Boy of my dreams <<Mattia Pol...

By mattiaswhore

You are 15. Your mum died and your father is a drug addict. You can't live at home anymore, you need a break... More

Part 1
Part 2
The soccer game Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15 🎃
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
New story online🥳✌🏼✌🏼

The soccer game (Part 4)

16.7K 272 209
By mattiaswhore

I love her style she looks so ... simple. That's exactly what I want to look like.

„You look good your style hasn't changed I like that" Jo says while looking at me.

„Thank u Jo, you look good too. " I thank her.

„Do you mind if we just order a Pizza?"

„No, it's fine." I tell her. We walk out and she locks the apartment.

„Jo tell me, where is your mum?" I ask  curiously.

„She's not going to be here the whole summer. She's in New York with my dad." She replies.

Finally we arrive at the stadium and I see everyone waiting for the game to start.

„I have to show you Alejandr-" is all Jo can say before a whistle sounds and the game starts.

*after the game* (they have won 3:1)
„Yeah we made it guys" Alejandro says cheerfully.

Jo was right when she said he looks good. He has beautiful eyes and his smile is gorgeous. He really looks like an angel, just like Jo even when he is sweating.

They kiss each other intensely for a few seconds. They look so good together. I'm happy for her. I look to the other boys behind them. They just laugh and make kiss noises. I start laughing too and one of them looks straight into my eyes. He has dark hair and deep brown eyes. He's tall and his lips are a little pink. He just stares into my goddamn soul. Okay I have to look away or I will lose my mind.

Alejandro breaks the kiss when he looks up to me.

„Who's this?" He smiles.

„Oh yeah sorry. Guys this is y/n she will stay here for the whole summer." She tells them happy.

„Nice to meet you y/n. I'm Kairi." One of them say. I like him. I love his hair and he has that cute face.

„I'm Roshaun"

„Alvaro 👈🏼👎🏼"

„I'm her boyfriend, Alejandro."

„So, and I'm big boy Mattia."

Mattia. Damn he's good looking. Sorry Jo but when u said Alejandro was the best looking guy on earth, you were wrong. It's Mattia.

„It's nice to meet y'all." I say after a while staring at Mattia but he doesn't look at me again.

„Do you guys want to come over since I'm alone the whole summer?" Jo asks.

Everyone agrees and we head to her apartment.

Hey, I Hope you like it so far. Please vote for this story it wold mean a lot to me. Let me know if you like it and if you have something I can improve.
Xoxo 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 7.9K 51
"i love you jordyn." "how could you possibly love me, we're different..everything about us is different." "opposites attract jordyn, this is how i...
1.1M 20.7K 35
𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵 ! 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮.. 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟏.𝟐𝟒.𝟏𝟗 𝐞𝐧𝐝...
35.2K 294 27
you've been friends with the nj boys for a couple years and fall for your best friend mattia polibio along the way you all be come tiktok influencers...
83.6K 712 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...