Twenty-Third.

Third Person's POV.

She didn't expect this before. Uzui Tengen is paying her a visit, together with his three wives. She knew that Uzui was also injured because of defeating the upper moon six, so she wasn't expecting any visitor from him.

"Hanabi-chan, are you alright? We heard that you were seriously injured and poisoned!" Suma asked her, inspecting her whole body with worry.

"Suma! Don't talk like that! Don't you see, she is in a bad condition! Lower your voice!" Makio scolded her.

"Huwaa! I was just worried about Hanabi-chan, yet Makio-san is scolding me! Tengen-sama help me!!" Suma nagged at her husband that is watching his wives fighting with a blank expression.

"Well, well, don't create such a fuss, Makio, Suma. Look, Hanabi-chan is having a troubled expression on her face," Hinatsuru arbitrate both of her co-wives. She approached the injured Nature Pillar, "Good morning, Hanabi-chan. How are you feeling?" She asked with a warm smile.

"Ah, good morning. I'm alright now, but I can't move too much right now, so I'm sorry that I can't sit properly in front of you all," she said to them.

"Don't worry about us, you should have focused in you recovery," Uzui speak up on his chair beside the bed, "I heard that you flamboyantly defeated some kind of force that is similar to Twelve Demon Moons?" He crossed his arms.

"Yes, I did. On their eyes, it craved 'First Eclipse' letter. I supposed, the new force is called 'Eclipse'. The First One's said that he devoured his fellows 'Eclipse', so by me and Giyuu defeated him, that means there should be no more from that force," she explained.

"There's no guarantee, it is possible that Muzan is hiring another demon to filled up the position, but what I flamboyantly more curious about is what's Muzan's intention with this 'Eclipse' force? Why is it different from Twelve Demon Moons?" He lifted his right hand to his chin.

The Nature Pillar glanced at his decapitated left-hand, and then to his left eye. "Uzui-san, are you okay? I heard that it's been not that long right? From the the battle I mean," she glanced to Tanjirou's bed, "even Tanjirou here is still not regaining his consciousness."

"Eeehh!? Tanjirou is in the other side!?" Suma gasped loudly and rushed to opened the curtain. "He's here!!" She screamed.

"Shut it, Suma! Don't make a fuss! You will only disturbed the other patience!" Makio scolded her again. Makio approached Tanjirou's bed and inspecting him with sadness written on her face. "He had gone through so much trouble, if it's not because of him, we wouldn't be here right now."

Hanabi is surprised by Makio's words. "Huh? Is he that strong?" She asked curiously.

"He is," Uzui answered her, taking her attention, "he was flamboyantly strong. He definitely will grow into a flamboyant swordsman, I am flamboyantly approved him," he smirked to her.

She is surprised by Uzui's behaviour. "It's not usual for you to praising someone, Uzui-san. So I assume that he is really strong huh?" She smirked at him. 'I knew it, he is no ordinary child.'

"Indeed. And I can flamboyantly guarantee you," he nodded with approval.

"Hanabi-chan," Hinatsuru's voice catching her attention, she glance at the woman, "here, open your mouth," she shoved a piece of apple and she gladly munched it.

"Thank you, Hinatsuru-san."

"Ohh, here, here, eat this too Hanabi-chan!" Suma gives her a whole pear.

"Suma, don't just gives her a whole pear like that, you need to peel it and cutted it into pieces," Makio take the pear and and grab a knife. She started to peel the fruit.