Thirty-Sixth.

Third Person's POV.

"You just got back from your mission, right? Don't you want to sleep?" And with that, Giyuu immediately carried her bridal style and walking to his room. She quickly flung her arms around his neck for support, her cheeks are flushed. "Waah, what are you doing?"

He opened the door with his foot and shut it closed with another foot. He put her gently on his futon before laying besider her. He hug her stomach and burying himself around her colar bones. They stay like that for a second before Hanabi giggled at his behaviour. "You sure are clingy today, Giyuu."

She hug him back with one hand and running her fingers through his hair with another hand. She can feel his body is relaxing when she is stroking his head.

"Hana."

"Hmm?"

"I...have always had a negative thoughts inside my mind, and I feel like I shouldn't be here now, I feel like I am taking someone else's position."

Hanabi keep silent, letting him to continue.

"And whenever you came around, magically, they all just disappeared from my mind," he fluttered his sleepy eyes, "and I feel like I can finally have myself to sleep without have to worried about my constant nightmares," he closed his lids completely and slowly drifting off to his slumber, "because you will be there to protect me from it." He is finally asleep.

Hanabi keep stroking his head gently. He peeked him for a bit and saw his peaceful sleeping features. She smiled to herself and kissed his head.

"I love you," she said. "Thank you for telling me that. I am glad that I can help you in some way."

❃❃❃

Giyuu is opening his eyes when he feel her body is not in his grip. He hurriedly sit up and look around his room. He was about to stand up when she opened the door to his room, looking at him who is in a panick state.

"What's wrong, Giyuu?" She approached him worriedly and he replied with hugging her immediately. "Don't just disappeared like that," he said.

"Sorry, I was in the bathroom. Do you sleep well?" She sit herself on his futon and cupping his face.

"I was, until you're missing from me," he pouted slightly. He grab her shoulder and pulling her back to his futon with his arms around her again.

"Giyuu, don't you have a mission after this?" She asked worriedly.

"No, I already had my mission for a week straight."

"Don't you feel hungry?"

"What time is it right now?" He groaned.

"It's around five I guess. You haven't eaten since morning, have you?"

"Other than you, no, I have not."

She is blushing again. "W-wha-that's not what i meant!"

"I know, I know, just let me sleep a little more," he said as he tighten his grip around her. She is still flustered, but hide it away by burying herself to his chest.

She pulled herself carefully to have a peek on him. She just loves his sleeping face. She noticed his bed hair is starting to sticking out, and she chuckles lightly from it.

"What's so funny?" He asked, fluttering his eyes open.

"Nothing, I just thought your sleeping form is cute," she said, which made his ears goes red. He nuzzled into her hair, hiding away his embarassment, which made her chuckle.