Sorrel

Name: SorrelGender: MaleAge: 23Gormiti type: Swamp gormitiPlant: Red maple treeAllies: Bluebell, Wisteria, Devan, Vernon, Reed, and Zambak

Name: Sorrel

Gender: Male

Age: 23

Gormiti type: Swamp gormiti

Plant: Red maple tree

Allies: Bluebell, Wisteria, Devan, Vernon, Reed, and Zambak.

Personality: He is flirty, and flirts with every girl in the swamp kingdom, which leads him to get in trouble with either with their parents or partners. He is self-centered because he wants to make sure that he looks good. He really wants to keep himself clean. He can stand up to himself, but not as much so he lets his friends stand up for him. When people insult his friends or himself he gets mad and yells at them to shut up, and says some horrible words to them. He is very supportive of his friends because he wants his friends to reach for the stars. 

History: When Sorrel was young, his parents owned a popular singing club in the swamp kingdom. His father and mother were famous and still are today. His father was the owner of the club, and his mother was a popular singer, but later she also became an owner, right beside her husband. His parents taught him from an early age how to sing. When he grew older, his mother taught him how to attract girls, saying that it's better to know what a girl likes from another girl. After a few years of teaching him how to sing, how to be attractive, and how to flirt, he became a young popular singer in his family's club. Because of his age, many ladies came to the club more and more.
He slowly believed that he was the most beautiful gormiti in gorm, and became self-centered, because of the love from the crowd he would sing to, telling him that he is fantastic and beautiful.
But, years later he felt like he was missing something. He looked around to find what was missing. He saw that many people around him either had a friend or a partner, and he had nothing. But, one day when he was minding his own business, he noticed two attractive girls talking to each other, one had blue hair and the other one had purple hair. He ran up to him with two flowers in his hands and introduce himself to the ladies. But, they explained to him that they were a couple, he was embarrassed and went away. They meet again when he was singing at the club. He noticed them in the crowd. When he was done singing, they went up to him and told him that his singing was great. In return, he thanked and said that it was probably the only thing he could do.
The two girls felt bad afterward, and the next day they came back to talk with him about what he said yesterday. He, of course, opened up to them and told everything to them. They in return introduced him to their friends, and he became part of the team.

Likes: Keeping himself clean. Flirting with girls, though he needs Vernon or Wisteria to be his bodyguard to protect himself from trouble. Singing, because he likes to hear his own words. Playing cards, his father taught him many card games and tricks. His parents singing, especially his mother. Smooth and warm drinks. Flowers, any kind. 

Dislike: Getting dirt or something else on himself. When someone interrupts his singing. Being alone, with nobody around. When he gets something on his hair. When his throat hurts, or in other words sore throat. Getting sick. Missing his work, and his parents get mad at him for it. 

Love interest: He doesn't have time for a partner, because he moves from one girl to another, and because his mother told him that he needs to find a girl that is over his level.

Sorrel's beast form might attract some unwanted attention from hunters.