Sigh【Ein X Reader】[ Completed...

By Mariko_Akiyama

CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDE ATTEMPTS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE ... More

[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[ Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 41 ]
[ Chapter 42 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ]
[ Chapter 48 ]
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51]
[ Chapter 53 ]
[ Chapter 54 ]
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56]
[ Chapter 57 ]
[ Chapter 58 ]
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
[ Chapter 62 ]
[ Chapter 63 ]
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]
[ Chapter 67 ]
[ Chapter 68 ]
[ Chapter 69]
[ Chapter 70 ]

[ Chapter 52 ]

338 24 3
By Mariko_Akiyama

*play song*

Y/n's pov.   

" Who was that? " I asked.

" That was just the neighbors " he said, I exhale in disbelief.

" I had to make you bring me in, okay " he said.

" What do you want? " I asked.

He takes off his jacket and pass it to me, I look up at him.

" I said you can keep it " he said.

" No, I'm not falling for that trick again " I said and feel tears gathering in my eyes.

" I promised there's no audio bugs this time " he said, I shook my head.

He puts it on the couch.

" Look, I'm sorry " he said.

" Sorry doesn't fix anything does it? " A tear escape my eyes.

" Don't, I've done this before, I gave some time to think about this, and I wanna change that " he said.

" Stop it "

" I had to do what I had to, Landon has been trying to fight with you for months, ever since day one you showed up at his office " he said.

" And look what that brought us to " I said.

" You know that's not our intention " he said.

" Are you sure? " Tears stream down my cheeks more.

" Cause through out this year, I had the intention to save my family, but all I got, is nothing " I said.

" You didn't get nothing, you have us to take Carter down, all we need is just your help, you have me " he gestured his hand to himself.

" All I have from you is your bitch ass fake love " I said.

" It wasn't fake, everything I did to you, I meant it " tears stream down his cheek.

" So your saying, you really love me? " I asked.

" Yes! " he said.

" All this time, I felt like an idiot for being with you, you knew what I'm going through and you still proceed to act like that in front of me, is that what you call love? " I asked.

" It's for the best of all of us- "

" But was it for me? " he stayed silent.

" Was it?! " I shout.

" I've never loved anyone the way that, I loved you " I said.

" And I didn't know what to do with that because, I didn't think that I could have it, or keep it "

" I was scared to loose you, but after what you have done, I'm feared for my life that your the person who's going to leave me " my voice cracked as I burst out crying.

" Hey " he wraps his arms around me.

" No! " I hit his chest over and over.

" I know what I did, and I will do anything to make it up " he said.

" Your lying! " I shout.

He hugs me tighter and I calm down as I just continue to cry onto his black shirt.

" I'm sorry "

~ Time Skip ~

I rinse my face and blow out my nose.

" Better now? " I straighten my back and look at the mirror reflection behind me. 

Ein leaning against the door frame, I sighed and grab the towel, I wipe my face and feel arms around my waist, along with his chin on my shoulder. I hang the towel.

" Stop " I said softly and put my hands on his arm.

" I'm trying to make it up to you " he said.

" Well it's not working " I turn around and he gave me a peck on my lips.

" Is it working now? " He asked.

" No " I snicker and push his arms off.

" We're good now, that's what matters, I agreed working with you okay, we can try again maybe. . .after. . . .Carter's in jail " I said and take off the bandages from my hand to see the bullet wound, I got it stitched up and it's healed a bit.

I sighed and throw the bandaged in the trash.

" You can leave, I just need some rest " I exit the bathroom and I hear him close the door behind me.

I lie down on my bed and grab my phone.

" Come on, it's been an hour, let me make it up to you, I really hate myself right now for doing that to you, I tried not to lie " he said.

I put my phone down and look at him with an expression that said 'are you sure?'.

" Okay, I did actually tried a bit " I groan and turn around pulling the blanket over my head.

I hear his footsteps walking to the side of my bed, I feel him lying down next to me and he pull the blanket off of my head. He lie his head on the palm of his hand as he place his elbow on the pillow next to mine and looks down at me. I lie down flat on my back as I look up.

We both stare at each others eyes.

" Stop it " I said.

" I'm not doing anything with my eyes " he chuckles.

" It's not funny " I said, he place his hand on my neck, I place my hand on his wrist.

" Can't help it? " He asked.

" It's annoyingly attractive " I said.

