Devan

Name: DevanAge: 18Gender: MaleGormiti type: Swamp gormitiPlant: Birds of Paradise/Crane flowerAllies: Vernon, Reed (Younger Brother), Wisteria (Older sister), Bluebell, Sorrel, Zambak, Keyne, Fenix, and a few swamp pirate friends

Name: Devan

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Gormiti type: Swamp gormiti

Plant: Birds of Paradise/Crane flower

Allies: Vernon, Reed (Younger Brother), Wisteria (Older sister), Bluebell, Sorrel, Zambak, Keyne, Fenix, and a few swamp pirate friends.

Personality: Devan is adventures and likes to go to places he has never seen. He is brave and will stand up for himself. He's loyal to his kingdom, friends, and fellow swamp pirates. He also acts overconfident and won't care so much about danger. He will act aggressively towards a stranger who follows him because he will think they are hunting him. He can also be very violent when it comes to battles. He is wary of when he's being followed by someone. And he won't let people walk all over him, and will stand up for himself.

History: When Devan was young, the rule in his village was to befriend the closest neighbor's kids. Lucky for him, he had a lot of neighbors, and he befriended them. He would play with them, go around the swamp kingdom neighborhood, and play pranks on people. One day When they were playing a ball game, one of the kids kicked the ball very far. So, Devan decided to follow where the ball landed. Luckily he found the ball, in front of a small house. There he met a girl who held the ball. She gave him the ball and he thanked her. They then introduced each other, and that's how he met Zambak.

He would hang out with Zambak. And both would run to the swamp rivers to watch the swamp pirates work.
Devan wishes that one day, he would become a swamp pirate. And protect the swamp from people who would want to harm the kingdom.

Years later, Zambak left, which made Devan sad, but his sister assured him that he still had plenty of other friends to hang out with. Devan started to hang out with his other friends. Then his father told him and his other siblings to help around the library, and in return, they would get paid. He worked at the library for a couple of years.

During those years, he would go out with his friends. But other times, he would leave the kingdom to explore other places. Though his sister and father tell him not to leave the kingdom because of him and his beast forms colorful appearance. But he never listens and leaves.
He was once hunted by a group of hunters, at the end, he managed to escape.

Later he found out that his sister signed up to become a warrior. So, if she could do whatever she wanted, then that meant that he could do what he wanted. So, he signed up to become a swamp pirate.
On his first day, the instructor taught them everything important to become a swamp pirate.

Over the years, he achieved his goal of becoming a swamp pirate. He also started to help around with the builders, crafters, and the library. He and his friends even go to places together. All and all, his life in the swamp kingdom is going great.

Likes: Running fast. Tricking hunters. Getting fresh fruit, because the freshest fruit tastes the best. Going to amazing and breathtaking places, even if the places are too dangerous to go to. Helping with events in the swamp kingdom. Hanging out with his friends. Bugs on a stick (It's a delicacy in the swamp kingdom).

Dislikes: When Verice flirts with Zambak. When Wisteria tells him not to go to places he likes because it might be crawling with hunters and that it is also dangerous. Traps in the swamp kingdom that hunters put up. And when his friends are in danger.

Enemies: Terran and his gang of hunters. Nightriss, Verice, and Ironfang.

Love interest: Zambak

Abilities: He can turn into his beast form, like any other swamp gormiti. He knows a bit about melee combat. He is good with a dagger. In his beast form, he can use his tail to swing at people, and his horns can be quite useful. And he is also good at free running.

Beast form

His beast form is very colorful because his based on the birds of paradise/crane flower

His beast form is very colorful because his based on the birds of paradise/crane flower. Which can attract some unwanted attention from hunters. But, he is very good at being agile to avoid the hunters.