Freya

Name: Freya

Name: Freya

Age: 34

Gender: female

Kingdom: Swamp, northern

Plant: White rose and water hemlock

Occupation: Chief of Snowbird cavern.

Allies: Redlash (Rudye, little brother), Eira (Little sister), Helmer (Grandfather, aka northern swamp leader), Carpus, Ragtail, Zahara, Kinley ( Old Guardian and teacher), Her Parents, Dreadmar, Nightstrike, Fireella, Marina, Chantal, and Zambak (She likes her weird personality and agrees with her on a couple of believes they share).

Personality: She is smart and good when it comes to making ideas, plans, figuring things out, etc. She can be cruel when she tortures an enemy or prey. She is very serious when it comes to leading a group. She is known to be a well-known trickster in the northern swamp kingdom. She is cold, mysterious, crude, and serious to anyone who enters Snowbird cavern, but that's just because she has to be that way to put fear into newcomers, plus she likes it. She doesn't trust people and isn't easily swayed by their sad and pathetic stories. She does a have a caring and kind side, but she only shows this side to her closest family and friend.

Abilities: Beast morphing. Wetland/Swamp manipulation ( Télmakinesis ). Melee combat. Heightened sense of smell, touch, sight, and hearing. Speed. Agility. Venomous fangs. Strenght.

Love interest: Flamus. She meet him while she was at Fireella's home, where they were having a ladies' night. She noticed him from a window where he was doing some chores for Fireella and seeing how he used his strength to do these chores and never got tired caused Freya to be very interested in him. She has tried to converse with him, he rarely says a word, but when he did reply he had this deep dark intimidating voice to him that made her feel weird. Though she makes sure to focus on her life and cavern, and won't let these weird feelings get in the way.

Enemies: All her enemies are either dead or badly wounded.

History:

( 0 - 7 )

Freya is the firstborn child in her family. And since she was the eldest, she would have the responsibility for her two siblings. Though before her little brother and sister were born, Freya's life was easy, all her parents loving attention was hers and no one else's. She got the attention of her parents and loved it. But when she turned 7, Rudye was born. Her life changed a little when her parents paid more attention to her little brother. This made her unhappy. Jealousy started to grow in her and she would do anything to get her parents' attention back. Her parents caught up to this behavior, and they decided to send her to Helmer (aka the northern swamp leader and Freya's grandfather). Freya wasn't ready for this big step in her life. She began to protest, but her parents told her that this is best for her and she will learn something out of it.

( 7 - 9 )

When Freya started living at her Grandfather's castle, she didn't like it. She felt so alone and lost. She didn't open up or talk about her interests. She rarely talked to her grandfather. She didn't even converse with the guards. All she wanted was to go back to her home, to her parents, but they were too busy with the newborn. Helmer felt bad and decided to call an old friend to help his granddaughter.
Once his friend arrived, Helmer introduced her to Freya who was not surprised to see her because she didn't even know her. Kinley ( The old friend ) looked and examined Freya closely. Freya got a bit creeped out by Kinley looking at her. Kinley soon told Helmer that the child will be easy to raise. Freya didn't know what she meant by that, but before she could even speak, Helmer told her that from now on Kinley will be her teacher and guardian.
When the youngling heard what her Grandfather said, she began to talk back and said that she didn't want Kinley to be her guardian because she didn't know this person. Helmer told her that since he's a leader and busy all the time, and her parents are busy taking care of her little brother, this could be best for her. He even said that if she didn't want a guardian/teacher then she had the right to say no. Freya stood with her thoughts for a moment before deciding to accept Kinley as her Guardian/teacher.

( 9 - 21 )

Years have gone by, and during those years Kinley has taught Freya well. She has taught Freya how to be cunning, smart, serious, independent, hunting, fighting, elegance, taking responsibility, and many more.

Kinley took her to visit places in other kingdoms, places that were poor, unfair, cruel, rich, etc. Freya was only little when she saw how people treated each other. She saw how families fought each other, starved, and even died. How some guards treated the citizens poorly and even mocked them, because of their rank.
Kinley told her that all kingdoms have their strengths and flaws, and neither is innocent. Even their kind attacked and killed each other for either dominance or survival. She even told her to not blindly trust someone, because who knows when you will be stabbed in the back by that person. Kinley made sure Freya knew everything.

Freya grew up and learned everything Kinley has taught her. She had grown up from a jealous attention-seeking child, to a full-grown responsible and intelligent woman.

( 21 - 29 )

Freya decided to go out and befriended the northern swamp clans. Though it wasn't easy. At first to them she was nothing, it didn't even help when she said that she's related to Helmer, the clan chiefs didn't give a damn. She had to get along not with just the chiefs of the clans, but also with the members.

To earn their respect, she had to kill a few opponents of theirs. These opponents weren't easy peasy. They were difficult. The first ones almost killed her, but she got up and tried over and over. The opponents sent their minions to kill her and the clans. The clan managed to protect themselves from these minions, but Freya had it hard. She had made enemies with a few of the minions. She knew that she couldn't let these minions live because they would just come after her and slow her down, so she decided to kill them.
It took her years, blood, sweat, and tears to earn their trust and respect. And she had managed to kill all the opponents with the help of the clan.

She enjoyed her time with the clan and befriended the members, and even got to meet her brother, Rudye, now known as Redlash, who she had heard from Helmer that he joined one of the clans. She also met his friends and got to know them well.

( 30 - 34 )

Freya returned back to the castle where Helmer waited for her. He had heard about what she's been doing over the years with the clan, so he rewarded her by giving her an empty cavern where she would be the chief. Freya thanked her grandfather, and made her way to her new home.

Freya had decided to turn the cavern into a spa/hangout/info/training place for the clan members since she now knows that they go through harsh stuff all the time, and they deserved a place to take it easy. She decided to name it Snowbird cavern since she has noticed that there are a lot of snowbirds ( aka Juncos) living outside the cavern. Once the building was finished, Freya now could take it easy and focus on taking care of the cavern. But soon Kinley arrived.

Kinley had heard that Freya now owns a cavern. Kinley told Freya that now that she was a ruler, she had to meet other rulers from other kingdoms. So, Kinley took her to a secret location where the rulers were. She allied herself with three rulers, Chantal, Fireella, and Marina. The rulers mostly discuss about business, the life of their people, and if there is anything to worry about. The rulers even gave tips to Freya on how to act like a ruler.

Freya has gone through many things in her lifetime. She's been learning under Kinley, who taught her that life can be harsh to others and that she shouldn't believe that the world is all black and white. She's been living among all three clans trying to earn their respect. She has made many enemies of the minions, and people who were close to the opponents, for which she took responsibility and killed them all for hers and the clans' sake. She has almost died from battling too much. But now, she's the ruler of Snowbird cavern. and she will let anyone know, friend or foe, that she's someone who no one should cross.