๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ” ||Tomioka Giyuu X OC||

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ browncookiespaghetti

ใ€๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——ใ€‘ "๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Introduction
First.
Second.
Third.
Fourthใ€‚
Fifthใ€‚
Sixth (ๆœˆใŒ็ถบ้บ—ใงใ™ใญ)ใ€‚
Seventh.
Sweet Treats (็”˜ใ„ใŠ่“ๅญ)
Eight (ไบ†ๆ‰ฟ)ใ€‚
Ninth.
Tenthใ€‚
Eleventh.
Twelfth.
Thirteenth.
Fourteenth.
Fifteenth.
Bittersweet (ใปใ‚่‹ฆใ„)
Sixteenth.
Seventeenth.
Eighteenth.
Nineteenth.
Twentieth.
Twenty-First.
Twenty-Second.
Notice.
Twenty-Third.
Twenty-Fourth.
Twenty-Fifth.
First Kiss (ๆœ€ๅˆใฎใ‚ญใ‚น).
Twenty-Sixth.
Twenty-Seventh.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Ninth.
Thirtieth.
Thirty-First.
Thirty-Second.
Thirty-Third.
Thirty-Fourth.
Thirty-Fifth.
Thirty-Seventh.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Ninth.
Fortieth.
Forty-First.
Forty-Second.
Forty-Third.
Forty-Fourth.
Forty-Fifth.
Forty-Sixth.
Forty-Seventh.
Forty-Eight.
Forty-Ninth.
Fiftieth (ๅ’Œ่งฃ).
Fifty-First (ๅ‚ท่ทก).
Fifty-Second.
Fifty-Third.
Fifty-Fourth (ๆๆกˆ).
Fifty-Fifth.
Fifty-Sixth.
Fifty-Seventh.
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Ninth.
Sixtieth.
Sixty-First.
Breeze (้ขจ)
Sixty-Second.
Sixty-Third [End]
Epilog
Prequel???

Thirty-Sixth.

1.6K 44 38
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ browncookiespaghetti

Third Person's POV.

"You just got back from your mission, right? Don't you want to sleep?" And with that, Giyuu immediately carried her bridal style and walking to his room. She quickly flung her arms around his neck for support, her cheeks are flushed. "Waah, what are you doing?"

He opened the door with his foot and shut it closed with another foot. He put her gently on his futon before laying besider her. He hug her stomach and burying himself around her colar bones. They stay like that for a second before Hanabi giggled at his behaviour. "You sure are clingy today, Giyuu."

She hug him back with one hand and running her fingers through his hair with another hand. She can feel his body is relaxing when she is stroking his head.

"Hana."

"Hmm?"

"I...have always had a negative thoughts inside my mind, and I feel like I shouldn't be here now, I feel like I am taking someone else's position."

Hanabi keep silent, letting him to continue.

"And whenever you came around, magically, they all just disappeared from my mind," he fluttered his sleepy eyes, "and I feel like I can finally have myself to sleep without have to worried about my constant nightmares," he closed his lids completely and slowly drifting off to his slumber, "because you will be there to protect me from it." He is finally asleep.

Hanabi keep stroking his head gently. He peeked him for a bit and saw his peaceful sleeping features. She smiled to herself and kissed his head.

"I love you," she said. "Thank you for telling me that. I am glad that I can help you in some way."

❃❃❃

Giyuu is opening his eyes when he feel her body is not in his grip. He hurriedly sit up and look around his room. He was about to stand up when she opened the door to his room, looking at him who is in a panick state.

"What's wrong, Giyuu?" She approached him worriedly and he replied with hugging her immediately. "Don't just disappeared like that," he said.

"Sorry, I was in the bathroom. Do you sleep well?" She sit herself on his futon and cupping his face.

"I was, until you're missing from me," he pouted slightly. He grab her shoulder and pulling her back to his futon with his arms around her again.

"Giyuu, don't you have a mission after this?" She asked worriedly.

"No, I already had my mission for a week straight."

"Don't you feel hungry?"

"What time is it right now?" He groaned.

"It's around five I guess. You haven't eaten since morning, have you?"

"Other than you, no, I have not."

She is blushing again. "W-wha-that's not what i meant!"

"I know, I know, just let me sleep a little more," he said as he tighten his grip around her. She is still flustered, but hide it away by burying herself to his chest.

She pulled herself carefully to have a peek on him. She just loves his sleeping face. She noticed his bed hair is starting to sticking out, and she chuckles lightly from it.

"What's so funny?" He asked, fluttering his eyes open.

"Nothing, I just thought your sleeping form is cute," she said, which made his ears goes red. He nuzzled into her hair, hiding away his embarassment, which made her chuckle.

She ruffled his bed hair so it gets messier. He stop herself from messing with his hair. "What are you doing?"

"Tending to your bed hair," she giggled.

"By messing it around?"

"Mm-hm," she gave him her cheeky smile. He can only sighed at her. "Go take a bath then, I will prepare for dinner," she said.

