Animatronic version of Z

About

About

In this alternate universe, Zambak is a mean-spirited, vengeful, spiteful, vindictive killing machine. Whose target is to harm and kill other animatronics in the state, so that she can be the only one in the spotlight and be loved by the audience.

Short story.

Zambak used to be an amazing Animatronic who was loved by the crowd. She would sing classic songs and country songs to the crowd. For being the only animatronic in a small restaurant, she sure would bring a crowd in every day.

But years later, the restaurant got bigger, and the owners knew that they needed more than one animatronic. So, they got new ones.

At first, it was all good, Zambak was still the star of the restaurant. But after a few weeks later, she was moved to stand behind the other animatronics. The reason was that the other animatronics were more popular than her and could bring in more customers. Then a week later, they put her in the cellar where she would be forgotten.

Years have gone by, she began to miss the spotlight that was taken from her.

Then one day, the cellar needed to be cleaned up, and the workers decided to throw her out. Once that happened, something in her snapped. On that night, she broke into the restaurant and destroyed the new animatronics.

Believing that if she destroyed the new ones, she would be back on stage. But, the next day, the restaurant closed down, and she was bought by another restaurant that also had animatronics. The other restaurant fixed her up to become their new attraction.

But, one night, she destroyed the animatronics, tearing them apart. And the next day, the restaurant closed down.

A new restaurant bought her, and when everyone had gone home for the day, she would destroy their animatronics. And that restaurant also closed itself down and she was sold again to another one.

She would do this over and over again until she was the only one left.

And that's all.