Derya

Name: DeryaGender: FemaleAge: 28Gormiti type: Half water gormiti, and half earth gormiti

Name: Derya

Gender: Female

Age: 28

Gormiti type: Half water gormiti, and half earth gormiti.

Allies: Lunara, Kellen, Cephas and Roxy.

Personality: Derya is good at listening to people, she thinks it's interesting on what they talk about. She's quiet around strangers, and also she would be the quiet one in a group. She can be curious which can lead her into dangerous situations. She's a person who keeps a low profile. When someone approaches her, she runs or swims away. But, when she is curious about someone, she approaches that person, she tries to be sneaky. She's careful and alert, so she has her guard up at all times. She's also a bit cold to stranger, and by cold I mean that she doesn't talk to strangers, and keeps her distance away from them. But, a person needs to earn her trust, if they want to be friends with her. She's mysterious, and keeps a lot of secrets. She's also the voice of reason in her friend group.

History: Derya was born as a hybrid. Her parents didn't want her to draw attention, so they moved into a cave that had two paths, or in other words to ways in and out. The first path led to a nearby beach, and the other one led to a forest. She mostly lived alone, but to keep her busy she sang lullabies. Her mother would tell that her singing sounded almost like a siren. The singing attracted some attention. Her mother and father told her to be more careful, when she sings. Years later, she grew and was old enough to move. But, instead of moving out. Her parents told her that she could have the cave for herself, since her mother and father had their own homes in their kingdoms. Now she lives alone in the cave.

Likes: Vomicas, she thinks they look so cute and adorable. Swiming. Hunting fish. Pebbles, she thinks they look pretty. Beautiful creatures on land, she never saw land animals and didn't know they existed. Lakes, since they come in different shapes and sizes to her. Rivers, she likes the sound it makes. Waterfalls, they look amazing to her. And whales, they look magnificent to her.

Dislikes: Deepwater, she's really scared of deep water and prefers shallow water and lakes, but she will swim in deep water if it's necessary. Fishers, she gets that they are trying to fish, but she doesn't want them near her territory. When people throw stuff that doesn't belong to the water. When people follow her around. When people try to capture her ( she had some moments with that). And spears or anything pointy that could hurt her.

Love interest: Cephas

How she met Lunara. She met Lunara, when Lunara was fishing for tuna, since tuna is worth a lot in the swamp kingdom. But, Lunara hates saltwater, so she sat on a beach rock. Derya saw her, and slowly walked up to her. Lunara noticed her, and got startled. They introduced each other, and after a few days of visiting each other, they became friends. Plus, Derya helped Lunara with the tuna.

How she met Cephas and Roxy. Cephas was having a fight with a random gormiti, on a cliff. Derya noticed the fight, and watched them. He fell in, and he was sure that he would die. Derya immediately swam over to him, and swam to the shore with him. She saw that he could still breath, but didn't wake up. She sat on a nearby rock and waited for him to wake up, back then she didn't know what to do. After a couple of minutes, Roxy found them. She thanked Derya for saving her brother.
After a few days later, Roxy and Cephas came over to the beach to meet her and thank her again. They struck up a conversation. After a few days of visiting and talking to each other, they became friends.