Sixth (月が綺麗ですね)。

A/n: I made this chapter to explain the "confession" because I found that the "confrontation" part is difficult to understand. I am sorry about that.
I also currently rewritten some part in this book, so yeah, this chapter followed the previous timeline.
The chapter with '。' means I already change some parts or I rewrite it.

Enjoy~

❀❁❀―

Third Person's POV.

"Caw! The east mountain! Head to the east mountain! There sighted Lower Moons! Hurry! Hurry!"

Giyuu and Hanabi look at each other immediately and nodded. They rushed to the east mountain by foot.

Hanabi look up at the moon above her while running beside Giyuu. 'The night is still young.' 

The moonlight shine so brightly tonight and the chirping of the cricket is filling the quiet forest along with two of the demon hunters footsteps. 

When they nearly arrived at the mountain, she can hear a distant screaming. She glance at Giyuu and notice that he too hear the scream. 

'Looks like there is already another demon hunters here,' she thought.

They get deeper to the mountain. They both stopped when they feel the silent around them is getting odd. Both of them take their stances and stand with their back facing each other.

"Saisho wa guu!" They are startled because of a voice coming from above. They tilted their head upwards and found a demon falling with his big fist aimed at them. Both of the hunters dodged the attack to a different side before the fist collide with the ground, making a thick layer of dust.

"Janken pon!"

Suddenly, slashes of bloods coming towards them, cutting the layer of dust in the air. Hanabi pulled out her sword.

Nature Breath: Third Form; Swirling Wind.

Hanabi turned his body around to create a shield from the wind around her. She deflect the attacks and strike back with slashes of wind.

Giyuu also pulled out his sword deflect the enemy's attacks. 

The situation calmed down. The thick layer of dust slowly getting thinner by time, revealing the demon black haired demon girl with short flower patterned kimono. Her eyes carved with 'Lower Two' letters.

"Hiyahahahahaha! You guys are strong! Finally good toys to play with!!" The demon said, cackling like crazy. She lifted her hand. "Saisho wa guu..." she make a fist with her right hand, "Janken pon!" Both of her hand turned into a sickle. "Choki! (Scissors)"

The demon lauch herself at Hanabi.

"Hanabi!" Giyuu shouted.

Hanabi saw the attack coming and already prepared her stances. 

Nature Breath: Fourth Form; Rivers.

She strike ahead, trying to stop the demon's movement by slicing her. But the demon dodged her attack, and attacked Hanabi with her sickles hand. Hanabi trying to dodge quickly, but her right arm got graze.

"Hanabi!" Giyuu shouted as he run towards her.

"Where are you going?"

Suddenly, a male demon appeared in front of him and punched him causing Giyuu to forcedly pushed back.