"And after dinner, you will have to explain to me why your hair changed into white and what is there a force of demon that is coming after you, you owed me that much," he said, staring into her eyes.

She gulped down. "Alright, I will explain after dinner." Giyuu nod and get up from his futon, making his way towards the bathroom. She also get up and heading to the kitchen.

❃❃❃

She didn't expect that time goes by so quickly. She is currently on Giyuu's lap with his arms wrapping herself from behind. They are sitting on his balcony, having some stargazing moment with them. His chin is rested on her right shoulder, so she leaned to his left side.

She explained everything to him, since there is nothing to hide anyway. She tell him about her family history―how stupid Kikyō was―about her power―Will of Nature―her hair, her family, and the Eclipse's.

His hug only get tighter protectively everytime she told him a new information about her. He sighed, hiding his face to her shoulder. "Who knows you have been in a great danger all this time. Maybe that explains why you always scared me to death."

"I also knew it recently. Everything that I think I knew is actually a lie. I don't have any family left," she looked down, "I only have you."

The room is filled with silence and the atmosphere became heavy. She realized what she just said is a bit embarrassing. She immediately speak up again.

"But it's over now, those Eclipse's won't bother me anymore," he assured him while patting his head.

"How can you be so sure? What if there's a replacement like how the Twelve Demon Moons do all this time?"

"Because there is no time for that," she stare at the stars above.

Giyuu look up at her with confusion. "What do you mean?"

She look at his deep blue eyes that is slightly shine under the moonlight. She smiled at him. "There's no much time left for them to wasting their time for forming a new squad only to killed me. Muzan will be focusing in the Twelve Demon Moons now."

"Didn't he threatened you about the blue spider lily?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah, but I am not the only one that he have to worried about," she chuckled. She stare at the starry sky above them. "Don't you think that I am weird?" She mumbled.

"...No?"

"My ancestor was fallen in love with Muzan. Doesn't that made you feel... I don't know, sicken you? She was fallen in love with a demon that killed thousands of people and can't fullfil her mission because of it, and I am in the same blood line as her..." She mumbled again. 'I hope that Kikyō is not here though, that was pretty harsh of me,' she thought with guilty in her mind.

"...I don't think that is something for me to worried about though. Afterall, you are you." She flushed at his remark. "And I love you."

There's a brief of silence between them. They are simply enjoying each other presence as they gazed into the starry sky.

She already changed into a yukata, his yukata, so it is a bit loose on her. She didn't care much about it, since the only one who is present is Giyuu.

As for Giyuu, he is actually still flustered by the fact that she is in his yukata right now, and she looks extremely good in it. Now that her story has ended, there's nothing to distract him from the thought of how good she is in his yukata. He kissed her neck and burried himself onto it.

She stroke his head lovingly, making him leaning to her touch. He rub her other hand, feeling how different her hand became when he first touch it. It is now rough and have some callouses due to her role as a swordswoman.

Noticing how Giyuu is still leaning to her shoulder with his eyes closed, she assumed that he is sleepy right now. "Let's go to sleep, shall we?" She asked him.

He nodded on her shoulder. She get up first and he followed. She put herself onto the futon and Giyuu laying beside her and hugged her tightly. "I love you," he whispered to her, causing her to blushing again.

"I love you, truly love you," he whispered again to her ear. "I want you to carved that words to your mind and think of me whenever you are alone."

"I want you to understand that I am deeply in love with you," he kissed he peck her lips that made her heart skip a beat, "so please, don't leave me," he peck her forehead and staring to her pink orbs, "because I will lose myself if that were happened."

Hanabi stroking his head again. "Giyuu," she called, "I love you too," she smiled at him. "I also deeply in love with you," she close her eyes while smiling, "it makes me happy to be with you like right now."

"But," she paused, "I realized I can't promised something when it comes to death." Her words causing him to widening his eyes. "But I can promised you something," she faced him eye to eye, staring at his nervous eyes, "I will protect you and myself, so after this problem with the demons is over, we can live together peacefully," she smiled a warm smile at him.

He widened his eyes. His eyes slowly closed and he smiled at the thought. "That would be wonderful."
He look at her eyes again and kissed her forehead. "I will also protect you with all my might."

"And protect yourself too!"

He sighed with a smile. "Fine, I will try to protect myself."

"Promised?"

"Promised."

❃❃❃

She woke up when the birds are chirping outside. She opened her eyes and found out that their position is still the same as how they went to sleep last night. She sweat dropped. 'He wasn't kidding when he said he don't want me to leave him.'

She look at the gap on the curtain and found the sun is starting to peeking up. She shifted her gaze to Giyuu who is still sleeping so peacefully in front of her. 'I hope I can have a picture of him like this and opened it whenever I feel down,' she thought.

She keep staring at his sleeping face. She doesn't know how long it has been since she woke up but she enjoy studying his sleeping features, especially his bed hair. Since his hair is down, his spiky hairs are sticking out from his head and she found it cute.

