Gormiti OCs ( Finished / Move...

بواسطة InkyPaws15

These are just some pictures of my OCs, but just the gormiti and other creatures, that only appear in gormiti... المزيد

Zambak
Enya
Amber
Sketch
Sketch of Greenie
Sketch of a future OC
Sketch #2
Bluebell
Greenie
Deron and Amber
Lunara
Wisteria
OCs that will come later
Derya
Lunara in a dress
Sketch #3
Nightriss
Sorrel
Sketch #4
Quick question
Swamp gormiti OCs based on plant
Enya #2
Nightriss, short layered dress
Queen Nightriss
Zambak, flapper dress
Guess who's coming!
Ironfang
Zambak Love letter
Piron and Greenie
Just let Greenie do what he wants to do
Verice
The wicked gang of Gorm
Agrom vs Nightriss
Fireella
Northern swamp gang sketch
Zambak, BNA song
Mavi and Noctis
Fern
Vernon
Demon Zambak
Calida
Elda
Devan
Happy Halloween!!
Sketch #5
Mermaid Zambak
Adult Zambak and her soldiers
Twisted Zambak
Mortuus
Singing in the Swamp
Reed
Conversation
I just wanna talk to him
Fenix
Keyne
Scylla
Scarlet
Nightstrike
Elda in a blue dress
What is she drinking...?
Animatronic version of Z
Sketch, Preview of an image.
Feralus AU
Team AU
Character expressions
News on the sketch!
Conflict
Sketch 7
True colors
The flower sea cave
Argument in the gang
Happy Pride Month!
If you could change Gormiti Nature Unleashed
If there was a season 2 and/or 3 of GNU
Z as a moth
Tempest
Raine
The Swamp Kingdom Map
Fireella ( Redraw )
Redlash Facial Markings Concept
Mothman Zambak
Monster AU
Zambak ( Bio Update )
Fenix ( Redesign ) and Freya
Redlash, DD Zambak, and Pyro ( Sketch and concept )
Freya
Crackship, Canon x oc
Monster AU, Story of the past
Happy Pride Month 2022
Pyro Concept
The Snake and the Eagle ( Noctis x Zambak )
Temple of the Sun
No Good, No Evil
The End

Zambak (Redraw and new style)

160 2 5
بواسطة InkyPaws15

(The picture is a bit blurry, but just click on it)

Name: Zambak

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Gormiti type: Swamp gormiti

Allies: Nightriss, Devan, Sorrel, Wisteria, Bluebell, Vernon, Reed, Verice, Ironfang, Brutus (Her pet gator). And lastly her cousins Kellen and Lunara, but she left them, but they do count as former allies.

Personality: Zambak is brave, lies (but only when it's necessary), and nice (but only to her friends), and she can get all scary and violent (with prey or enemy). She's brave enough to stand up to someone that is bigger than her, but she doesn't care if that person is stronger than her. She lies to get out of dangerous situations. She's nice to her friends and will hurt the people who hurt them. She is also a bit scary to the people she meets, or to her preys.

History: After remembering who she was, Zambak left Kellen and Lunara, and left the life where she was shy and weak. The first thing she does after leaving her old life is to release Nightriss from her prison. So she got some help from Magor and his lava generals, she told them to get catch a forest gormiti named Perth. Turns out he had the key to release Nightriss. Zambak got the key and released Nightriss from her prison.
Later they walked around the swamp, and Zambak gets all weird and runs to an area. Turns out she was following a smell that attracted her, which led them to the swamp kingdoms wall. There she meets her old-time friend Devan. Devan lets them in, and now Zambak and Nightriss lives in the swamp kingdom.
Zambak gets a new style and starts to remember the life she had in the swamp kingdom and not the life she had with her cousins.
Later she learned that she was under some type of potion for two years, meaning that she was a different person in two years. Plus she also learns that under those two years she somehow got banned from 5 places in gorm. But, since she has a new style she completely looks like a different swamp gormiti. Which means that she can walk around the places without any gormiti recognizing that it's her.

Likes: To hunt prey, lullaby, swimming in swamp waters, playing with her pet, and likes to watch when Nightriss does some magic.

Dislikes: Traps that are around the swamps and can hurt someone, hunters, people seeing her as a monster because she has a beast form.

Love interest: Devan

Powers/Abilities: She like other swamp gormiti have the ability to turn into beasts. Which is called the beast form.

Zambaks beast form.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

561K 21.8K 172
{𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 ღ 𝖋𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝖔𝖈} ೃ⁀➷ {𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖚𝖘 𝖑𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖓 𝖉𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖈} ೃ⁀➷ {𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌} "𝐀...
33 0 6
Cover by Me These are one shots I've written for ocs, some are written with canon characters and some are just oc x oc. Hope you enjoy!
The blond Mage بواسطة @storygirl

الخيال (فانتازيا)

4.7K 269 34
This is an oc book the picture here I don't own. My books are focused on my oc so most of it will be in her POV so I won't be writing in third person...
93.7K 1.5K 47
"𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢" ᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽ REQUESTS: CLOSED This is a...