Prequel???

Hey hey, author's here!

Thank you so much for reading this up until now!! Your votes and wonderful comments are my spirit booster whenever I'm stressed out (つ≧▽≦)つ

I have never thought that this fanfic will reached 57+ views and 63+ chapters yaaay!!

I originally planned that this ff will be around 30 chapter or so, but well I WAS WRONG!

I already have the story, but what I didn't know is that to write them all down, it will take more than 50 chapters. It's a such crazy journey because I should be studying, but I don't regret it. I got motivated when I saw your comments.

I used to think that every authors are being generous whe they said that, but when I became an author myself, I realized that those words are true, so thank you very much ☺️☺️

For those who don't understand the ending about how Hanabi's blood gave an effect to Muzan's power, it's because the blue spider lily is her, a shirokawa (and ofc, this is only my fantasy bcs up until now when I write this, the manga hasn't properly explained about that flower, so yea). Like what the Muzan believed, the blue spider lily is the ingredients that made him a demon and he believes that if he consumed it again, he will become eternal.

Little confession: I just realized that Hanabi's backstory is REALLY similar to Sanemi's (Maybe that's why he started to have feeling for her 🤔). My subconscious self is really something somehow.

Anyway... I made a Prequel from this story, so you maybe wanna to check it out (☞゚∀゚)☞

The setting will take in the Sengoku era with a new OC name. Because I don't actually know about the situation in Sengoku era, therefore I will write it up to my imagination, but I'll try my best.

So see you guys there (if you are interested)