Ironfang

Name: IronfangAge: 20Gender: MaleTribe/kingdom: EarthAllies: Nightriss (Love interest), Verice (BFF), Zambak (He is weirded out by her), and he's family

Name: Ironfang

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Tribe/kingdom: Earth

Allies: Nightriss (Love interest), Verice (BFF), Zambak (He is weirded out by her), and he's family.

Personality: He's very loyal to Nightriss, he listens and follows her plans, and would do anything to satisfy his queen. He's brave, strong, and tuff enough to face dangerous situations. He's an active guy, who would rather do training instead of relaxing. He's very brutal and harsh while fighting an enemy, in other words, he won't let his enemy survive. He can be intimidating when people meet him. He can be nice and gentle with small things like flowers, insects, etc, though he doesn't show it to his friends. He doesn't like to show weak emotions like fear and sadness. He will get serious when there is something important happening. He also doesn't let anybody insult and walk over him.

History: Ironfang was born in a small village in the earth kingdom. This village was known for its tuff people who lived there. These people were either called gladiators, warriors, or barbarians, because of their tuff nature. He and his siblings were taught very hard lessons from their parents. One of the lessons was a deadly one, one that everyone in the village taught the kids. This lesson was a survival lesson. It goes like this. Kids are sent to a dead area in the earth kingdom. This area is crawling with giant monsters that will kill you. And you must survive in this area for a whole week, without getting killed. Oh, and you must kill at least a monster. So, Ironfang and his siblings were sent to this dangerous area. It was hard at first, but they all managed to survive by working together.

One day Terran moved to another village. It's unknown why he never actually told anyone. Ironfang got a bit sad, but his father told him that there is no room to cry and that he should move on, and to not let weak emotions take over. Then at age 14 he and his siblings were enrolled in fighting school by their parents. They weren't the only ones, there were also other kids who were either the same age as him or over him. They started to train very hard. His most favorite lesson was wrestling. He felt a great thrill when he was wrestling with another person. The training made him stronger. Even his coach told him that one day he could be the leader of a great army if he keeps being strong.

A year later, Ironfang decided to leave his family, at age 15. He was bored in the village and was tired to fight the same people over and over again. One day he was just wandering around the earth kingdom until he saw a dark gormiti, he saw that the gormiti was looking around for something. They saw each other, and both acted upon their instinct and started to fight. The fight lasted for hours. Then both got tired and talked instead. And that's how he met Nightriss. They became friends and went on adventures together since he didn't know what to do with his life. And on one of the adventures, they met Verice, who had pretty strong powers, and who was also running away from an accident he made. They became friends with him.
Then one day Nightriss told both of them about taking over gorm. At first, he and Verice didn't agree with her plan, but when she told them that they could have whatever they wanted, they agreed. Thinking that he might own his own army to rule over.

(15 - 18)
Two years went by, and they had their own place to hang out. They caused some trouble in gorm, and he slowly grew feelings for Nightriss. One day they went on an "important" adventure as Nightriss calls it. And met a gormiti who went by the name Zambak, who was a Swamp gormiti. He and the others were surprised to find an actual living breathing swamp gormiti, especially Nightriss, who befriended her immediately. They became friends with her, and he got to know Zambak for a year now. During that year, he noticed how weird she was. She did things like breaking into all-powerful gormitis homes just to steal food from them, picking up bones from the ground, and eating bugs. But, he got used to her a bit.

(18 - 20)
Then one day, they were attacked by a group who knew about them. He was taken away to the lava kingdom and was locked in a cell that was big enough to move around. This cell could melt anyone who tried to escape. He had chains on him. Two years went by and he was finally saved by Nightriss, thanks to her magic. Now he was going to make sure that Nightriss plan goes through.

Likes: To fight a new opponent. Boulder bashing. Training with Verice. Being the strong one in the team. Going on missions with Nightriss, he sees it as a date. Crafting small sculptures made from clay, it's a hobby he has. Another hobby he has is collecting gems and crystals, to make jewelry out of. And plants that can grow on rocks.

Dislikes: Fighting the same opponents over and over again. Anyone who dares disrespect his friends, especially Nightriss. Being called weak. Expressing weak emotions. When people don't mind their own business. Being bored, and not having anything to do.

Love interest: Nightriss (He likes a woman who is strong)

Enemies: Anyone who stands in the way of Nightriss plans, but, the most people he hates are Vernon and Wisteria.

Family: Terran (Brother), Roxy (Older Sister), and Cephas (Older brother). He's the youngest in the family.

I also based him on an Oni

Plz comment