Twenty-Ninth.

Third Person's POV.

"Message for the Water Pillar! Tomioka Giyuu!" Oyakata-sama's Kasugaigarasu flying to his shoulder with a roll of paper attached to his leg. Giyuu take the paper from his crow and opened the letter.

He widened his eyes when he read the letter. His features turned into a frown and he crushed the paper on his palm. He stayed quiet for a bit, calming down his tangled mind, and focusing his objective. His deep blue eyes now can't hide his anger.

"Show me the way," he whispered to the crow on his shoulder, and the crow immediately take off, Giyuu followed the crow with lots of thought in his mind. 'Why you are always makes me feel like this, Hana?'

❃❃❃

Hanabi opened her eyes slowly. She flinched when she realized what situation she would be in, and she guessed right as she felt chains that locked both of her wrists. Her legs are also chained, and her hair is a mess. Her haori is still with her, but not her swords. She don't know where is it, but for sure, she won't get ahold to it, so she can't killed all the demons here. 'Well, I'll just used Will of Nature then.'

Clang.

The sounds of metals colliding with each other can be heard from her front. She looked up and found both of her mother's and hers swords are shattered. She widened her eyes in shock.

"Ara, what a good expression you have there," a male voice coming from the shadow. He walking out of the shadow, revealing his curly jet black hair and his bloody red eyes. He smiled at her menacingly.

She growled at his presence. "Kibutsuji Muzan..."

The demon king's smiled at her. He is wearing white shirt with a black vest and a black pants. His fangs can be seen as he opened his mouth. "I have been waiting for this moment, 'Shiro'."

"Well, surprisingly I also have been wanting to meet you in person, Kibutsuji Muzan," she returned the smirk.

"To think that you are a 'Shirokawa' and a White Haired Shirokawa on top of that is amusing to me," he replied leaning his face closer to her. "You sure know about how much I despised a Shirokawa, right?"

"If you despised us that much, why you turned the whole main family into a demon?" She glared at him.

"Who knows?~" he lifted her chin to meet her pink eyes that he despised so much, "how did it feel to killed your entire flesh and blood?"

She smirked teasingly at him, "it was pleasurable to me, thanks."

"Ho?~ I thought that you are going to cry or angry, what a disappointment," he said, still with his smirk.

"Do you really think that much of hindrance will make me cry? I am more than pleased to have a reason to killed them all," she said, furrowing her eyebrows with a challenging smile.

"Hm~ so this Shirokawa is a wicked one, interesting," he hummed in amusement. "Why don't you become a demon, my dear?"

Hanabi was about to retort when she heard a voice behind her. "Because a Shirokawa's blood is so pure that when it is mixed with demon's blood, it will caused instant death."

Hanabi widened her eyes, recalling whose voice it is. "But if it's only a little amount, your blood will purified it. In other words, a Shirokawa can never turned into demon."

Muzan watched the Pillar in front of him with confusion. "Hm? Are you interested in being a demon?" He smirked with amusement.

Hanabi furrowing her brows again. "You know very well that can't happened."