Team AU

This AU is about characters that work for a League, and it is set in a future-like setting, a mix of Overwatch and DC. In this world, there are bad people are rising to power, Criminals, Villains, etc.

In this League, there are around 70 Teams, with different people. Each team has its own unique name.

The League has many settlements around the world. Each settlement is built in different places. For example, two of the settlements are built inside a mountain. There are also smaller settlements, but those are used as storage.

Example of a team.

Team Fearine

Team Fearine

Combination of the word Fear and Ferine ( Meaning: Wild, Feral, Savage, etc)

Members: Zambak, Nightstrike, and Kellen.

Kellen is seen as the team leader in his team because he is less reckless than Nightstrike, and not a crazy sinister Psycho like Zambak. He takes all the responsibility for his team's actions. Let's say, Nightstrike almost caused a small explosion in a street that could have taken innocent lives, so Kellen will say that it's his fault that Nightstrike almost caused an accident. But Nightstrike will stand up and take his own responsibility. In other words, the other two members won't let one take the blame and they will also take the blame because they are a team.

Zambak is seen as the insane, psycho chick in the team. People avoid her. 10 % of the time Zambak will go on Solo missions, and she won't say what these missions are about. She hides her real sinister and unsympathetic side from others because she wants them to think she's dumb and ditzy. The reason is that if she shows this side of her, the League and the team will see her as a possible threat in the future. However, she will show this side to teach people not to mess with her, let's say a member from another team makes fun of her, and one day she takes that member to a private area and shows them her real side.

Nightstrike is seen as the one member who wants to be the best in his team, so he spends most of his time training and learning to become the best. The former members, Dreadmar and Redlash looked after him and treated him like a little brother. He saw the two as father figures for him and learned tactics and tips from them to use in missions. Nightstrike will sometimes make mistakes which he learns from. He is also teaching himself to be less reckless and more serious. He will feel sad when he disappoints either his team or Dreadmar and Redlash who are now officers. 

They live in one of the League's settlements. This Settlement is located up north, and it's called Frost Haven. And it's also built inside a mountain.

That all.