Sigh【Ein X Reader】[ Completed...

By Mariko_Akiyama

CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDE ATTEMPTS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE ... More

[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[ Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 41 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ]
[ Chapter 48 ]
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51]
[ Chapter 52 ]
[ Chapter 53 ]
[ Chapter 54 ]
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56]
[ Chapter 57 ]
[ Chapter 58 ]
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
[ Chapter 62 ]
[ Chapter 63 ]
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]
[ Chapter 67 ]
[ Chapter 68 ]
[ Chapter 69]
[ Chapter 70 ]

[ Chapter 42 ]

398 21 22
By Mariko_Akiyama

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" Hey "

I feel a hand placed on my cheek, I open my eyes weakly, it was blurry at first but my vision slowly clears and my eyes landed on a pair of green ones.

Vylad.

" Morning " he smiles.

I smile.

" Morning " I said.

" Zenix were right, you smiled " he said, I roll my eyes away tiredly and turn as I groan as I feel my backbone crack. I lie down flat on my back, taking a deep breath and exhale.

" Last night was rough " he said.

I turn my head to him with a blank expression, he chuckles.

" It's not funny, nonetheless sleeping with your best friend " I said.

" Look, I'm sorry, I'm sure your alright after last night due to my, insatiable appetite " he smirks.

I turn my head as I face up the ceiling.

" Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it? " He asked.

" And what proof do you have? " I asked.

" The hickey on my neck is already proof " he said.

My cheeks flush red as I bit my bottom lip. I feel his hand snakes across my waist and turn me back around to him.

" What? " I look away.

He place his hand on my cheek, I look up at him and he leans in. His lips lands on mine, I kiss back and he pulls me as he turns. Making me sit on top of him and he moves my hair to one side.

I pull apart.

" You better keep your word " I said and got off of him, sitting on the edge of the bed as the blanket falls off me.

I started to put my clothes back on and since Vylad lives in the same building complex as me, my apartment is just five doors down the hallway.

" Your not going to shower? " He asked.

" My apartment is not that far away, plus I hate your shampoo from day one " I said.

" It's not that bad " he said.

" Zane probably heard us for the entire night " I said.

" Zane didn't came back last night, he's on a mission with Marsh, they slept over at a hotel " he said.

I turn around and see him sitting up, the blanket still covering half of his lower body.

" See you whenever " I said and exit his room.

" Lock the door! " He shouts.

I walk to the door and grab the spare house key hanging. I scratch my head as I open the door revealing a girl with her fist up as a sign she was about to knock.

She has jet black hair and dark brown eyes. Wearing a black crop top with a red jacket, a pair of short jeans and red heels.

" Oh, you " I said lamely and lean against the door frame as I cross my arms.

" What are you doing here? " She asked.

" I should be asking you that, thought your over him with another dude " I said.

" Well, we broke up and I want to apologize " she said, scoff.

" Let me guess, you want a second chance? " I asked.

" And that you're correct " she raise her chin up with a pouty lip that is coated with lip gloss.

" Oh wait, let me count how many chances you had given, let me see " I bring up my hand.

" One, two, three, four, five. . .six, seven-yep, uncountable as I predicted " I cross my arms back.

I hear the door open and I turn to see Vylad shirtless only wearing his tight jeans while his hair is wet and a towel on his hand drying his hair.

" Y/n, your still here? " He asked and walk over to me.

" Wanna know how a person can ruin your day? " I asked.

" How-Jane? "

" You still have abs just like I remembered " Jane smirks.

" And you still look like a bitch just like I remembered " Vylad said and place the towel over his shoulder.

" He's not wrong " I said.

" What is she doing here? " She asked.

" I don't know, what do you think? " He asked and he place his forearm on my shoulder.

" You slept together? " She asked.

" Jealous? " I asked.

" Why are you here? " Vylad asked.

" Chase and I broke up– "

" And she wants the hundredth chance " I said.

" No " he said without hesitation.

" Don't tell me your with her " she gesture her hand.

" It was just a one night stand " I said.

" How do I know your telling the truth? " She asked.

" I feel gross, I wanna shower, get out of the way, here's your key " I pass Vylad the key.

