FOREVER EIGHT

By Lalisa_unicorn

[Title before: My Seven Brothers] - She is their very own snow white. They are her very own seven dwarfs. And... More

Characters
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Choose now 😉
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 [Special chapter]
58
59
60
Epilogue
Special Chapter [The Epilogue 2]
Thank you

11

4K 154 10
By Lalisa_unicorn

Today is the special day of Jungkook and Lisa. It's their birthday! Their brothers and parents are preparing for something unexpected.

The little number of army greeting Jungkook on Twitter, and Lisa's being greeted by her unnies and co-trainees.

"I'm just wondering..." Jennie started. "You have the same birthday as Jungkook sunbae."

"It's because they're-" Lisa cut off Chaeyoung.

"What do you want to do today?!" Lisa said. "My treat!"

"Let's go to your house," Jennie said. "I'm sure your Eomma cooked something for you."

"Uh, I'm not sure about that. Anyone from my family hasn't called me since I last saw them," Lisa said and looked at Jisoo.

"Yeah, it's been ten days," Jisoo said, saving Lisa. "Let's just go somewhere else."

"Your Jimin Oppa is calling you," Jennie said and pointed to Lisa's phone. "See?! Answer it."

Lisa answered the call and move backward so that they can't hear their conversation. "Ne, Oppa?"

"Lisa, where are you? I'm here in front of YG," her brows furrowed.

"What are you doing there, Oppa?" She asked.

"Picking you up," Jimin said, shushing Taehyung. "I'll wait for you here."

"Arasso, Oppa," she hangs up the call and glanced at her unnies. "I don't think I can celebrate with you guys today. I'll just treat you tom-" Chaeng cut her off.

"To Lisa's house!" Chaeng cheered. Miyeon has a vocal class so she isn't with them.

"Can we?" Jisoo worriedly asked. "It's okay if no."

"Our house it is."

They arrived in front of YG after spending 30 minutes on the Bus. Lisa looked around and found the familiar white Mercedes of her Dad.

"That's the service," Lisa said and lead the way. She opened the door and saw Taehyung and Jimin inside.

"Happy Birthday!" They both greeted her. They still haven't noticed the three girls at her side.

"Thank you, Oppas. I'm with someone," Lisa mumbled.

"Oh! Jisoo-ssi?" Jimin asked. "Jin Hyung's expecting her with us."

"Hi, Jimin-ssi," Jisoo showed up, waving her hands.

"Jisoo-ssi! Hey, let's go now," Taehyung said. "The others are waiting for us. Lisa, sit beside me!"

"Uh, there's still more, Oppa," Lisa said.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

"I'm with my all unnies," Lisa mumbled. "Jennie and Chaeyoung."

"The more the merrier! Go inside," Taehyung said.

"A-annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenims," Jennie greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Jimin greeted back. "Go inside before anyone could see us."

Though Jennie is clueless, she still sat beside Jisoo at the back. Chaeyoung sat beside Jennie.

"There's no space anymore," Lisa pouted.

"Lisa, sit here," Jimin said and offered his seat to Lisa. "I'll sit on the shotgun."

"Ne, Oppa," Lisa said and sat at Jimin's seat beside Taehyung.

The driver started the engine and drove away to their destination. "Oppas, I want you to meet Chaeyoung and Jennie unnie," Lisa said.

"Nice to meet you! I'm V, but you can call me Taehyung."

"And I'm Jimin."

"Nice to meet you, sunbae," Chaeyoung politely said. She's screaming internally because her bias is inside the car with her.

"Stop the formalities! Just call us Oppa," Jimin said. "You're Lisa's friends. So, it's okay."

"N-ne."

"Where are we going, Oppa?" Lisa asked Tae. "And is that my Balenciaga jacket?" She raised a brow.

"Yeah," Taehyung laughed.

"You said in an interview before that you guys have different clothes..." Jisoo laughed. "I now know that's a lie, Jimin-ssi."

"Yeah!" Jimin agrees and laughed as well.

"Unnie, how did you become close with them?" Jennie whispered. "I am so confused. Lisa and Tae Oppa's closet too."

"Let Lisa explain later," Jisoo whispered back.

"I asked Namjoon hyung to text you last night that I'm borrowing your jacket," Taehyung defended.

"He didn't text me," Lisa said. "Then, can I borrow your Gucci t-shirt?" She smirked. "Come on! It's my birthday."

"Aish," Taehyung hissed. "Just look at my gift later. It's better than my Gucci t-shirt."

"Oh, jinjja?!" Lisa exclaimed. "Wait, where's Jungkook?"

"He's your twin, right? Why are you asking me?" Taehyung scoffed.

"So mature," Lisa mumbled and rolled her eyes.

Jennie's eyes widened. "Y-you and Jungkook sunbae are twins?"

Lisa forgot about Jennie's clueless mind. "Ne, Unnie. Bangtan is my brother. Jungkook and I are twins."

"Don't be confused, Jennie-ssi," Jimin said. "It's quite confusing, but yeah."

"No, Oppa. I get it," Jennie smiled. "Woah! Lisa is really lucky."

They arrived in front of the restaurant of Lisa's father. They went inside and Lisa got surprised when someone covered her eyes using soft fabric and tied him up beside Jungkook inside the darkroom in the restaurant.

"Wah! This ain't funny," Lisa yells. "I'm afraid here, Oppa!"

"Chill, Lisa," Jungkook said. "I'm also here. I've been tied up here for almost one hour already."

