Zambak ( Bio Update )

Name: Zambak

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Kingdom: Swamp

Side: Neutral, also known as adiaphorous.

Allies: Brutus ( Pet gator), Lunara, Kellen, Vernon, Reed, Wisteria, Sorrel, Verice, Kayne, Fenix, Sunny, Dreadmar, Redlash, Nightstrike, Nightriss, Ironfang, Bluebell, Devan, Viorel, Crim, Lily ( Mother), Nelum ( Father ), and Freya.

Personality: Zambak can be a bit weird and crazy. She is good at acting all nice, kind, friendly, shy, and dumb, but she only does it to let people think that way about her because no one would suspect her of doing harm. she's a liar, but only lies when it necessary. She's not afraid of anything, because she doesn't feel fear when she encounters someone threatening. She doesn't care about strangers and their lives, she doesn't see the point in doing so. She doesn't care about people getting hurt or about anyone's safety. She is an unempathetic, sinister, heartless person. And she also has been called a psychopath by both strangers, hunters, and friends, but she doesn't care about what they call her.

Likes: Listening to lullabies. Spending time with Brutus. Rose Sherbet. Hunting. Running through the swamp. Adventuring into dangerous places. Arena fights. And taking lives.

Dislikes: Girls that are more attractive than her. Pineapple. Anyone who is close to her suddenly turning against her. People who learn about her true side, she ends up killing those people. Royals and Nobles. And anyone who thinks they can walk all over her.

Love interest: Zambak sometimes has crushes that only last for a while, like a puppy crush. There was this one girl in the outskirts she had a small crush on, but she was too shy to talk to her, same goes for a few males that also live in the outskirts. Devan and Verice, she only see those two as friends, and maybe one of them can be a potential partner in the future, depends if she wants to settle down and have a family. She also gets attracted to hunters because of how they look.

Enemies: Anyone who dares to stand in her way, that includes her friends and family.

Abilities: Beast morphing. Wetland/Swamp manipulation ( Télmakinesis ). Melee combat. Heightened sense of smell, touch, sight, and hearing. Speed. Agility. Climbing. Sharp claws and teeth which can be used for combat. And Feral Mind.

Backstory

Childhood ( 0 - 12 )

Zambak was born in the heart of the Swamp Kingdom, aka the middle area in the kingdom. It is known for being the place where 70 % of swamplings are born because it is much safer for them to grow up surrounded by a spiked wall. Growing up in the heart was alright for young Zambak.

In the Heart, Young Alligators would come and stay in the area for a couple of years before going back out. For the people who lived in the Heart, the alligators were like street cats/dogs. The people didn't mind them as long as they weren't close to the kids. The gators would also pick a house or place to stay under and sleep. One gator lived under a cabin which was Zambak's home. Zambak found the gator and named it Brutus. She would bring him some meat scraps and fish she didn't want to eat. Her parents let her do it because it was common for some swamp people to keep feral animals as pets, which they could use for killing an enemy or for company. But they would tell her that she should only feed him once every week so that he wouldn't get used to her.

One day, while Zambak was playing on the ground with her doll a ball landed a few meters beside her, she picked it up, and before she could play with it, a boy came. Turns out that it was his ball and she gave it back. The boy thanked her and was kind enough to befriend her since it's common for the kids to befriend everyone they came across, though no one came across her cabin because it was located further from the other cabins. That boy was Devan and he was her second friend, Brutus being the first. She would spend the rest of her days with him and his friends in the Heart, before leaving.