Elda

Name: EldaGender: FemaleAge: 27Gormiti type: FireAllies: Fireella, Enya, Torch, Kalama, and Calida

Name: Elda

Gender: Female

Age: 27

Gormiti type: Fire

Allies: Fireella, Enya, Torch, Kalama, and Calida.

Personality: Elda is a work-obsessed person because she wants to do something in her life rather than get bored. She is energetic and wants to be the fastest worker. She is nice to any stranger who wants to talk to her, like ask her a question or other stuff. She is very loyal to her boss, and won't let her down. She is social, and likes to make small talks with others, and know what they do in their life. She is polite and shows respect for her friends. She is caring and loving towards her friends. And she is confident and believes in herself.

History: Elda was born in a village located in a canyon that was outside the fire kingdom. At a young age, she and other kids that lived in the canyon village had to learn to climb. The reason is because of survival. They have to climb to find food, be fit, have a good grip, be fast, etc.

As she grew up, she got tired of living in the canyon village. She wanted to see other places in gorm. Her parents told her that she could go ahead and do it. They told her to only pack important stuff in her bag, like coins, a few clothing, water, a blanket, and so on. They gave some tips on what jobs she could pick.

And she went out to get a job. It was hard at first, but then she found one. The job was to be a housekeeper in a mansion. The worker will get well paid. So, she took the job. The interview went up and down many times. She had to be interviewed by Calida, who had many questions, some hard, others easy. Then she was interviewed by Kalama, the interview was about how strong she was in a battle. Then she was interviewed by Fireella, who looked really scary. But it went fine. And she got the job.

Years went by, and Fireella had a baby. When Elda saw the baby, her heart melted because of the cuteness. She took care of the baby as if it was her own, while the others were busy. She also got to know her boss and the others. She believed that they wouldn't like her, but she was wrong.

6 years passed by, and everything was fine and dandy until Fireella went out to hunt and disappeared. Elda, Kalama, Calida, and Torch were really worried. Elda wondered how Enya would handle her mother's disappearance. So, Elda and the others kept Enya distracted. It didn't work, and they had to tell her the truth.

Elda, Calida, Kalama, and Torch had to take care of Enya. They missed Fireella, but at least they could take care of her daughter.

Elda wishes and hopes that Fireella is out there, safe and sound, and she's waiting for her to return.

Likes: Desserts, she has a sweet tooth. Climbing, she wants to climb the highest places in gorm. Fruits and berries, she likes the taste. Being around Fireella and talking with her about different stuff. When the whole group gets together to hang out. Visiting her relatives, to see what interesting thing they been doing while she was working.

Dislikes: When it's her turn to clean places that are too dirty. When Calida gives too much work to Enya. When Kalama pushes Enya on the training. When Enya grows up too fast, she wants her to enjoy her childhood. Dried fruit, she thinks it tastes disgusting. When someone disrespects and talks bad stuff about Fireella.

Love interest: She doesn't have time for love because of work. She did have many boyfriends in the past, but none of them worked out.

Enemies: Anyone who dares threaten lord Fireella or anyone who dares to harm Enya.

Abilities: She is fast, and is a great runner. She is good at climbing, even in places that are impossible to climb, but she finds away. She has good hearing and can hear the enemy far away. She uses her horn as a defense. Her horn can engulf in flames, and she shots the fire at her foes. And the tail end can also engulf in flames.