If you could change Gormiti Nature Unleashed

Now, Gormiti Nature Unleashed is an okay show to watch. The 3d animation is good, but there are some flaws in it. The dialogue sometimes cuts with each other ( depends on which language you watch it with.) And it's the same old "Heroes must unite to stop this one bad guy boss. "

Now I'm not saying that GNU is a bad show, it's an alright show. I'm just saying that it could have been better and more unique.

So, I've been thinking, what would happen if we took a different idea and changed the show.

And I'm not just talking about the plot, but the characters and the animation too.

So the question here is, If you could change the show for the better, what would it be?

Here's my take on the show.

Instead of making four main characters maybe add 5 or 6 more.

Instead of 26 episodes, we could make 2-3 seasons, to dig deep into each character's back story, depends on how many characters and how long their story is.

Create 2-4 boss villains and make them have a reason for wanting to rule the world or wanting revenge, etc. And maybe make some of the villains sympathetic. For example, there can be a boss villain who wants to collect some important shards or crystals to open a portal that his Partner, Parent(s), or friend is stuck in. And the villain has to use necessary actions to get them back.

Instead of using 3d animation, maybe 2d would be easier.

The characters can have different body shapes and sizes. For example, Tasaru is more of a square and Noctis is more of an upside-down triangle.

The side characters such as Deron, Kondo, Petrifis, and King Nadar, can have more depth into their character.

Make the side villains more entertaining, and maybe give them their own journey to follow.

Fewer details/ accessories on the characters. It is easier to animate them.

Make the characters explore the world they live in. Like for example, there is a place that's forbidden to enter because of shadow monsters or something.

I also noticed that 3 of the characters of the show don't have parents. King Nadar is the only parent in the show. What happened to his wife? What happened to Piron's Tasaru's and Agrom's parents? Are they even alive?

Add interesting side characters, that could have their own episode focusing on them. Like for example, 2 or 3 side characters hate each other, but later they get in trouble and have to work together to get out of their trouble, they later realize that focusing on helping each other out of trouble is better than staying and keep hating each other.

The introductions.

There are many different ways to introduce characters to each other. In the show, it took four episodes. Now I have a few ideas on how the characters could get introduced to each other.

The main characters' guardians/parents give them the Gorm Stones and tell them to go to the throne room or chamber where they meet each other. They later learn from their parents/guardians that there are evil people out there and that they are the only hope to stop the evil. It takes a few episodes for each character to get along with each other. They each learn about their past. They also get to learn about the boss villains and the side villains back story. They also learn about the previous heroes and their mistakes.

Another idea is that the lords find out there are other lords. So the main four go on a long journey to find the others.

Those are two ideas, there are other ways to introduce characters to each other.

But that's just my take on it. Now, what's your take on it? Comment and take some time writing it down.

Here is the question again: If you could change the show for the better, what would it be?