If there was a season 2 and/or 3 of GNU

Now if there was a season two and/or 3 of GNU. What would be your ideas for it? You can use OCs if you want.

Here is my take on it

I would add more main characters each from different new elemental tribes.

Dig deep into each character's backstory, expand the characters.

Maybe talk about what happened to the three lords' parents.

Use 2d animation instead of 3d.

Less detail on the characters.

More of the side characters, they deserve some screen time too.

Explore their world a bit more.

Etc

My take on the plot of Season 2 and/or 3.

Now it begins with the lords believing that Magor and his goons won't come back. However, Magor plans to make himself powerful by finding power sources that will make him stronger. In the meantime, the lords get bored and find out through some ancient books and scrolls that there are other elemental lords, and they go out and find them. It takes a few episodes, but they managed to find them all. Magor, on the other hand, finds new villains that he can use in his team. The lords and the new lords have some clashes with Magor and his much larger team. Both sides fight each other a lot and try to make up plans on how to get rid of the other side for good.

But what both of the sides don't know is that there is someone who has been watching them and planing to get rid of both teams.

Near the end of season 2, maybe 1 or two episodes before the season ends, both sides clash again, but this time the fight gets deadlier, and they managed to weaken each other out. While they are all in their weak stage, a figure appears, and the figure managed to take down both sides with their undead army and some powerful roots. One of the characters, ( let's just say Piron because he seems to be the smart one in the group), connects the dots and learns that this mysterious person with an undead army is the Lord of the undead.

Both sides are confused. And he explains that while he and his friends read through the books and scrolls about the other lords, there was one that the others ignored, but he read it and learned about the Lord of the undead. He then says that the lord of the undead is so powerful that a normal or celestial weapon can't kill them.

The Lord comments on Piron about reading about them. One of the new lords asks why the Lord of the undead is doing this, the lord explains that both Good and Evil are better off if the sides didn't exist. So, she's going to kill both the lords and Magor's team to get rid of the sides. But the lords and Magor's team manages to fight off the army and escape by working together.

Both sides learn that there is a much bigger threat to deal with, and their goal is to kill both teams.

That's where season 2 ends, and now for season 3

In season 3, we start by learning more about the Lord of the undead. While the lords in season 1 have been fighting Magor, the lord of the undead starts by not being the lord of the undead, and instead was somewhat of a normal person. In season 1 she's been temporarily kicked out from two friend groups because she is known for causing trouble around gorm, some time passes, she becomes the second Lord of the undead. During the end of season one and mid-season 2, she learns about the lords, the new lords, and Magor. She learns about their past, who they are, and their fighting techniques. She also learns that the world would work better if good and evil don't exist, and she hates royals for being chosen to be lords.

The lords and Magor's team also learn about the Lord of the undead, and who they were once. They also have to find a way to defeat their new enemy. But, both sides have to work together to stop the Lord of the undead. At first, they didn't want to work together, but knowing that if they didn't do it, they would all die, plus it is only temporary.

The lords find the place that the Lord of the undead used to live in and learn from their former friends that they were a strange and psychotic person who has done some terrible things. They also learn about the two friend groups. One group wants to take down Magor for good by tricking him to let them join his side. And the other group wants to do good deeds to other kingdoms so that their kingdom and people can have a good reputation.

After some episodes, the lords get more information about their new enemy, Magor finds new ways to defeat the army of undead, and the Lords getting to know their former enemies and the two groups. A few of the characters also meet up with the Lord of the undead and try to talk some sense or get to know them better. They talk about things like good and evil, royals and nobles, the stones given to royals instead of people who are more worthy, life itself, etc.

Episodes later, they clash with the Undead leader, and the fight goes on for 1 and a half episodes. In the end, the Lord of the undead sees that the lords are worthy, but still has a grudge against them.

The fight ends randomly, either they defeat the Lord and make a deal with them, or they find a way to distract the Lord, to get enough time to get out and close all the cave entrances shut. But, the Lord eventually gets out and tells them that there is no way they can be stopped. But seeing how well both sides fought and worked together, the Lord of the undead tells them they will be peace among them as long as she doesn't see them near her kingdom or her base. She gives them all ten minutes to leave, and that's how it ends.

Everything goes back to normal. The lords have learned new lessons and even made some new friends. But, now they have to follow what the Lord of the undead said, as long as they stay out of her kingdom, there will be peace.

Magor also learned a lesson, don't know what.

That's all.

Now, what's your take on this question.

Here is the question: Now if there was a season two and/or 3 of GNU. What would be your ideas for it? What's your take on it? You can use OCs if you want.