"Are they planning to kill us?" Lisa nervously asked. "On the day of our birthday? Wah, Jungkook!"

"She's crazy," Taehyung whispered. "Kill them? Seriously?"

"Nah, let's just pretend that we are surprised," Jungkook mumbled. "I'm sure where this coming."

Lisa finally calmed down. "Oh, you're right."

"Are we failed now?" Namjoon asked Jin.

"No, we're not," Jin evily said. "They'll be afraid of what's inside."

Suddenly, the twins heard a hissing sound. "Jungkook, what was that?" Lisa asked.

"Damn, I don't know," Jungkook said. "Liz, can you pull down my blindfold?"

"Can't. My hands are tied."

*hissing sound*

"K-kookie... don't tell me there's a snake here?"

"HYUNGS! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!" Jungkook yelled. Lisa started to cry because of the hissing sound. It's a snake! "Shit. Shhh, Lisa. I'm here," Jungkook said, but can't see her. "Put up your feet. Come on."

She did what Jungkook asked her to do, while their siblings and Lisa's unnies are laughing outside.

Little did they know, the sound came from their Dad who also happens to be inside the room. Their Mom is holding the cake, preventing herself to laugh.

"Kookie, I'm afraid..." Lisa said.

"I know," Jungkook sighed. "HYUNGS, I SWEAR! IF LISA GET SICK, GET READY!" He yelled.

They opened the door carefully and Seokjin went beside Lisa. He grabbed the fake snake from his back and threw it to her.

"WAH!!!!!!" Lisa yelled and cried her heart out.

"Shit! Lisa!" Jungkook is already worried sick. He's about to use his strength when they heard them singing a birthday song.

"Saengil Chukahamnida! Saengil Chukahamnida! Sarangani, dear Twins! Saengil Chukahamnida!" Jimin and Taehyung removed their blindfolds and free them.

Jungkook immediately hugged the crying Lalisa. Her body's shaking.

"K-kookie... snake..."

"Shhh, I'm here. There's no snake," Jungkook sighed and looked at them. "This is the worst surprise ever."

The happiness has changed into a frightening moment. Jungkook's eyes are creepy!

"Omo, I'm sorry, baby," Their Mom went towards Lisa, hugging her in her arms. "There's no snake here."

"Whose plan is this?" Jungkook asked.

"It's Jin Hyung's!" Taehyung said. "I swear!"

"Ah, I hate you, Oppa!" Lisa groaned and wiped her tears. "That was the scariest birthday prank! It's not funny!"

Seokjin laughed and messed her hair. "Mianhe, Lisa-yah! Happy Birthday, Twins," He said and showed a peace sign to Jungkook. "Both of you are the scariest Maknaes."

"Indeed," Namjoon said.

"Namjoon Oppa!" Lisa whined.

"Blow the candles, Twins!" Their Dad said. Jungkook and Lisa blow their candles after wishing and they all agreed to eat after.

"Eomma! Appa! This is my unnies, Jisoo, Jennie, and Chaeyoung," Lisa said when she realized that she haven't introduced her unnies to her parents yet.

"Oh! Nice to meet you, girls," Their mom said. "Is Lisa a good girl?"

"She is hyper, Auntie, but she's pretty good," Jennie said and chuckled. "She's our baby."

"Unnie~" Lisa whined. "I'm not a baby anymore."

"Yes, you are!" Hobi said and kissed the top of her head and Jungkook's. "My two babies."

"Hyung!/Oppa!"

"Wait, Jimin-ah, where's Eunwoo and Bambam?" Jin asked Jimin. "You're supposed to invite them."

"We're here, Hyung!" The loud voice of Bambam was heard. Lisa felt happy to see him again. He's busy with their debut that he doesn't have time to meet his friends.

"My best friend!" Lisa thought Bambam was greeting her so she walks towards him, but Bambam passes by her and hugged Jungkook. "Happy Birthday!"

"You stupid," Lisa mumbled that made them laugh. "Eunwoo! You came!" So, she greeted Eunwoo instead.

"Happy Birthday, Li," Eunwoo said and gave her his gift. "Happy Birthday, Kook!" And he also gave him his gift.

"Noona! Happy Birthday! Come here," Lisa didn't go to him. She ignored him. "Yah! Why are you ignoring me?!"

"Because you called me Noona!" Lisa scoffed. "If you're calling me Noona, then you should call Jungkook, Hyung!"

"No way!" Jungkook said.

"You love teasing them," Eunwoo shook his head.

"Just kidding!" Bambam said and followed by his teasing laugh. Lisa rolled her eyes and went beside Namjoon.

They started the party with lots of topics, bickerings, and playfulness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2.5K 18
About two squads in school who are rebels against each other. The Kim Siblings- Nam Joon, Jin, Jennie, Jisoo, and Taehyung. VS. The Suicide Squad- Su...
9.6K 102 36
it's my first time write a fanfiction hope you like it min jaemi:yoongi sister min jaewon: jaemi twin the man(Kim yang ju ):seok's dad Kim seok:bad b...
141K 4K 55
[ Highest: #186 in Fanfiction ] - 3/4/18 [ Highest: #9 on Liskook ] - 4/25/19 ITS HARD TO IGNORE A BEAUTY LIKE YOU Read to find out the true story...
62.1K 1.1K 28
a bunch of random imagines of blackpink and bts. this book is completed by the way, so please don't request anything.