She tried to poke his cheek out of curiosity, and his eyes is twitching for a bit. She immediately retreat her finger, afraid that he will wake up, but unfortunately, his eyes are fluttering open. She feel a little guilty for waking his up.

"I'm sorry that I awake you. Good morning, Giyuu," she greeted him with a smile, which made him blushing slightly.

He buried his face onto her hair. "Mm, morning." He hug her tightly again.

"You sleep for so long since yesterday. Was it a hard week?" He nodded on her hair.

"Giyuu."

He hummed in response.

"Thank you for saving me, I love you."

He pulled out slightly to met her eyes. "I love you too." He kissed her on her lips. It was a short but sweet kiss.

"What's your plan for today? You swords are broken, right?" He asked.

"I was planning to just have a training with Himejima-san. But since you are here, can you have a training with me?"

He paused for a minute then nod at her. "I do have time. Let's train together."

"Then we have to wake up now. I'll prepare for breakfast, you go and wash your face."

"Hmm," he tighten his hug around her as he touch her forehead with his, "five minutes more."

"I thought you are a morning person."

"Not when you are here with me."

❃❃❃

"I can see that you are not giving your opponent a chance to take a breath for a moment," he commented after finishing their practice.

"That's my goal when I decided to learn handling two sword at the same time," she smile proudly.

"But your acceleration is a bit off because of it."

"Yeah, I'm going to have a stamina training with Himejima-san later. That way, I can handle two swords with no problem."

"Don't push yourself too hard though."

"I won't," she gave him her cheeky smile.

"News! News! Caw!" Tengu cawing from the sky before flying and perching on Hanabi's shoulder. "Kamado Tanjirou has regained his consciousness!"

"Wahh, really!? That's great!" She clasp his hand in delight.

"Tanjirou has been in a coma?" Giyuu asked her curiously.

"Mm-hm, he has been unconscious for two months since his fight with the Upper Moon Six. That boy is really something, the fact that he can survived that fight is already amazing," she said in awe.

Giyuu stay silent at her comments and let her rambling her thoughts about the boy. He watched her keep saying on how strong and kind Tanjirou is and how much potential that boy has.

"Hanabi," he called, catching the Nature Pillar's attention. He fiddled his fingers for a second before continue. "What do you think of me as a Pillar?"

She is taken a back for a bit by his question. She think for a while on what she should say. "I think... if I am in the position where I am not a Pillar myself, I will of course look up to you like how I look up to the other Pillars," she paused for a while, thinking how she should put her thoughts into words, "Breath of Water is the easiest breath technique, but you used it in a very beautiful and amazing way. Those who have learned it will understand how you use it on a different level."

"I also think that you are really like water you know, calm and seems like not dangerous, but when get shaked you will be really dangerous like a tsunami," she said to him. "Eek, now that I think about what I said, it sounds so cheesy," she pouted at herself.

Giyuu keep silent at her replies. He think of your replies deeply. "Do you..." he paused, 'Do you think I am fitted for this role?' He shake his head at the thought.

"Hmm?" She is curious on what he was about to say.

"No, it's nothing. Thank you for your replies," he said. 'I don't want to hear her answer at that question.'

She raised a brow at his words, but let it slide. 'If he doesn't feel comfortable about it, then it is best to wait until he wants to open up about it.'

Feeling the atmosphere is getting gloomy, she change the topic. "Anyway, are you hungry? Let's have a lunch!" Giyuu simply nodded and followed her lead.

❃❃❃

"Here," he shove something to her hand. She saw what it is and surprised by it. "I take it before leaving that place. It was laying on the ground after that place disappeared, it was attached to the sword handles, but they all broken so I just take the hilts."

"No, these are more than enough. Thank you," she smiled warmly at him as she hold her and her mother's hilt, "I thought I'm gonna lose it forever." She peck his cheek to showed her gratitude, resulting him to look away in order to hide his blush.

The hilts are important to her. One is from her late mother. And another one is in the same design as Giyuu and Sabito's sword. The very same one from the hilt of their sword in final selection.

❃❃❃

A/n: 20k views!! 🎉🎉🎉😭😭😭
Thank you all so much❣️❣️

But, I may not be updating as much as before from now on because I'll have exams every week from now because...school. And I am preparing for my University test next year. The test is getting harder every year, like who in the world knows the brand of the sandals that the first president use? 😅

Love you all❣️ XOXO

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

2.4M 101K 36
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐“๐„๐—๐“ / ๐‚๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š๐…๐ˆ๐‚ โ€• In which Student Council's Commissioner of Student Relations (Y/N) (L/N) is forced to deal with her...
212K 8.8K 54
She lost everything at one night but received something at that night. A demon killed her family but she was saved by a man who promised that he will...
338K 9.9K 24
"๐‘ต๐’ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†" "๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–" (Y/n) is the last hope in the family to become a demon slayer to save them from the poor house. Un...
3.4M 131K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...