Argument in the gang

The sun shined bright over the lush forest

The sun shined bright over the lush forest. Some people start their day by waking up and getting ready for the things they will do, but for others, it's different. And those others were the wicked gang of gorm. Now they never slept, because they have stayed up all night arguing with one of their members. The argument went for hours until no one couldn't handle it anymore, and one of them asked for the member to go outside, while the other three stayed inside and kept talking behind the fourth member's back.

The three members sat around the table. They all looked down at their glasses filled with water. Nightriss looked nervous and scared. Verice had a look of shock. And Ironfang had the look of anger.

Nightriss was trying to remember when was the last time she used the fake toxic potion the fourth member gave her. Verice just sat there looking at the glass of water, which now had slowly turned into ice. Ironfang however decided that instead of sitting around and mope, he sat up and walked out. His friends were a bit surprised and wanted to tell him that he shouldn't go outside to her just yet. But they knew that if they told him, he wouldn't listen.

Ironfang walked around the area, looking for the fourth member, but she was nowhere. He then walked into the forest, guessing that his "friend" was there. And he was right, he saw her sitting on a boulder, minding her own business. She looked at her long and sharp claws. But Ironfang didn't care what she did, instead, he yelled out to her.

" Zambak!!" He shouted, but she didn't twitch or even care, she only kept looking at her claws.

" Hey! Are you even listing?" Ironfang shouted at her again, and again she didn't even move.

Ironfang furiously walked over to her and yelled right to her ear.

" What is wrong with you??!!" He asked her, to see if she would answer him. But yet again she didn't care.

" ZAMBAK!" He shouted again.

" What?" Zambak said in a casual tone of voice.

" What? WHAT! Did you forget the argument we had like an hour ago? " Ironfang asked her.

" No I did not." She said as she kept looking at her claws.

" Good. Let's continue on that shall we" Ironfang said.

Hearing what he just said, her facial expression turned from casual to now annoyed.

" Ugh! What's with people like you who want to continue an argument over stupid things?" She said sounding now a bit annoyed.

" What's with people like us? The better question here is what's with you?" Ironfang said.

Zambak looked a little angry. She didn't want to answer the question, and instead of answering, she told him.

"Look you wanna continue the argument or wanna change the subject here?" She asked him.

Ironfang looked at her for a few seconds, releasing that she didn't want to answer the question about herself. But whatever, he came here to continue to argue with her over the thing she did.

" Oh I wanna continue. Like why did you give Nightriss a real recipe for a toxic potion instead of a fake one? Have you forgotten that we aren't actually gonna hurt anyone? just because we call ourselves the wicked gang of gorm, doesn't mean we have to do real wicked stuff. Or have you also forgotten that our name is to draw Magor's attention to us? " He asked her.

" First off, I haven't forgotten why we use that gang name. Second, mind your own business, okay?" She told him.

" Mind my own business? NO! I want to know why you did that! " Ironfang shouted at her again.

" Fine, you wanna know why? Well, it's because the way you guys try to get Magor's attention is to fake harm people. Seriously, Nightriss is using fake dangerous spells that last for like a few hours. Do you think that Magor is gonna be convinced that you guys hurt people? No, he won't! He can see right through that. If you want to get his damn attention then you must hurt people! And that's why I gave her the fatal potion recipe. " Zambak said

" You know we can't do that. Some of those people are our people" Ironfang said.

" They might be your people, but they're not my people. In fact, I have no people" Zambak said.

" But aren't the swamp people your people?" Ironfang asked her.

" Oh please, As I said, they're not people because I don't care about them. I don't even know all of them" Zambak said, her tone of voice sounding emotionless.

" But-" Before Ironfang could say anything more, Zambak intervened and told him.

" Here's a little advice for you. If you wanna get someone's attention, you have to sacrifice pathetic lives to get it. " Zambak said and hopped off the boulder and began to walk away. She then told him, " Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna go on a little hunt. " She said and kept on walking.

While she walked away, Ironfang said to her " You know Zambak, You should be glad that the lords found a cure for the fatal potion you gave Nightriss. Because if there wasn't one, then you would at the mercy of the lords." He said to her.

" Pffft, oh please, those pathetic royals don't scare me. " She said mockingly, and as she walked off, she said, " See ya in two days." She told him and disappeared into the forest.

OR

The Wicked gang of gorm argued because apparently, Zambak gave a real toxic potion recipe to Nightriss instead of a fake one. So she stays outside the base, and Ironfang comes up to her telling her that what she did was wrong and that they aren't actually gonna hurt anyone. But she doesn't care and wants to hurt people, because she is a psycho and the only way to get Magor's attention.