Thirty-Fourth.

Third Person's POV.

"Good evening, Kokushibō-san. Would you like a cup of tea?" Kikyō asked him kindly with a smile.

"Lass, what is your intention by getting close with Muzan-sama?" He asked with no room for chit chat.

"Hmm? I don't know what are you talking about," she give her closed eye smile.

"Don't act as if you don't know, tell me, now."

She stare at the six eyed demon with a smile. Suddenly the demon wobbled from his position. He fixed his stance, but the white haired woman suddenly appeared in front of him.

"You become a demon in your own will, I see," she said to him. The demon immediately strike her with his claws, but she dodge right away. "Have you achieved what you wanted, Tsugikuni Michikatsu-san?" She asked on the branch of a tree, looking towards the upper moon one beneath her.

"What are you talking about? Answer my question!"

"We can talk while having a cup of tea. I might say what you wanted to hear, and I will hear what you wanted to say," she smiled at him.

"Nonsense!" He strike her with his full eyes of a sword.

Moon Breath: First Form; Dark MoonーEvening Palace.

He strikes with slashes swiftly in a single motion, numerous chaotic crescent shaped blades originate from the slash.

Kikyō simply dodge from his attack. She landed gracefully on the ground, gazing at the demon in front of her.

"Humans make choices, but the end, their choices make them," she said, "and I see what your choice had made you become."

"You're spouting nonsense."

"I won't draw my sword at you because Muzan won't like it," she shake her head, "the tea invitation still valid until the day I die, you can always come to me," she said before disappearing, leaving the upper moon one alone under the moonlight.

❃❃❃

Hanabi opening her eyes slowly. She can feel how thick her bandages are and how painful her infusion needles are. She can't move without pain, so she just lay there, on the bed, alone. 'So we won, huh? I can't remember anything after delivering that last attack,' she thought, 'what even is that dream? When will this dream of her memories come to an end?'

"Ah, thank God you are awake. I thought you will be awake for another week, you are really impressive you know?" Kikyō said from her bed side.

'Speak of the devil...' she thought while glancing at her ancestor in annoyance. "Why are you here?" She asked.

"Hm? Because I am worried about you," she smiled warmly at her.

"Ugh, how long have I been asleep?"

"Around three days."

"That's long," she said, starting to closed her eyes again. There's a silent that envelope the room. She want to go back sleep again, but suddenly something struck to her mind. She opened her eyes again to find Kikyō still in her place.

"Kikyō-san, do you mean it when you said a Shirokawa can't ever be a demon?"

"I mean it. It will be either they purified the demon's blood, or they died."

"Then, how come my mother..."

"Your mother was not a true Shirokawa, you father was."

"Eh?" She is surprised by the replies. She never saw her father, nor she ever thought about him.