Notice.

Hey hey hey, author is here!! ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

First of all, I wanted to say thank you for reading my book this far, I love you all (つ≧▽≦)つ
This book ranked 173 in anime category currently, and I've never been so happy. It has been a great motivation when I go through this hell of school.

Sorry for the lack of update, school is killing me rn ( ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

But instead, I'll post some of my artworks about the characters in this book of mine (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ . And there will be some drawing for the next chapters ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

That's her mother's sword on her back and hers is on her waist

I created Hanabi with no further thinking so I don't actually satisfied with her name and design, but I improved her in the future chapters.

I was intended for her to protect Giyuu at all costs, but I realized that Giyuu is also a strong character in his own, (spoiler) like when he fought Azaka in the manga.

I also intended for Giyuu to be head over heels for her, but I also realized that is not a really good concept. I wanted him to loved her dearly but not until he decided to do something stupid as becoming a demon or maybe sacrificing others for her.

Intentionally, that's one of the plot that I'm going to used, but then, in the end of the day, I look back into the story and thought "what the fuck" and re-do it again. That's some slave for love right there (aka bucin). I feel like I do him wrong for being so low as turning into demon in his own consent for her. But, if there's a story like that, I will read it for sure. That will be interesting.

And here is Miruka!! Honestly, I mistake her as Mitsuri when I first write her

And here is Miruka!! Honestly, I mistake her as Mitsuri when I first write her. I didn't write much about her, but she's too impulsive and she is also clumsy. But she is intelligent and she somehow can gather information for Hanabi in a long period of time, even before she met Kenji.

 But she is intelligent and she somehow can gather information for Hanabi in a long period of time, even before she met Kenji

(I forgot to put 'deceased' there, sorry) I intended him to be a cheerful and playful character. He was able to undo Kibutsuji curse with the help of Tamayo. But, because he decided to live seperately from Tamayo, he felt a little lonely because he can't interact with anyone or Kibutsuji will be able to find him.

He is genuinely happy when he met Miruka. He is actually scared of Hanabi because she is a little ferocious to demons, though she never treated him like that (• ▽ •;).

He gave her a small wooden coffin that contains her mother doll inside. The coffin will be burning with his blood demon art, but won't burned the coffin nor doll, it's only for the show. It's like a music box that will move when you opened it, but with no music.

You will find some changes in symbols (like ***) five chapters ahead, but I'll try to not change it.

This is because my phone just getting updated and all the symbols that was in my keyboard just gone (。•́︿•̀。)

Andd see you tomorrow (◠‿・)—☆