Twenty-Fifth.

Third Person's POV.

"Good evening, Kibutsuji Muzan, how are you doing?" The white haired woman asked the demon that appeared besides him. "Would you like a cup of tea?"

The demon stared menacingly at the woman. He squited his eyes before closing it completely and take a seat besides her. "I don't drink any human drinks," he said.

"Ara~ then what if I added a drop of my blood in your tea?" She offered.

The demon is taken aback. "What?"

She let out a needle from her dark blue and pink haori and stabbed her finger, dropping a drop of blood into the cup and stir it. "It is not polite if I didn't offer something that you can't consume, here," she offered the cup.

The demon hesitantly took it and stare at the cup. He took a sip of it, but he still doesn't feel anything. No feeling of sweet or tasteful, it is just a plain flavor of tea. He looked at the woman besides him in question.

"Hm? What? Is it distasteful?" She asked with a smile.

"It's...like a tea..." he responded.

"Well, it is a tea."

"I supposed to cannot taste how tea tasted," he stated.

She smiled warmly to him. "Well, isn't that great? You can taste tea now."

He twitched his eyebrows at her. "Why are you doing this?"

"Inviting you for a cup of tea?" She asked back with an unwavering smile.

"Yes, and not trying to kill me," he asked in confusion.

"Hmm, because I don't feel like it?" She said, carelessly.

"And why is that?" He asked, impatient.

"Hmm, I don't know," she answered, sipping her tea.

Veins are created on his forehead. "How can you so carelessly said that!?" He suddenly attack with his clump of meat. She dodged his attack. "You are a pillar! The strongest one at the moment! Why don't you try to killed me!?" He asked in frustration.

"Do you wanted me to kill you, Muzan?" She asked with calmness. Her answered shocked him. "What is matter to me is that you're not killing anyone. I stopped you from eating humans, is it killing you right now?"

"I won't die just because of not consuming humans for a couple of months," he retorted.

The woman smile warmly. "Like what I said, I can't killed you, and you can't killed me. We both are stucked in this line. That's why, why don't we have a truce and put on a reconciliation?" She proposed.

"How stupid." He attacked her again, and she dodged. "How many years that I have been alive now. Do you think that I will be defeated by the likes of you?" He continued to attack her, but she simply dodged. She put her strength to her feet and jumped towards the demon.

Will of Nature: Nature's Law.

All his attacks shattered into pieces, she strike him and trying to beheaded him, but his neck is too dense like an iron. She merely leave a cut there. She jumped back and sheathed back her sword.

"See?" She smiled at him, leaving him in quite a shock moment. "Your neck is too hard for me to cutted it, therefore I can't do anything about killing you, so that's why we should be in reconciliation," she smiled to him.