Fifty-Third.

Third Person's POV.

Weeks has passed. The demon hunters are starting to show up at Hanabi's post but only few of them can finished the training.

The Nature Pillar herself is busy these days because she need to check on Tamayo and Shinobu, meeting with Ubuyashiki Kiriya, and training the demon hunter herself. Ubuyashiki Kagaya, the current head of the demon slaying corps or usually called Oyakata-sama, said to her and the Rock Pillar that Muzan will come in about 5 days from now. She was sent alert ever since then and has been keeping herself busy.

Today is the day where she trained the demin hunters fully. Her training is simple but quite hard to finished. 

"Take ten minutes break!" She said after knocking the demon hunters out. They all can only whimper and stay at their place on the ground, exhausted. 

She sit on the bench there and rest herself. Her smile on her face shows that she is having a lot of fun.

"Excuse mee, Hanabi-san??" 

She checked the source of the voice and found the burgundy haired boy coming to her post. "Tanjirou-kun! Come in!" She exclaimed happily.

The said boy aprroaching her excitedly. 

"So you are finally done with Himejima-san's training, congratulations!" She said like what she always said to the demon hunters that came to her post.

"It was hard but I get to learn something valuable," he stated. She smiled at his bright expression.

"Fufu, is that so? Well, since you are here now but we are in the middle of a break, how about you do the training alone with me?" 

"Eh??" He tilted his head in question.

"Take the wooden sword over there. My training is quite the same like Sanemi-san but it's a bit different." 

He do as he instructed and get himself a wooden sword. 

"Now, get into your stance."

"Eh? But Hanabi-san, where is your sword??"

She smirked. "Don't worry about it. I will be holding my sword if you passed this one. It is quite simple, you just have to land a hit on me with your sword."

"Eh? That's it?"

"Yep! Prepare yourself and attack me first, Tanjirou-kun."

"O-okay!" He get into his stances and strike her first. She smirked. 

'He is fast. As expected from someone who manifested a mark earlier,' she thought. She simply dodge his attack and kicked his back, making him choke and fell to the ground.

"Ready for round two?" She smiled.

'What was that? That was so fast! The next thing I know is that she is gone from my sight and attack me from behind. That was so cool!' he thought in excitement.

He get up into his stances and point his wooden sword at her. "Yes, please!"

She smirked and get ready for the next fight. Their fight continued on with Hanabi still winning and Tanjirou has not land a hit on her. But after five days of training, she finally take her sword to fight him one on one. After five days more, he finished his training.

"Good job Tanjirou-kun! You passed my training," she exclaimed.

"T-tha...nk... Yo...u.." he said, panting heavily after landing a hit on her.

"Rest well before heading to the next post, okay? You're going to Giyuu's after this right?"

He nodded. Still exhausted.