Nightstrike

Name: Nightstrike, though his real name is Stellar

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Gormiti type: Swamp gormiti, Northern.

Plant: Nicandra and Atropa Belladonna

Allies: Dreadmar and Redlash (He sees them as big brothers and as father figures) Freya, Eira, Helmer, and Zambak.

Personality: He is the youngest one in the group. He is reckless and heads into dangerous situations. He can also be a bit harsh on other gormiti, meaning that he can be a bit mean to them. He is agile and is the fastest one in the group. He can be playful and has the energy of a bullet. And he can handle harsh comments towards him because he learned to cope with it thanks to the clan.

History: Nightstrike grew up in a mountain cave, which was one of the few highest caves located in high areas. The cave's only residence was three families, one of which was his family. Back then he went by the name Stellar. He played with the other families' kids and mostly spent his time with them.

He isn't allowed to go outside the cave because his eyes and bright colors might attract unwanted attention. So, he mostly spent his childhood in the cave.

Years later, when Stellar turned 14, a clan that went by the name Mortemgelu, came to the cave he lived in and wanted a member from the cave to join their clan. Stellar saw this as an opportunity to leave the cave and go outside. So, he told the leader that he wanted to join. At first, his parents yelled at him that if he joined the clan it would lead to his death. Stellar didn't care and went with the clan.

When joining the clan, he had to change his name. It took him a few days to think of a name, but he finally found it while he and a few other clan members went out hunting during the night. They were hunting a prey in the dark, and Stellar took down it by one strike to its neck, causing it to bleed from the neck. This gave him the idea of his new name, so he announced that from now on he would be called Nightstrike.

Living with the clan was harsh, but he got used to it. In the clan, he met Dreadmar, who was in the clan longer than him, and who guided, helped, and told him about the outside world. Later both met Redlash, who at first didn't like the whole brutal way of the clan, but eventually, he got used to it.

All three would hang out with each other. Hunt together. Talk with each other. Sleep in the same nest. For three years, they all spent in the clan together with each other, like a family.

But one day, a letter came to the clan saying that they needed more warriors to spread around in the northern side of the swamp kingdom. So, Dreadmar left, Nightstrike didn't want him to leave, so he tried to convince him to stay, Dreadmar told him he could either stay or leave. So, Nightstrike decided to leave, after him, Redlash left, following the other two.

Three years went by, and during those years, all three would work to protect their kingdom from hunters and the Undead who are trying to get out from the caves they are trapped in. In their spare time, all three would go over to Snowbird Cavern to get a drink, chill, and talk. He even met Freya the owner of Snowbird cavern and who is Redlash older sister, and he met Eira, Redlash's younger sister. Later he and the others met Zambak in the cavern and even bump into her in other places on the northern side.

All and all Nightstrike's life with his friends is great.

Likes: Hunting small and big animals. Playing with his food, though Dreadmar and Redlash tell him not to do that. Looking at the beautiful Northern lights. Looking at the stars shining in the night sky. When he gets to sleep beside Dreadmar because Dreadmar is very warm. Rolling around the snow. Visiting King's top, which is where the Mortemgelu clan resides. And hot cocoa, the only drink he is allowed to drink in Snowbird cavern.

Dislikes: Being called his real name instead of his clan name. The smell of hunters, who use disgusting smells to hide their scent, but he knows this. The Undead army he and the others need to keep inside the caves. And when strangers make eye contact with him, because of his eyes.

Love interest: He doesn't bother to have a partner, he believes that they get in the way of fun.

Enemies: The beast hunters. Any gormiti who tries to threaten him or his gang.

Abilities: He has long fangs, just like a snake. When he bites his enemies, they either get paralyzed or in worst cases, die. His beast form's tail has berries on it which can be used to trick animals, people, or enemies to eat it. Since he is based on a poisonous plant, he is immune to poison.

Nightstrike was born with eyes with two colors on each. Blue and purple. Which are pretty to look at.

Beast form

He has long fangs, just like a snake

He has long fangs, just like a snake. When he bites his enemies, they either get paralyzed or in worst cases, die. His beast form's tail has berries on it which can be used to trick animals, people, or enemies to eat it. Since he is based on a poisonous plant, he is immune to poison. He has the sharpest claws, which can cut through wood.