Keyne

Name: KeyneAge: 37Gender: MaleGormiti type: 90 % Earth and 10 % air

Name: Keyne

Age: 37

Gender: Male

Gormiti type: 90 % Earth and 10 % air.

Allies: Fenix, Tarin (Father), Vernon's gang, Cephas, Roxy, Sunny, Terran, Zambak, Freya, Redlash, Dreadmar, Nightstrike.

Personality: Keyne is a brave and strong warrior, and will stand up for anything to protect gorm. He's confident in himself. He is a big risk-taker. He can be rather aggressive and brutal when it comes to fighting an enemy. He has been disciplined by his father and generals and follows orders. He is loyal to his kingdom. And he can be intimidating, but he must be that way for his work.

History: Keyne grew up in one of the small villages in the earth kingdom. He would spend his time playing with the other children. His mother wasn't around much. He barely even knew her. The only way he would get to know her was through his father's stories about her.

He would tell him how they met. How they became from people who didn't like each other to people who loved each other. He would tell him how she was, how she behaved. He would even tell him about the stories she told him. And why she left them. That was the only way for Keyne to know his mother.

One day his father decided to enroll Keyne into a Warrior school. He wanted his son to become a great warrior in the future. It worked out well. He trained and learned. He became a great warrior, just like his father wanted.

Keyne worked as an earth warrior for years. He met a few criminals and lawbreakers he could handle. He met Cephas and Roxy, who were younger than him, and they would hang out with each other every break. They would talk about what they been doing. Cephas and Roxy told him about how they would venture outside the kingdom to go to new places. This made Keyne interested. He never went outside the earth kingdom, and he would like to see what there is to see in this world.

Lucky for him, a village outside the kingdom needed a few guards to be protected. He and other warriors got assigned to do it. It was an easy job, at least for a warrior. They just had to make sure that the people in the village were safe and no harm came to them. Keyne even bought a house on a hill near the village. It's a nice view.

Years have gone by, and during those years, he met Terran, who was Cephas and Roxy's little brother. He learned from his siblings that Keyne was a great warrior and that he could train him. Keyne did so and trained Terran. It only took a year, and when Terran felt like he learned enough, he left. He even travels around gorm and learning new things. Keyne also met Fenix, who was hiding behind a few rocks. He helped her to get back to the bar she owned and helped her with other things too.

Nowadays his life is good. He hangs out in the Spring bar. Travels to different places. Works hard to protect the village. He met Vernon and his gang in Spring bar. Later he met Zambak, who crashed into him, literally. He still has contact with Cephas, Roxy, and his father. In one of his travels, he met Freya and three more northern swamp gormitis. He also met Flamus, who was looking for some people to put in the Arena. He later learned Flamus is working for a guy named Ignos who owns the Arena.

All and all, everything is great.

Likes: Being with Fenix and talking with her. Looking at the view over the village from the hill. Talking with his friends. Giant majestic animals. Nature's powerful forces, like the strong winds of a hurricane, or the crashing waves of the sea. And hill animals, such as bulls and goats.

Dislikes: Hunters who only hunt, as they say, "swamp beasts". Whenever he meets a troublemaker in the village, and the troublemaker will come back and won't give up, but eventually they will. When someone, especially a hunter, suspects Fenix and accuses her of being a swamp gormiti (Which is true), he will step in and get rid of them. And dealing with Flamus or any other lava gormiti who works for Ignos.

Enemies: Flamus, he met him a couple of times, he can't believe Freya loves that emotionless fire head. Ignos, the guy Flamus works for. And a few hunters.

Love interest: Fenix

Abilities: Strenght is a big thing Keyne uses. Earth manipulation. Thanks to his mother's side, he can create lightning bolts, but only when there's a storm cloud.