Fifty-Seventh.

Third Person's POV.

Hanabi keep running, following the blue line that she is seeing. 'Please, please, please. Let me make it in time!' She keep running until something flew into her mind. 'What's this!?'

"Hanabi? Is there something wrong?" Kikyō asked her because her movement is getting slower.

"I...I don't know. Is this...memory??" She hold her head, trying to focusing herself but failed to do so. The unknown memory is flowing inside of her mind. 'Who is this... Dojo? Koyuki? They all...die?'

Tears suddenly fell from Hanabi's eyes. She wiped them away, but they keep flowing out. 'Why do I feel painful? These memories are not eveb mine, but yet...they are so sad.'

"Memories? But there is no demon around us?" Kikyo looking around them, confirming that they are alone in the area.

"I have no idea either. I thought that I can see memories if I have made physical contact with them, but..." She wiped her tears again. After that, she slapped herself to knock on her senses. 'I can't be carried away by these memories! I need to find Giyuu!' She shook her head and starting to run again. "If I can somehow see their memories, they must be close!"

BOOM!

"Explosion!?" She halted her running and checking the source of the sound. She went to the railings and looking down below. 

"It's possibly down there," Kikyō muttered.

'Wether go big or go home!' Hanabi climbed the railings and set her foot on the wooden bars.

"Hey! Hanabi, what are you doing!?" Kikyō shouted.

"There's a fight down there! If my intuition is right, the blue line that I have been following to is also directed towards that fight. I am taking the shortcut!" She yelled to Kikyō before jumping down to the dark without any ground that can be seen to land safely. 

"Are you crazy!? This is suicide!" Kikyō yelled.

"It's not! I can still use Will of Nature to save myself!"

"You can't be sure it will saved you from broken bones!"

"Then I can simply heal it!" Hanabi exclaimed. She focused herself to anticipate any sudden door popping out or the surface is somehow can not be seen by the eyes so she won't have time to save herself. But her focus broke when there is a voice ringing in her ears.

·
·
Hakuji-san, thank you. You've done enough.

It's okay. It's okay now.
·
·

'Another one!?' She gritted her teeth. She need to focus or else her tears are threatening to fall again. She finally saw the surface down below, but the ground is a mess and there is a demon with pink hair and stripes mark all around his body. She readied herself.

Will of Nature: Protection.

The air around her is slowing her speed of falling. The closer she get to the ground, the more she can hear the voice from the demon inside her head.

·
·
Enough.

Just stop regenerate.

The match is over.

I lost.

I lost right at that moment.