Fifty-Sixth.

Third Person's POV.

Tanjirou's falling down after Muzan switched the ground with sliding doors that are opened and suck all of the demon slayer inside the dimensional fortress. 

'If I hit the bottom, I'll die!! I'll use a technique to change my trajectory! Grab on to the building somewhere!' he thought as he keep falling down. His heart is throbbing faster because of the thrill of falling down and nearly hitting the surface down below. '!! I'm out of position!! The fall's preventing me from planting myself!'

Suddenly, Giyuu grabbed the burgundy haired boy on his checkered haori and throw him to the floor beneath him. "Are you alright?" he asked while having his head upside down to checked on the boy.

"Yeah! Thank you! You saved me-!" A demon suddenly appeared behind the boy, attempting to attack him from behind. Luckily, Tanjirou is quick enough to react.

Breath of Water: First Form; Water Surface Slice.

He cutted the demon to a half, dispersing it into ashes. 

"Tanjirou!!" Giyuu shouted, warning the boy of another incoming attack from the demon that is coming from the sliding door in front of the boy. Giyuu quickly approaching Tanjirou while Tanjirou is preparing an attack.

Breath of Water: Sixth Form; Twisting Whirlpool.

Breath of Water: Third Form; Dance of the Rapid Current.

They killed a group of demon that is coming with their combo attack. Giyuu sheated back his sword while Tanjirou is stunned there, unmoving.

'Giyuu is incridible,' he thought. 'From my slight movement, he grasped what technique I was going to use ... and then used one himself, moving to make sure we didn't cut each other. He is dangerous! What's up with this freaky couple? What's that look on his face?'

Giyuu stared blankly at him before walking off. "Let's go."

"All right!"

❃❃❃

Hanabi running down the empty hall. 'It's quite. Why is it quite? Where is everybody? I can't sense any of them.' She opened another sliding door and found it with another group of low-class demon coming out to attack her. She unsheats her swords and killed them all as she ran through them. 

When she finally come to an end, she is greeted by another group of demon from above her, 'Tch, where are they coming from? Are they sent here to delay me?' She slashed their neck and piercing their body through until there is almost nothing left. 'Well, if that Muzan want to keep entertaining me with these weaklings, I don't mind. I need to buy some time too until morning come.'

She is running through room after room, the same looking hall and the outing scenery that looks like the building is arranged upside down, she found nothing but only low-class demon that she can easily beat. At this point, she doesn't know how long she has been tricked. 'Oh, come on! The other must have already encountered Upper Moons already! There must be someone that is controlling this whole dimensional place and they are keeping me in a cage. But why?'

"Hihihi..."

Hanabi halted her movement right that instant. She look around to find that snickering voice from before. 'Dear God, am I going to meet another cunning devil that has big chest? Because judging from that voice, this devil is like your usual demon with bitchy attitude.'

"Ah, why are you stopping? Is it because my snicker?" 

She look up and saw a white haired demon with black sclera and purple pupils. What catches her attention the most is that the demon is wearing a kimono that is revealing her chest and thighs. 'Ah, my guess is right.'