Seventeenth.

Third person's POV.

They parted ways when they finished their training. It's only for a while since Giyuu have to go earlier. But she is satisfied enough because she manage to showed him her new form, and she is happy with his reaction.

When they were about to part aways, he take her hand and fiddling his fingers with hers. He turns her hand so the back of her hand face him and he bring it close to his lips. He kissed her fingers one by one, and ended it by kissing the back of her hand. His closed eyes opened and stare at her pink ones.

"I love you," he stares deeply at her orbs, "I am sorry that I can't opened up to you, but please know that I love you deeply and you are the only one that I trust the most."

Her heart beats faster at his action and his statement. She lifted her hand and cupped his cheek. She kissed his cheek, causing him to widened his eyes.

She smiled warmly at him. "Don't worry about that. Just so you know that I am here for you, reach out to me when you want, 'kay?"

He nodded in response and kissed her cheek one last time before bidding farewell.

She watched his figure disappeared along with his mismatch haori.

"You two are so cute~" Mitsuri suddenly appeared, startling the Nature Pillar.

"M-Mitsuri-chan! How long have you been there?" She stuttered, still having some effect from previous incident.

"Hmm? Not for long~ I just saw that Tomioka-san gave you a farewell kiss and you cheeks became red because of that, kyaaah how wonderful it is to have lover!" Mitsuri squealed while Hanabi is holding her embarrassment.

"Umm, thank you I guess? Speaking of that, how about you and Iguro-san? You two seems close, he even gave you a pair of sock," she said, trying to change the topic.

"Ahh, well, I don't think Iguro-san is like that...well honestly I do think he is kind to me, but I don't want to have high hopes," she sighed.

'Well, honestly, if he didn't favored you, Mitsuri-chan, he wouldn't warned me so much to not get close too you. He is pretty much the slave for love type,' Hanabi thought, thinking back to when she had a practice match with Iguro, he would scold her for being so close to Mitsuri.

"Oh, right Hanabi-chan, I want to eat some dangos today, want to joined me?" Mitsuri asked with her smile. "We didn't hang out much in the past because you always busy with missions," she suddenly became nervous on what the Nature Pillar's answer.

'She is so cute! I understand why Iguro is head over heels for her.' She awe by Mitsuri's cuteness. "Sure, it's been a long time since I eat it, let's go!"

"Yeay! Let's eat a lot~"

❃❃❃

Iguro was on his own way after his training, until he saw the Love Pillar with Nature Pillar, eating dango together, laughing. Somehow, he felt annoyed by the fact that they two are hanging out together.

'Why...why is that shitty pink eyes is with Kanroji!!' He screamed in his mind as he watched the two in annoyance. 'Kanroji is too pure for that two-face snake!' He hissed.

The Love Pillar saw the black and white stripped haori and immediately recognize the man who is standing there watching them in annoyance.

"Ah, Iguro-san!" She waved her hand to the man, made him startled. The Nature Pillar seems to take a notice too and waved a little at the Snake Pillar.

'Oho~ look at that, he get annoyed because I am hanging out with Mitsuri-chan, how interesting,' Hanabi snickered, watching him approaching them with his eyes fixed at her.