Twenty-Fourth.

Giyuu's POV.

It's dark. I can feel my body is aching, but I can't see anything. I tried to lift my left hand but I can't. I tried the other hand and tried to grasp what's wrong with my left hand, but instead I feel a soft dense round thing.

'It's a head. Is it Hana?' She strokes the familiar soft hair. "Hana?" I tried to call her. Her head is moving.

"Giyuu? You're awake?" Her soft voice fills my ears.

Deg. My heart skip a beat just because of her voice. I can feel her fingers touch my cheek. She cupped my face.

"How long have I been unconscious?" I touch her hand on my cheek.

"It's been a week. You were poisoned and badly injured. Why did you carry me before, you stupid! That only worsen you injuries, even your eyes were poisoned!" She nagged me.

I squeeze her hand gently. "Because I thought I lost you," I said, remembering the painful memories as my heart also hurting with it, "your body were apart last time, so my mind was going blank and I can't think straight. When I saw you still moving, being alive, I snapped back to my senses. I can't thought about anything else than protecting you at the time."

I feel a weight on my bed and a warm temperature in front of me. Her hand shifted a bit on my cheek, caressing it deeply and a warm lips touched mine. Her tounge entered my mouth roaming the cavern of my mouth before colliding with my tounge. Her pace is following my heart beat. Her chest is against mine, and I can feel how fast her heart beating right now. I put my other hand on her waist, deepening the kiss. She let go after a while. It was a sweet kiss.

"Sorry for made you worried," her forehead touches mine. How much I wished I can see her face right now. I imagined her pink orbs are closed now, with her long eyelashes decorating her eyelid, her little nose letting out warm air that tickles my skin, her rosy tinted cheeks, and her soft pink lips that shutted. If only I can see that face of hers right now.

"...how long do I need to have this bandages on my eyes on?"

She must be chuckling by now because her face is moving slightly, and her breathing change its pace. "Why are you laughing?" I lifted my hand that is on her waist to her lips, stopping her from her chuckle. She stopped for a second and I could feel her breath touches my hand and her heart beats pacing up.

"W-well, I was going to joked that you are missing my face and such, but your finger stopping me midway," she turned her head, releasing my thumb from her lips as she hold my wrist.

I squeeze her hand that is still on my cheek lightly. "But it's true?" I stated. She jumped back from me, letting go her hands from me. "Hana? What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" I panicked from not having her warm heat on my body anymore, letting the cold air replacing it. I tried to reach her by lifting my hand in front, hoping to find her.

I touch something that felt dense. I tried to brush over it and found her soft hair. I reached further and found her head. I caressed her head and lifting of my other hand to grasp her face, but instead, I found her hands covering her face. "Hana? Have I made a mistake?" I panicked as brushed her hands on her face.

I take her right wrist and my other hand take her left wrist. I pulled them gently and she give up from covering her face. 'If only I could see her face,' I twitched my eyebrows slightly.

There's a brief silent between us until she break it. "N-no, Giyuu, you're not at fault, i-it's just that I am..." she paused for a bit, "I was embarrassed and still am."

I let out a breath that I don't know I have been holding. I was relieved that I am not doing anything wrong to her. It would hurt me more if she was gotten hurt because of me.