Vylad remove his arm as I stood straight.

" Bye " I exit as I collide my shoulder with her.

I hear the door shut and Jane groaning. I arrive at my apartment and unlock the door, I enter and close my door, locking it.

I sigh.

~ Time Skip ~

The blood splatter all over me as I shut my eyes, feeling some of the guts on me. I think some of them got into my mouth.

I open my eyes and see Laurence is coated with blood, I can tell both of our faces are completely cover in blood.

" Fuck " I flick the flesh off my hands as it splatter all over the floor where pools of blood are.

" That was gross " Laurence said.

" Did he swallowed an explosive? " I asked.

" Yep, he did " he said

The door then busted open, there enters Catherine, Dante and Ein.

" You guys are kind of late, he exploded " Laurence said.

I notice something on my shoulder and it's an intestines. I grab it and throw it on the floor.

" That's an intestine " I said.

" Um, Cat " I look up and see Laurence pointing to Catherine who just stepped on an eyeball.

She screams and back up.

" I'm cleaning myself while the cops are on their way " I turn around passing other dead bodies and make my way in the kitchen since it's nearby and the toilet is like on the other side of the room and I'm lazy.

Laurence and I were on a mission that father sent. The owner of this house who we tried to bust and hand him over to father, but he ended up swallowing an explosive and his guys are everywhere along with other dead bodies that is his men's.

It's some guy name Graham Jollen.

I sigh and turn on the tap, I wash my hands and use the soap, cleaning the blood off, I dry my hands and grab a rag. I soak it in water and there's a mirror on the wall next to me, I look at the mirror as I wipe the blood off my face and down to my neck.

It's when I stop on the scar on my collar bone.

My first scar.

The first time I was whipped, and the first time I was in that basement.

" Why still work with him? " I turn around and see Ein.

He starts to approach me.

" It's how we're going to do this, you guys are doing all the plan, but you have to tell me last minute, if I know from the beginning, father might notice my suspicion " I said and now he's standing in front of me.

He takes the rag and wipe it on my temple as he smile weakly.

" It's the only way " I said.

When he was done, I take off my jacket and there's more blood on my arms. I grab the rag and wash the blood of the rag. There's also a bullet wound on my shoulder.

I rinse my arm in the water and hiss a little when a stinging sensation was on my wrist. When the blood washes off I realize it was one of my cuts.

I wash my other arm and dry myself with another clean rag.

Laurence enters with Cat and Dante.

" Found this " Laurence said showing me a thin cylinder thing with a button on the top.

He toss it at me and caught it.

" What does it do? " I asked.

" I don't think you should press it " Ein said.

" It's what father want " I said and walk to my jacket that is on the table, grabbing it.

" I think it's better to give to Landon " Cat said.

" Why? " Laurence ask as he wash his hands and face.

" Father will kill me if I come back with nothing " I said.

" You said you needed help from us, and now your still working with him, this doesn't make sense " Dante said and approach.

" We're on this again? " I asked, he stops in front of me.

" Dante, you've been on this since day one " Ein said and place his hand on Dante's shoulder but he push his hand away.

" Dante " Cat said.

" Back off man " Laurence said as he was done cleaning up.

" Give it to us " he said.

I put the thing in my cleavage.

" Come and get it " I said.

" Your a bitch " he said.

" Then don't be a dick " I said.

Red and blue lights then flash out the window.

" Let's go " Laurence pulls my arm.

He drags me out of the kitchen and we exit the mansion. Cops flood the area, Laurence  pass them a badge and they nod as paramedics arrive.

Laurence raise his hand and walk over to them and start taking off his jacket, revealing the huge cut on his forearm.

I head to he ambulance and the girl notice my bullet wound. I sit down in the edge of he ambulance and she starts treating it.

The girl then stops.

" Don't mind me "

My eyes widened as I recognize the voice. The girl continues to treat my wound.

I look up and see father.

Someone's dooooooooom~

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 363 47
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPT MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAG...
4.7K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...
5.1K 392 100
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS MENTIONED OF SUICIDE SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGE...
2.6K 188 48
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT TORTURE HARASSMENT VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT RE...