Fifth。

She continued to attack me with her trendils. I simply dodged and encountered her attacks, but I can't land a meaningful hit on her which frustrated me.

"Your attacks are weak. Is it because you only eat infants rather than adults?" I confronted her.

She scoffed. "What do you know from humans nutrition, huh? You should have thanked me because I get rid of those annoying creature. They can only cry and cry without any use. They only a burden to your life."

I rolled my eyes. "Well, like it or not, you were an infant once. Does your brain get mossy to equalize your skin colour?"

She attacked me. Seems like my provocation worked.

"Shut up! I am now a demon and the strong one! That man even told me that I am marvelous. Babies give me a lot of nutrition from their mother's, they don't have aging cells so that I won't get any wrinkles," she laughed.

"That statement is so stupid to the point I get a headache," I retorted.

"What did you say!?" She attacked me with her trendils. I cutted her trendils but it keep appearing. "Seems like, you are an annoying type. Blood Demon Art, Dance of the Spores!" Her Trendils began to grow Spores from her current Trendils. It grow larger and she attacked me with these.

'Disgusting.'

Nature Breath: Fifth form; Flaring Lights in the Night.

I swing my sword and creating sparks that burned those trendils. I keep swinging to eliminate those trendils.

"That's hurt!" She shouted and became more aggressive. "Blood Demon Art; Flower of Death!" Her Trendils grew flowers around them. It have an intoxicating smell.

I covered my nose and mouth with my sleeve. 'Shit, these are poison.' I jumped backwards several times to escape from those flowers, but she keep approaching me. 'She is good with long-range combat, I can't get closer to cut her head.' I inhale once I got a fresh air and prepared my stances.

Nature Breath: Sixth form; Gusts.

I draw my sword backwards and swing it forwards, targeting the demon lady in front of me. Gust of wind creating a blade like and cut through that demon in half, but not her neck.

I cursed internally. 'Again.'

Nature Breath: Sixth form; Gusts, Six Strikes.

I striked with more wind blade as I run forward. I jumped, reached her neck and beheaded her.

"Whew, that's arduous," I sigh and sheated my sword.

"Woah, you finished it already?" Uzui came behind me.

"I know you heard my fight, why don't you helped me?" He shrug. I looked around, checking if there's demon. 'Where are those minions that delivered the baby? Wait! Where's the baby!?' Panicking, run around, checking my surroundings.

Thud.

I turned to the sound direction and saw Uzui-san beheading the floating demon. He carried the baby.

"Uzui-san! Thank god the baby is safe!" I approached him and he handed me the baby.

"You take it and returned it. My wives gonna be flamboyantly mad if I carry another baby."

"I think they will squeal in delight if they saw you handle a baby well," I smiled.

He scoffed. "Seems like we are done. I wanted to flamboyantly slay some demons so I will patrol longer. You returned that thing and get back to your house," he pointed at the baby and me.