Thirty-First.

Third Person's POV.

Giyuu is heading towards the Eclipse's headquarters. It is just like the maze that he encountered with Hanabi before. He touch the surface and it immediately suck him inside. He is greeted by the previous white haired demon that created this maze.

"Well, well, looks like we meet again, pretty boy~" the demon sang in delight, "remember me?" Giyuu prepared his stances and grabbing his sword handle. "Oho, scary~ I see that you are healed right now. But it's alright, that means I can torture you more!" The demon smirking widely at the Water Pillar.

'That demon is supposed to be dead, but it is still alive right now,' Giyuu thought, 'does that mean I have to kill it again? Will it killed IT this time?' he clenched his grip at his sword handle. He dashed towards the demon.

Water Breath: Third Form; Dance of the Rapid Current.

He strike ahead, damaging the demon's body but not reaching to its neck.

"Impressive!" The demon clasped its hands. "You are faster than before! In such a short period of time! What an impressive Pillar!" The demon shout out loud. "But," the demon put its index finger in front of its lips, "I am still pissed off because of the last time, you know? Now, I'm going to blow you up in one go!" The demon lifted both of its hand towards the Water Pillar.

Blood Demon Technique: Time and Space; Explosion.

Both of the demon's hand letting out a ball of red energy that is shoot towards Giyuu in one go. Giyuu inhaled deeply, focusing his concentration.

Water Breath: Eleventh Form; Lull.

He nullifies the attack from the demon from harming him. The demon gasping in shock. With no wasting time, Giyuu dashed forward, aiming for the demon's neck.

Water Breath: First Form; Single Concentrared Slice.

He decapitated the demon's head. He sheathed back his sword on his waist.

"NO! This is not true! You weren't this strong before!! There's no way you can defeated me this easily!!" The demon scream in frustration.

"The answer is simple," Giyuu glanced at the demon's head, "you took something precious to me, and I am here to get her back."

"Ugh! Just wait and see!! Kuroi-nii will revived me again!!" The demon disappeared into thin air. Giyuu brushed off what the demon was saying and run deeper to the hallway.

'This maze isn't like before, it can't even be called a maze. This is more like their headquarters.'

❃❃❃

Hanabi is staggering to stand up straight. Her body is aching, especially her back that is opened without any cloth covering it. She tried to check it by touching it, but the pain making her flinch. She used her breathing to stopped the bleeding and try to make an escape to search for Sanemi.

"Hanabi..." Kikyō look at the younger woman in shock. 'I didn't expect her to develop this far. To the extent that she manifested the demon-crested mark...' Kikyo thought in awe. "You don't have your swords, how are you going to kill the demon? Will of Nature is not enough to killed that demon. He is too strong for you now."

Hanabi snort at her remarks. "I have lots of things behind my sleeves so don't worry. I'm a trickster, you know?" She smirked. 'Thank God that demon only teared my back side and not the entire haori.'