Conflict

( Warning this will be dark)

The lords of gorm couldn't believe who they just end up in

The lords of gorm couldn't believe who they just end up in. This was the last thing they would want in their life. And that was being stuck with the Wicked gang of gorm. The gang also hated being stuck with the gorm Lords, because they didn't have time for this.

How did they get stuck? well, apparently fate had decided to make the two groups cross paths. Nightriss came to the cave to collect a few ingredients for her potions, and she brought along her friends. And The Lords came because a random gormiti had told them that they saw the Wicked gang enter the cave.

When the two groups saw each other, they began to fight. But all the fighting led to a rumble that caused the cave entrance to be covered with dirt and rocks, and they couldn't get out.

And that's what happened. Now, they had to work together to find a way out. But, the lords wouldn't work with a group of people that creates chaos in gorm. So, instead of helping each other out, they began to argue.

" Great! We're stuck here, and it's because of you guys!" Noctis yelled and pointed at the Wicked gang, who got pissed by what he said.

" Our fault?! Says the lords who started the fight! " Verice yelled back.

" Oh please, a reasonable person would start a fight with you all. Because at least they know that you guys are pure evil! " Noctis yelled back again.

" Evil!! Tell me, what makes us evil? " Ironfang asked them.

" We heard your group is causing chaos around the kingdoms, that's pretty evil. " Agrom explained.

" Oh, and what did we do to make chaos? Come on, we can wait for an answer. " Verice said.

" Your group decided to use a deadly spell that killed 10 crops that would have feed a starving village. And the crops can't be usable. The crops are dead because of you guys! " Piron said to them.

" We didn't use any dangerous magic to kill the crops. I used an illusion spell to make the crops look like they were dead. And the illusion only lasts for 52 hours! " Nightriss explained to them.

" Oh, and how do you know? " Noctis hissed back at her.