He smirks, I sigh and smiled.

He caress my cheek with his thumb, he slowly leans in and when our lips are inches away, I place my hand on his chest.

" Don't " I said.

" It's okay " he said and place his lips on mine.

I couldn't help it and I shut my eyes kissing back. Few seconds late we pull apart.

" Please don't leave me "

" I won't "

As our lips touch each other, we move in sync and I keeps caressing my neck with his hand, I place my hand on his while the other is just lying next to me. We then stop when my laptop rang we pull apart.

" That's gotta be Clara " I said.

" She can wait " he said and continue to kiss.

" Ein " I said in between kisses, I pull apart.

" I gotta at least tell her I'm busy " I said

He sighed.

" Fine " he got off and I sit up.

He got off my bed and grab my laptop for me, he walks back to me and pass it. I grab it and open my laptop. 

I see it's Clara calling me, I decline and type in a text.

Got held up by work, call you tonight.

I close my laptop and Ein took it away .

" Okay, horny " I said.

He puts it down and turn to me. 

" I'm just desperate for you to forgive me " he said and I snicker.

I wrap my arms around his neck and sigh.

" Are you? "

~ Time Skip ~

(Pic above on what your wearing)

I grab the jacket from the couch and grip the collar, I hold the sleeves and there's no bugs, just like he said. I sighed.

I'm getting paranoid.

I throw the jacket on the couch and I look up to my kitchen counter, I see the calendar and see the date.

Three more days 'til Clara's back.

I sigh and turn around to my bedroom door, looking through the small gap. There I see Ein asleep on my bed, shirtless while the blanket cover half of his lower body, a tug was on the edge of my lips.

I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass cup, I open the fridge and take out the jug off water, I pour it in the cup and put the jug down.

I lean back against my counter and took a sip of the water, I lean my head back and exhale as I shut my eyes. I bring down my head and move my neck around, hearing a few cracking sounds.

I wince and hold the back of my neck. I sighed in relief and finish my water, I wash it and dry it, putting it back in the cabinet. I walk back in my room and see Ein is still asleep. I snicker and shook my head.

Since I already showered, I grab my laptop from the bedside table. I sit down on my desk and switch it on. I see Clara is not online. I look at the time and it's 11:45 am, she's busy at this time.

I sigh and went on the article that are years back.

Cecelia Reid, 16 years old teenager has recently passed away, she was burnt to ashes during an explosion at the Divine's building with her father, Todd Reid, that was cause by a gas leak. Only the corpse of of Todd Reid found, but no sign of his daughter.

I scroll down more and see a picture of a girl with green emerald eyes and caramel coloured hair.

I then hear a groan, I close the laptop and look back. Ein's looking at me with tired eyes.

" Morning " he whispers, but audible for me

" Morning " I whisper back with a smile.

" Your early " He said.

" Fathe- " I stop myself.

" Carter called me and gave me a mission " I said.

" With who? " He asked.

" I'm alone " I said.

He grabs his phone on the table and look at the screen.

" It's 11 am " he said and see him scroll down on his phone.

" Well, surprise, surprise Landon has a mission for me? " He said.

" Is it about someone name Meredith Wilson? " I asked.

" Yeah " he said.

" Carter wants me to meet her and tell her to meet him " I said.

" Anyways, he asked me to do it alone " he smirks.

I stood up and walk over to him.

" Then you get up, go to your place, shower. . . . " I got on top of him.

" And change " I lean down to him.

" Then help me " he place his hands on my hip.

My hand reach for the pillow.

" No " I smack the pillow on his face.

" Agh! " he yells.

He throws the pillow away and pin me down, I screech and he grips both my wrist down.

" I win " he gives me a peck on the lips.

He smirks and place his lips on mine, I kiss back and he move his hands to my neck. I got the opportunity to push him off of me, I pin him down as I'm on top of him again, my hand on his neck.

" I win "

Karma's a bitch.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.7K 60
CONTENT CONTAINS : SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS EATING DISORDER SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE...
2.5K 179 48
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT TORTURE HARASSMENT VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT RE...
94.2K 2.5K 54
TRIGGER WARNING!!! - Depression, suicidal thoughts/actions, self harm, death, abuse, bullying ~READ AT OWN RISK!!!~ Aphmau has been lonely all her li...
7.8K 205 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS VIOLENCE TORTURE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NO...