Zambak

Name: Zambak, the name means Lily, like the flower.

Age: 17

Gender: Female 

Species: Forest gormiti, but lives in the swamp.

Allies: Her cousins Lunara and Kellen.

Personality: Kind, shy, little weak and brave. But she can turn into her beast form if she sees someone hurt, or gets a little too mad. In her beast form, she can get vicious. But if she gets a taste of blood from a gormiti, then she might sometimes go a bit crazy and go on a killing spree. But all the killing and craziness will only be for 1 hour.

History: She lives in the swamp areas in gorm, with her cousins. They live like normal forest gormitis, but the swamp they live in is a bit dangerous. So they can turn into beasts to survive in the swamps. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In this form, she can survive in the swamp like her cousins

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In this form, she can survive in the swamp like her cousins. 

Her normal form is innocent, while her beast form can cause trouble, for example, if gormitis see her, in her normal form, they will think that she's just innocent, and can't harm anyone, and will leave her alone. But if they see her, in her beast form, they will think that she's dangerous, and they will charge at her and probably kill her.

Likes: Singing lullaby to keep her calm. Walking in the forest and swamps. Likes to run and swim in the swamp, in her beast form.

Dislikes: Seeing people getting hurt or attacked. Being attacked in her beast form. Seeing the swamps getting ruined or harmed.

Gormiti OCs ( Finished / Moved over )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें