Bluebell

Name: Bluebell

Age: 26

Gormiti type: Swamp Gormiti

Plant: Bluebell flower

Allies: Wisteria, Vernon, Sorrel, Devan, Zambak, and Reed.

Personality: Bluebell is nice to people in the swamp kingdom. She's quiet and listens to people talking about their lives. But, when she hangs around with Wisteria, she always talks about different plants, flowers, and books she reads. She really likes to talk about books, and how interesting they are (With Wisteria). She also lies or tricks outside gormiti to think she is a forest gormiti. On somedays, she goes outside the kingdom to pick flowers. She's one of the swamp gormitis who dresses to look like normal forest gormiti.

History: Bluebell has lived in the Swamp kingdom all her life. During that time she works at her family's herb store. She and her parents always go outside the kingdom to get some plants and herbs to the store. Back then she was young and her parents would never let her go outside alone and pick plants to the shop. In her free time, she went to the local library, to read books. There she met Wisteria and became friends with her.
Later over the years, she got older, and their friendship grew into something more. She also was old enough to go outside her kingdom alone. And when she was outside her kingdom, she needed to dress in different clothing to look like a forest gormiti, this meant that she needed to have brighter colors to dress in. Overtime she really liked to dress in bright colors.

Likes: To pick plants and flowers. Dressing in bright colors. Reading books and talking about them. Helping her parents with the store. Walking around open fields. Herb tea.

Dislike: loud noises, hunters, places that are on fire like forests or swamps, when someone stomps on a flower.

Love interest: Wisteria.

Abilities/Power: she can turn into a beast. She can also make a powder out of herbs that can put someone in a deep sleep, for a few hours.

 She can also make a powder out of herbs that can put someone in a deep sleep, for a few hours