wont ever have to undure that pain and abuse again."

You were even more shocked to hear this but almost like you didnt have an option as the woman stood up and wiped her tears away "please" she said and you nodded as tears started to form in your eyes.

"What's your name" she asked you grabbed your head and closed them "from what I was told its Y/n" you said and she nodded "I have a daughter who's gonna enjoy meeting you and even more being your friend" you nodded and then got up as she held your hand.

"Wait what's your name?" You asked and the woman smiled.

"Inko...Inko Midoriya"

To Be Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 478 13
(If You've read the original, you'll probably agree that it was absolute cringe, which is why I'm redoing it, with both minor and major changes.) Y/N...
1.2M 34.2K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
5.1K 78 12
Falling in love with the most unexpected person, she learns more about his personal life, and found he's different than what he seems. (Male Oc) (S...
221K 14.1K 28
"I...... I don't know what I want to be...." . . "Just the thought of it is repulsive..." . . . (Y/n) has always told herself that she didn't want to...