Vernon

Name: VernonAge: 26Gender: MaleGormiti type: Swamp gormitiPlant: Alder treeAllies: Wisteria, Bluebell, Reed, Devan, Sorrel, Fenix, Keyne, Zambak, Lunara, and Kellen

Name: Vernon

Age: 26

Gender: Male

Gormiti type: Swamp gormiti

Plant: Alder tree

Allies: Wisteria, Bluebell, Reed, Devan, Sorrel, Fenix, Keyne, Zambak, Lunara, and Kellen.

Personality: He is honest and loyal to his kingdom and friends. He can be strict towards his gang if they are in a mission. He is also social and likes to make new friends. He is very protective of his friends, family, and kingdom. He is responsible for the stuff he does, and over his team and cares for them. If one of his teammates gets hurt, he will order another teammate to escort the hurt one back to the kingdom to be healed, in other words, he cares for his team's wellbeing. He looks intimidating in his beast form, which scares people. He won't attack an outsider, but if they attack him, he will attack them, but not kill them. He is very kind and respectful to outsiders who are nice to him. He can be very enthusiastic and shows interest in many things. All and all he's the leader of the gang and watches over them.

History: When he was young he played with other swamplings, his best friend was Lunara. Over the years he and Lunara have gotten closer and closer, and their friendship grew. He had feelings for her, but he never understood what these feelings were. But, Lunara's family decided that they were going to move, and that was the last time he saw her.

Years later he turned 14 and his father decided to enroll him into the arena. There he would be taught how to fight and defend himself. It was also a way to forget Lunara. Years have gone by and he became a strong warrior.

When he was still in training, he met Dreadmar and his gang. It all began on Warrior Olympic, a holiday where swamp warriors test their skills in the field. One of the fields is called the brawling field. In this field, two opponents in their beast form fight each other, till one of them gives up. Vernon and Dreadmar were chosen to fight each other. The brawl lasted for hours, and it turned harsh. Dreadmar was about to end Vernon's life until Vernon's dad stepped in and ended the fight. Dreadmar was banned from attending to the brawling field, but he could still do the other fields.

One day he and another swamp gormiti were out patrolling. Then they were attacked by an earth gormiti. The earth gormiti attacked them and was about to kill the swamp gormiti, but Vernon step in and defended the other one. The earth gormiti sliced into Vernon's chest and gave him a scar. Luckily Vernon fought the earth gormiti, and he left.

A few months later he met Wisteria on the arena and they became friends. He later met her sibling, her girlfriend, and Sorrel. And all of them became a team.

Years later on Lovers day, he saw Lunara and immediately recognized her. They talked and chat with each other, but he had to leave because he had some training to do. As he left, he noticed that his strange feelings for her have returned. It was a feeling of love.

Then one-day Zambak returned, and with her some old friends. He and Wisteria make sure that Zambak doesn't get used by her so-called "Friends", and protect her from them, but she always finds a way to talk to her "Friends".

Now he and his gang are making sure that the swamp kingdom gets a good reputation, by helping other gormiti with some problems. And he keeps on training to become a warrior and a leader.

Likes: To learn about new things. Testing new food he never tried. Hanging out with his gang. Helping other gormiti out. Relaxing on an open grassy field. Training with other warriors. And getting some tips from leaders, on how to become a good leader.

Dislikes: Swamp hunters. Nightriss and her gang. When people disrespect him or his friends. Ironfang and Verice insulting him and the other male teammates, telling them that they are terrible at what they are doing. When someone smaller tries to attack him, but are bad at it, and Vernon starts to feel pity for them. And when insects or any other small animal gets in his beast forms mane and he has to pick them out.

Love interest: Lunara, it's been so long, the last time he saw her was when she moved out from the heart of the swamp kingdom and moved to the outside areas. Until one day he met her again on Lovers day ( a swamp valentine holiday that goes on for three days).

Enemies: Dreadmar, Nightstrike, and Redlash, also known as the northern swamp gang. Nightriss, Ironfang, and Verice, Wisteria warned him about those three troublemakers, so, he and Wisteria are keeping an eye on those three. And hunters who hunt swamp gormiti.

His poncho hides a scar he has on his chest. Terran was the earth gormiti who attacked him and gave him the scar.

His Beast form