Nightriss

Name: NightrissBut her real name is Dahlia

Name: NightrissBut her real name is Dahlia. She changed her name because she thought Nightriss sounded cooler. And she didn't want her parents to know what she was doing since they will recognize their daughter by her name if they hear that she's causing some trouble.

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Gormiti Type: Dark gormiti

Allies: Ironfang, Verice, and Zambak (She only uses her to gain the swamp Gormitis trust, but she slowly develops a friendship with her)

Personality: She's selfish since she wants things to go her way. Controlling and considers herself to be the leader of her group. She's clever and smart to figure out problems in a situation or to make a plan. She's manipulative, to either get out of situations or to trick someone. She can get angry if her team does something wrong, or if her enemies ruin her plan. But, when she's relaxed or has a good day, she acts nicer to her friends. When you meet her, she pretends to be all nice and kind, hiding her actual colors. If it's a normal day she is serious and calm.

History: When she was young her family always believed in Magor's ways. So, she has grown up to be taught that Magor was always right. Nightriss listened and learned that not only was Magor right, but he was pathetic. In her point of view, Magor was weak and stupid. He had so many flaws when he rules his kingdom. She believes she can do better than him.

She read many books to find a way to rule gorm. Then she got interested in magic, because her parents are both magic users, so she got lots of spellbooks. she found many spells, some were common, others rare, and a few that should have never existed. She then decided to use spells as a weapon to take over the world. She wrote down every spell she thought where useful to her. 

One day, at age 14, she went out to collect some desert herbs, when she happened to stumble upon an earth gormiti. They first fought but got tired, then they talked instead. Both became friends and went out on adventures together. On one of the adventures they helped and befriended an Ice gormiti. Turns out the ice gormiti was in trouble after he made an accident. 

After realizing she had two companions, she talked with them to take over gorm. First, they didn't agree, but when she said that they could get whatever they wanted, they agreed. But, first, they needed a place to do their work and mischievous. It took weeks but they finally found a place where they built their lair to hang out, relax, and live in.

Two years later she has slowly perfected her spells and memorized them all. Her friendship grew a lot, and together they caused much trouble in gorm. She has also read a lot of ancient books about gorm. One of those books contained information about the Swamp gormiti. She read through the book and learned that the swamp gormiti were powerful gormiti that could transform into beasts. She thought about that, realizing she has found a powerful army to rule over. So she told the others that they were going on an adventure together.
First, it was hopeless, but they eventually met Zambak who happened to be a swamp gormiti. They immediately befriended her and been with her for a year now. She only wanted to use Zambak to earn her trust, and that she might lead them to other swamp gormitis so that she can befriend and use them as her powerful army.

But, their luck didn't last long enough for them, because a couple of gormitis had heard about them. They fought the gormitis that was going to stop her and her team. But, their luck ran out, she and her friends got captured, but she saw that Zambak managed to escape. Before she was going to her prison she noticed that her grimoire was missing.

Her prison was a door that contained another world that she was going to spend much time in. This world was like gorm, but it made people wanting to stay longer. She stayed in that world, until two years later she got released by Zambak. After she got released, she now needed to release the others and take over gorm.

Love interest: Ironfang (They develop feelings for each other, and might be married when they are all grown up)

Enemies: Gorm lords (she believes that if they found out about her and her plan, she will be doomed), Magor ( she doesn't want him to take over her plan) and Wisteria ( because that girl can't keep things to herself, and might suspect something).

Likes: Spells. Being a leader. Her favorite animals are Wasps and Hornets. Watching Ironing workout, while holding a book to look like she's not watching him. Cuddling with Zambak's beast form, because she's so fluffy and soft. Reading her grimoire. Making experiments with spells. 

Dislike: Wisteria, because that girl can't stop snooping around, and can't keep things to herself. When her team does something useless or stupid, she gets upset. People that annoy her, while she is working. Gorm lords, because they can ruin her plans.

Another thing: Another thing is that when she eventually has an army of swamp gormiti, Magor will notice her and beg her to join him to rule over gorm. She will say yes, but after a while, she will backstab and betray him. Leading him to battle her to show who's the greatest leader in gorm. And if she wins, she will give what she promised to her friends and all three (Four, if she wants Zambak to be part of it) will rule over gorm as the new leaders. But, if she doesn't win, she will either start all over or use a dangerous and deadly spell to cast over Magor when he doesn't notice her.

The eye on the right was from an accident she had while she tried to use dangerous dark magic, and something went wrong, causing something to happen that she doesn't want to remember or talk about.