Lunara

(The first picture is a bit blurry when it's on computer. So just click on it, if you want a better view)

 So just click on it, if you want a better view)

Name: Lunara

Age: 25

Gender: Female

Gormiti type: Swamp gormiti

Plant: Swamp rose mallow. Plus the name means rose.

Allies: Kellen, Zambak and Derya (A friend of hers).

Personality: She's a little strict, brave, strong, and saves her cousins from trouble. She doesn't talk to outside people and only talks to her people. She will kill an enemy if it's necessary, or she will hurt them as a warning. She's trying to find a boyfriend because she wants someone to love her, but she fails at it, her cousins don't count.

History: Lunara was born in the heart of the swamp kingdom. She lived there for 8 years, but her parents needed to move because the outside swamp areas needed more swamp gormiti around the outside swamp areas to protect their kingdom from outsiders.
When she moved to her new place, she was taught a few things. The things she was taught was:
1. to never talk too much with an outsider, because they will notice her sharp teeth, and get suspicious.
2. Always wear something around your feet to hide the sharp claws on them.
3. Never turn into your beast form every time, and only turn if it's necessary.
4. Dress in bright colors, so that you will look like a normal forest gormiti.
These are the rules that every swamp gormiti who lives in the outside swamp areas follows.
Over the years she has gotten used to live in the outside areas. And when she got older, she moved out.
Later Kellen and Zambak moved into her house. And all of them lived together, until Zambak left. So now it's Lunara and Kellen left.

Likes: To relax and lay back, while the sun warms her up. Swimming in the swamp lakes. Climbing the highest tree or rock to look at the view. Her cousins, she cares about them. Running in open fields. And hunting.

Dislike: When she talks with outsiders, and she needs to use a few words, so that they won't notice her sharp teeth. Catching fish from the sea. She's not a fan of saltwater. When Kellen and Zambak are in danger, or does something dangerous. Forgetting a few things she needs to do, like collecting fruit, vegetables, wood, and herbs.

Love interest: Vernon, but she hasn't seen him. The last time she saw him, was when she lived at the heart of the swamp kingdom.

Powers/Abilities: She can turn into her beast form, like any other swamp gormiti.

Her beast form

Since Lunara is an adult, her beast form is bigger in size

The flowers on her neck can be used as a defense from predators. Like for example, if a wolf tried to bite her beast forms neck, the only thing the wolf would get is flowers in its mouth.

She can open and close her neck flowers at will, just like the flower at the end of her tail.