Raine

Name: Raine Gender: FemaleAge: 18Tribe: Air Allies: A group of friends from Celestial academy

Name: Raine

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Tribe: Air

Allies: A group of friends from Celestial academy.

Personality: Raine is a girl that looks innocent by appearance but is somewhat of a rude person. Raine believes that she's the sweetest and nicest air gormiti. She is oblivious to the low ranks suffering. She believes that all low ranks and low ranked outsiders are evil, Most nobles believe that way. She is also classist. She believes that nobles, royals, and other higher-ranked people are more superior and pure than the low-ranked people of Gorm. She is oblivious to her actions, believing that nothing is gonna happen to her. She is highly confident in her powers and thinks that she's the strongest air and magic user. She is also vain towards others who are low ranked, or high ranks who want to do good things. She is only kind towards high-rank individuals. She is ambitious and wants to be the greatest. She is also smart.

History: Raine grew up in a noble family. She lives in the air kingdom, and her home is located near the castle since noble people get to live close to the castle and get to have better homes than low-ranked people.
When she was little, she and other kids like her were taught that Nobles and Royals are more valuable because they have more power and are pure. And to not feel any pity for the low ranks. Raine never questioned why, and she grew up believing that way. The only things she remembered from her childhood is being trained to act and talk a certain way, believe certain things, and training her powers.

At the age of 13, she was sent to Celestial Academy. She had read about this place and learned that only nobles, royals, and other high-ranked people attended this academy. She settled in pretty quickly to her new home. She had it pretty easy in her first weeks. She joined a gang, made friends, had somewhat good grades, learned a few magic and air tricks, and found hobbies she enjoyed doing.

During her time in Celestial academy, she would hang out with her group, and study with them. Learning magic and air manipulation. Trained herself to be a better flyer. Do classwork. And talk down to Nightriss.

Now, why does she dislike Nightriss? Well, it began when she overheard Nightriss talk to Viorel about how they can make a better world if they replaced bad leaders, give the low ranks high education, and other stuff. Raine scoffed at this idea and told Nightriss that her plan or whatever, was unreal and that all the kingdoms already had great leaders. Nightriss retaliated by saying that each kingdom's leaders only cared about the high ranks and had a bad government. This ended up in a huge fight, which was broken by one of the teachers. The girls were but in each separate detention room.

When Raine got out, she began to tell and spread bad stuff about Nightriss. Luckily, Nightriss left the academy for personal reasons. She never saw her again, but she did hear that she created a gang.

Raine spent the rest of the years in the academy studying and training. She does sometimes leave the academy to go back to her kingdom and spend time with her family and friends. She also does work for her family.

That's all about Raine.

Likes: Magic tricks. Singing. Being perfect and looking great. Going to balls or parties. Reading fairy tales about princes and princesses. Flowers, her favorite is the Polyantha rose. When people admire her appearance and compliment her.

Dislikes: Nightriss and her stupid plan. Low-ranked people. Disgusting Swamp beasts, when she was young she was told both by her parents and other kids stories about the beasts that lived in the swamp and how they would disguise themselves as normal people. Anything that looks ugly, for example, ragged clothes. When she gets dirt on her clothing.

Love interest: She has a few crushes on people in Celestial academy. She did have a crush on Tempest and confessed her feeling towards him, but he rejected her and told her that she was a rotten individual.

Enemies: She considers Nightriss as her enemy because Nightriss's plan is incredibly stupid. Tempest, because he rejected her and told her that she was a rotten person.

Abilities: She knows a bit about magic. Air manipulation. She is also skilled with a spear.

- She is known for having the greatest singing voice in the kingdom. And when people challenge her, she always wins.

- She is a bit like Apple white from Ever after high, which she is inspired by.

- She is based on Cloud iridescence.

- Raine means, " She is singing; Queen "